"What part of Japan are you from? YOMAM!"Tenma Maemi

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Atlas

I found a clip channel that clips rekieta of all things and she made a few clips on kirsche when she was talking about him

balldo seems a bit scared of the fox woman

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Kirsche has now got 2.5k CCV with a FILTHY MALE on stream. Literal who status is tatters.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kirsche has now got 2.5k CCV with a FILTHY MALE on stream. Literal who status is tatters.
Tanktop-fag isnt just a filthy male, he is a gaijin whose nihongo was so jouzou-d that he got immortalized as his kobold-wife's official translator/husband by the mangaka himself

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Krische live with Palworld and currently going over all of the information she compiled in her ~50 hours of playing beforehand

She also confirmed that the embargo was, indeed, lifted half an hour ago, Crimzon Ruze may need to have a talk with his manager

Eureka

Did kirsche say Pippa will be on this stream or another time?

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Did kirsche say Pippa will be on this stream or another time?

She just said right now that Pippa's feeling sick, but she might join in later today

Won't be a problem, Kirsche is having more fun with this game than I initially anticipated, she'll stream it for hours and hours to come

lolwatagain

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
with how addicted Kirsche is to the game, the developers have a long future ahead of them if they give it a steady stream of content updates, expansions, sequels, modding support, they have something that could step toe-to-toe with Pokemon in a way that other monster tamers couldn't have

...which also means Pippa is probably going to become addicted to the game, as will most other sad girls that get their hands on it, who could have guessed "Minecraft + Pokemon" was a winning formula

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I saw now that an Kir thread exists, so I'm linking this here because I believe is relatable to the thread:

You probably need to provide more context why that screenshot is relevant to Kirsche, or anyone else.

johnpeligro

You probably need to provide more context why that screenshot is relevant to Kirsche, or anyone else.
This is literally kirsche, this was one of the names she used before on her discord

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
This is literally kirsche, this was one of the names she used before on her discord

It sounds like relationship drama related to someone in her discord, not Kirsche herself

But I could be wrong, and this assumption can be fixed with a proper explanation of what we are reading, since it seems like others are also confused about why it is being posted

JMForte

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I knew where I saw this shit at before. It's like a mod or former mod or whatever. I don't pay attention to them.

and reading the responses there, even they question why it's being posted, so I'm not entirely sure why making an account just to post it here would yield different results

they could always explain why to clear up confusion, of course

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I knew where I saw this shit at before. It's like a mod or former mod or whatever. I don't pay attention to them.
:NOWWELAUGH:
Hey /vt/fag, do us all a favor here and :tenmakys:

and reading the responses there, even they question why it's being posted, so I'm not entirely sure why making an account just to post it here would yield different results

they could always explain why to clear up confusion, of course
There is no explanation, he's just some queer trying to stir up drama about Kirsche any way he can. He deserves nothing but mockery.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Kirsche cucking Pippa live

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
There was a brief tangent about people attempting to cancel Palworld, so I’ll add more context:

Twitter users discover Palworld for the first time, and that they use popular design elements from Pokémon without fully copying any one Pokémon itself

(which is how they “get away” with it legally, as long as it isn’t fully crimping from the individual Pokémon. unless Pokémon copyrights the individual design elements that make up each Pokémon, they are in the clear, as it would set a dangerous precedent for all creative work going forward if that were to happen)

once pushback against the twitter freaks started, they attacked Pocketpair paying lip service to AI and NFTs, much like most major companies years ago, and made a game where the focus was you playing against AI, but you wouldn’t want to support the heckin’ evil AI that is ruining the industry, would you? 1 copy of Palworld sold = 1 support for AI, and it must be disavowed entirely, folks.

Meanwhile, 2 mil copies sold in the first 24 hours and growing, and in the top 10 concurrently most played titles of all time on steam. Truly, a tragedy that could possibly eclipse the literal genocide wrought by Hogwarts Legacy, if not even moreso.

EDIT: also accusations of copying fan designs of Pokémon, same arguments as above, truly an unrepentant evil.

Stunned But Dumb

There was a brief tangent about people attempting to cancel Palworld, so I’ll add more context:

Twitter users discover Palworld for the first time, and that they use popular design elements from Pokémon without fully copying any one Pokémon itself

(which is how they “get away” with it legally, as long as it isn’t fully crimping from the individual Pokémon. unless Pokémon copyrights the individual design elements that make up each Pokémon, they are in the clear, as it would set a dangerous precedent for all creative work going forward if that were to happen)

once pushback against the twitter freaks started, they attacked Pocketpair paying lip service to AI and NFTs, much like most major companies years ago, and made a game where the focus was you playing against AI, but you wouldn’t want to support the heckin’ evil AI that is ruining the industry, would you? 1 copy of Palworld sold = 1 support for AI, and it must be disavowed entirely, folks.

Meanwhile, 2 mil copies sold in the first 24 hours and growing, and in the top 10 concurrently most played titles of all time on steam. Truly, a tragedy that could possibly eclipse the literal genocide wrought by Hogwarts Legacy, if not even moreso.

EDIT: also accusations of copying fan designs of Pokémon, same arguments as above, truly an unrepentant evil.
What? No... No no, a game... a video game made by... bad people who in turn do bad thing no. No i can't believe it. Aw man... oh jeez. No. I can't believe it. That this could happen. Oh man... just... wow. Oh no.

Oh well...

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
What? No... No no, a game... a video game made by... bad people who in turn do bad thing no. No i can't believe it. Aw man... oh jeez. No. I can't believe it. That this could happen. Oh man... just... wow. Oh no.

Oh well...

you trust game journalists, right? here's one that goes into more detail of such horrific crimes, utilizing an example of a Pal and a Pokemon that are practically the same design 1:1, for real for real

Stunned But Dumb

Game journalist articles are basically collections of tweets with more words. I'm not reading that, Andy I'veAlreadyForgottenYourLastName. I just cannot bring myself to care. I will be creating Palschwitz as soon as I possibly can

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
you trust game journalists, right? here's one that goes into more detail of such horrific crimes, utilizing an example of a Pal and a Pokemon that are practically the same design 1:1, for real for real

The "original" one looks more like a fakemon

Its like if a Kurioboh and a Meowth had a son who was a serial rapist

Top Bottom