"I'm fine! I'm not fine! Fuck you!"Sakamata Chloe

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Fox has a P.O. Box now. I can scarcely imagine what sort of horrors await her.
That's especially bad news after coinciding with the news linked here, and in the following post. Sharty 'eens are... not known for their restraint. Funny OC, but they did just potentially dox Rev says Desu over the Incest game (among other things) after hassling Hexa (and potentially doxing?) for the same. It's a mess right now, hoping they get bored and pick someone who deserves it more.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
That's especially bad news after coinciding with the news linked here, and in the following post. Sharty 'eens are... not known for their restraint. Funny OC, but they did just potentially dox Rev says Desu over the Incest game (among other things) after hassling Hexa (and potentially doxing?) for the same. It's a mess right now, hoping they get bored and pick someone who deserves it more.
How would she be stupid enough to sperg out on the sharty of all places? Did she tell someone? This doesn't seem right.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
How would she be stupid enough to sperg out on the sharty of all places? Did she tell someone? This doesn't seem right.
From what I saw, Kirsche going "This doxing of this dev who did Coffin of Andy and Leyley is gay as fuck" - with no direct reference to anyone mind you - was taken extremely personally by some fuckers on the Sharty. Luckily, I think Kirsche's got pretty good opsec so it should be fine. Pippa though. :pippadfuckoff:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
An autist dox war being started by the dox of a degenerate making an Ao3 tier incest game and it being consumed and platformed by its intended audience (i.e, women and incest degenerates) is going to be an interesting time

Last edited:

Atlas

Wait, I know about the rev stuff and Kirsche But I can't find anything about hexa what actually happened with her? Are they just harassing her or did they actually dox her?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Epic Launcher trying to doxxmaxx Kirsche when she just wants to play Alan Wake, IKZ

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah the epic servers are fucked by a fortnite event. GG Remedy you hacks for taking that Chinese money

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
For all you Kirsche lovers, Bunhong Tokki has translated Kirsche's going over of Korean feminist drama into Korean for the Koreabros viewing pleasure.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
For the curious, I've copypasta translated some of the moonrune comments. Not included here but it seems a handful of them call her "Cherry-chan."
  • Shock! Overseas Virtuber! More accurate than major domestic media!
  • “Let’s just call it Korea. I guess the North is also banned haha.” This is the funniest lol
  • Why can’t people at home understand something that is understood overseas?
  • Is it true that an ordinary streamer living in a foreign country reports more accurately than the domestic media?
  • Conscription rate over 95%, ridicule of disabled soldiers and military service members, forced labor of semi-disabled people, women are exempt from all obligations. What would they think if they knew this?
  • It has nothing to do with the clip, but... I feel better when this person smiles.

node

Wait, I know about the rev stuff and Kirsche But I can't find anything about hexa what actually happened with her? Are they just harassing her or did they actually dox her?
If you or anyone else is still interested, all that stuff was in the General thread. Starts here and continues down below.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Marimari just said on stream her and Kirsche are playing Mabinogi this week

node

If anyone missed today's stream and is trying to catch some of the "best of" for today, here's the 30+ minute Alan Wake Musical segment commentated by foxu woman which she HATED so much she quit for now.

Compare this to the original Alan Wake's musical section where it's an excuse to have a boss fight with rock/light metal music in the background. Hell, they couldn't do this like a metal music video, just do it dark, loud, claustrophobic, and with combat to make the horror theme work better? No, a brightly lit, rock ballad verbosely spoonfeeding Alan Wake 1's plot with synchronized dancing by real actors is the way to go in a horror game.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Remedy's best game was Death Rally and it's been all downhill from there.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1701812694579.png
1701812699748.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Wait, Proctor has a Proctor moment emote over on Kirsche's Discord? Is he their version of Nolan?
It's an emote in the TVAcord, which is where this screenshot is from.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I love Mabinogi, I've been playing on and off ever since the Pippa stream, and hopefully this reignites her passion for it

I also hope that Kirsche is able to see past the decades-old aesthetic, because the comfort is immaculate

Salado

So every man secretly wants to fuck one of his sisters.

Thanks Kirsche, I hate it.

Top Bottom