"What is an 'ayaya'? Hallo? Hallo, nice to meet you worudo... wide people? What is ayaya!? HELLO! Nice to meet you, I am human! I am concentration human! I am very very heartbeat, my heart is very hotto~ please remember me! My name is Big Legend of Death Mountain Ohayama! My name is Legend Human!"Hayama Marin

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Ah, sweet. Horrors beyond my comprehension.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I sometimes pop into this thread to get a chuckle and toss some reactions. But, sometimes, I'm wondering if you're watching a streamer or Live Leaks "Best Of" compilations.

Also, people really should go pick up their own carry-out. I know streamers love their delivery, but the charges for delivery are always going to be way out of proportion going forward. The business model is failing.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Posting here for posterity, I nearly got Kir to say a gamer word.

fortnitesmasherX

Does anyone here know where I can find the first part of Kirsche playing The Class of 09 Re-up? She plays it to completion on day 10 of the donothon, but apparently there are choices she made previously? I cannot find a vod of her first time playing it and it is driving me insane.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Does anyone here know where I can find the first part of Kirsche playing The Class of 09 Re-up? She plays it to completion on day 10 of the donothon, but apparently there are choices she made previously? I cannot find a vod of her first time playing it and it is driving me insane.

When in doubt, check her VOD channel.

fortnitesmasherX

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
That's the first game. A different game.
Misread the "re-up" part, for some reason brain thought "Reupload" like a VOD upload. Anyways, doesn't look like that one's up. For some reason I feel like that VOD got nuked for TOS reasons? If you ask Xyz on her discord, he might have it reuploaded on a file share site or something. If not, it might be one added to the archive later.

fortnitesmasherX

Misread the "re-up" part, for some reason brain thought "Reupload" like a VOD upload. Anyways, doesn't look like that one's up. For some reason I feel like that VOD got nuked for TOS reasons? If you ask Xyz on her discord, he might have it reuploaded on a file share site or something. If not, it might be one added to the archive later.
Appreciated. Thanks.

wrp

Posting here for posterity, I nearly got Kir to say a gamer word.

Oh that's why that clip got so many views lmao. I didn't even think to post it here.

By the way, does anyone know why she's seemingly flipped back around to wanting to join phase connect? Might have misinterpreted but I remember her getting pissed about the yuri situation and saying she's hard not joining a corpo anymore.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
By the way, does anyone know why she's seemingly flipped back around to wanting to join phase connect? Might have misinterpreted but I remember her getting pissed about the yuri situation and saying she's hard not joining a corpo anymore.
Got a timestamp for her talking about it? I wasnt aware we were out of the "spooked out of corpo life" arc. Though if I had to hazard a guess, the Yabbit probably talked to her candidly behind the scenes.

wrp

Got a timestamp for her talking about it? I wasnt aware we were out of the "spooked out of corpo life" arc. Though if I had to hazard a guess, the Yabbit probably talked to her candidly behind the scenes.
I'm not autistic enough to go back and look for timestamps, there's just been a LOT of mentions of it lately that I would imagine she would disclaimer or act uncomfortable about if she was against it, like Pippa saying she's gonna nepo hire her or the running joke of her not actually being in phase. What prompted me saying that specifically was Nym making a joke about extending the donothon stretch goals to include $100k for bribing fishman to let her in.

She's not directly saying anything either way, but she's definitely encouraging the jokes, and I'd think if she was still pissed about it she'd tell Pippa and her head mod to tone that shit down.

Peyton Turkanis

She's said several times that she really isn't fit for a corpo, at least not anymore. If she ever were to join one, she would never give up control over her persona. The only thing she really needs is a proper manager/assistant to do all her behind the scenes stuff so she doesn't have to worry about it.

She's been trying to convince Nym to get the training needed for that, but he's resistant, since he thinks that will kill any enjoyment he gets out of being part of the community.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
She's playing the class of 09 twitter space right now.

I want to kill everyone in this call that doesn't have a female voice.

fortnitesmasherX

Calm down there, unicorn bro.

Sven

I enjoyed the part where you can just replace his argument for innocence in WW2 crimes (because nobody involved is alive anymore) could just be applied to slavery and he would suddenly be a turbo Nazi to his own group.

Outside that fun, please feel free to do so this fucker is an insufferable femboy.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Man I forgot what an absolute.. journey this whole thing was. Like I remembered it being a trashfire but it's more glorious than I recalled. Glorious? Embarassing? Mind blowingly retarded? I'm not even sure what word or term to use, but there's a lot of options.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Fucking Brandon man:fishmandispair:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Topo Chico

Kirsche is running down the newest hit piece on kiwifarms, very cool spicy fox

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter