"This is even worse than anime because she's actually real and will never be yours"/vt/ Anon

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Thanks for introducing Kirb to the worm sounding Kirsche

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
There was a brief tangent about people attempting to cancel Palworld, so I’ll add more context:

Twitter users discover Palworld for the first time, and that they use popular design elements from Pokémon without fully copying any one Pokémon itself

(which is how they “get away” with it legally, as long as it isn’t fully crimping from the individual Pokémon. unless Pokémon copyrights the individual design elements that make up each Pokémon, they are in the clear, as it would set a dangerous precedent for all creative work going forward if that were to happen)

once pushback against the twitter freaks started, they attacked Pocketpair paying lip service to AI and NFTs, much like most major companies years ago, and made a game where the focus was you playing against AI, but you wouldn’t want to support the heckin’ evil AI that is ruining the industry, would you? 1 copy of Palworld sold = 1 support for AI, and it must be disavowed entirely, folks.

Meanwhile, 2 mil copies sold in the first 24 hours and growing, and in the top 10 concurrently most played titles of all time on steam. Truly, a tragedy that could possibly eclipse the literal genocide wrought by Hogwarts Legacy, if not even moreso.

EDIT: also accusations of copying fan designs of Pokémon, same arguments as above, truly an unrepentant evil.
1705850332640.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
with how often it is joked that Kirsche is a findom streamer, it's weird to see her react to being cucked from Asmongold by an actual findom streamer

the dimensional merge becomes more and more real with each passing day

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I love Kirsche, but God damn do I get tired of people in her chat who can only be deliberately missing the point. At least I hope that's what it is.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
yeah that ben shapiro rap is going to be requested in karaokes for the next few weeks or so, maybe longer if chat gets annoying about it

surely they won't

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I am 100% on board for Kirsche playing The Last of Us Part II: Remastered, but not for the reasons twitch thinks her viewers will enjoy it

the malding would be palpable, evergreen content

SomeRando

Cuck chair incoming

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Kirsche was so busy this week that she hasn't even been able to log into Palworld, please give her your thoughts and prayers during these trying times

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
the crime boss devs have finally responded to kirsche asking for a sponsorship after about a year of attempting to contact them, so hopefully it goes through - her persistence got me to buy the game on EGS, and probably again on steam once the exclusivity runs out

compared to SEGA, of which she's going over their "no bully the localizers" policy, and they can decide to stop you from playing their games if they don't like how you treat them, or if you try to contact them for long enough.

...guess that was the last Persona sponsorship she'll get?

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

SomeRando

I'm guessing the retard janny that Kirsche fired didn't even know Pippa existed prior to Phase

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
as someone who has spent roughly half their life playing Atlus games, I am more than willing to help Kirsche out if she's having issues with Persona 3: Reload, because the difficulty spikes and instant-kill attacks are absolutely going to deter newcomers. I also feel like she'll want to play earlier games, to which I would recommend Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2, Raidou Kuzunoha 1 and 2, Nocturne and the original P3FES/P4 all on the PS2. Same with the 3DS, which is practically an SMT/Etrian Odyssey machine as well.

Physical copies are going to be expensive because of scarcity, even during the launch periods of those games they were hard to find because nobody bought them (except for sickos at the time like myself) - if Persona 3: FES was the first wave of mainstream success for Atlus, Persona 5 is like a nuclear bomb, both bringing literal decades of discourse from people unable to understand the very themes of the games they proclaim to love. Literal years of free tangent content on the table right there.

on a parting note, here's an example of some of the new content that was made for Persona 3: Reload, with absolutely no commentary included so I don't get SEGA tracking my every movement:

strong female protagonist.jpg

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
"I don't think this will lead us into a rabbit hole, but-" are always dangerous words coming from Kirsche

BeerBearBeard

Kirsche has always been trying to get into that Rabbit hole, clearly

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
gaming away from the tangents, we truly are in the endtimes

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
'I kind of want to see what a gangrenous penis looks like'.

NOI:LDRGFTFH SHE'S GOOGLING IT LIVE

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Nym is teaching Kirsche how testicles work, not what I expected from tangent Friday, but also not entirely unexpected either

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
for a nymphomaniac this woman is unfathomably capable of making anything to do with the genitals viscerally unpleasant to even think about

Top Bottom