"Women on the internet do not exist. If you think that you’ve recently interacted with a woman on the internet it is more likely that what you’ve actually been speaking with is a sea mammal. Do not trust sea mammals pretending to be women on the internet"Dizzy Dokuro

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
>open stream

>"so you know when a neo-vagina tears and all the fluids mix"

>closes stream
1698528251251.png
We have such sights to show you. [Horrifying SRS Link redacted]

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
and why does Kirsche have such a reaction to hello fresh?
She really only does sponsorships that she herself would use, and she thinks Hello Fresh is overpriced. Plus, they only pay out if you hit sign up goals. If you don't get them, you earn basically nothing. So she's not comfortable shilling that hard as well.

And she's also turned down the sponsorship multiple times,but they shotgun blast creators much like how RAID Shadow Legends does too.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
With the new dull stream start, kirsch is now at 1.1k, thought. There is probably some overlap, but it looks like simulcasting is the future.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I like that she keeps searching for phone numbers to call :whatastory:

TwoBit

Early Adopter
With the new dull stream start, kirsch is now at 1.1k, thought. There is probably some overlap, but it looks like simulcasting is the future.
I'm really glad more streamers are taking advantage of simulcasting. And it's not even because I necessarily dislike twitch culture. More so it's twitch being such assholes when it comes to their ads.

I've been enjoying watching Kirsche and Lumi more because I can catch it on youtube without having to wait through multiple ads at the start of the stream.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm really glad more streamers are taking advantage of simulcasting. And it's not even because I necessarily dislike twitch culture. More so it's twitch being such assholes when it comes to their ads.

I've been enjoying watching Kirsche and Lumi more because I can catch it on youtube without having to wait through multiple ads at the start of the stream.
I just wish Lumi would pay attention to Youtube chat (especially when she fucks something up like her Vampire stream). Kirsche is good at it though

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Nearly finished watching Kirsche play Alan Wake II, and the sheer amount of optional content she's missing out on is immense

For example, if she had stayed at the Oh Deer Diner after interrogating the True Crime Writer and her boyfriend, and walked out of sight from them, they would have a conversation where the boyfriend would ask whether or not the restaurant had Avocado Toast

We missed out on a potential tangent, bros...

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Not to throw Kirsche under the bus, but I'm glad that streamers take the bullet for pozzed shit like Alan Wake 2 to save the rest of our wallets.

SomeRando

Not to throw Kirsche under the bus, but I'm glad that streamers take the bullet for pozzed shit like Alan Wake 2 to save the rest of our wallets.

Because she's the hero vtubing deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll donate to her. Because she can take it. Because she's not our hero. She's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Fox Knight.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
More diving into Alan Wake II, I'm documenting various things that Kirsche might (read: will) miss if she's just playing to blast through it

Here is an example of some of the award winning writing that will send her in a tangent (spoilered so Kirsche doesn't read it herself before getting to the point in game):

aw2 drumf.png

Do you get it?

The Cultists are just like Trump Supporters!

That's how you know they're REALLY evil! And stupid!

DO YOU GET IT?

DO YOU-

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Here is an example of some of the award winning writing that will send her in a tangent (spoilered so Kirsche doesn't read it herself before getting to the point in game)
10/10 game btw
I think game journos have taken to smoking crack. I'm glad she's playing through it.

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things
More diving into Alan Wake II, I'm documenting various things that Kirsche might (read: will) miss if she's just playing to blast through it...
:depressedtako:
At least we still have the first game...

Why does this happen to near everything I remember fondly?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Reminder that these are the CANADIANS who are being paid (and proclaim loudly their work on Alan Wake 2 and the last GOW) to do sensitivity readings on new games and shit them up:
f9awxt-xqaao_n-jpg.5448494

Thread here:

~for everyone~

...except for those icky, alt-right nazis that disagree with us

what do you mean that's not a good idea, NOBODY likes nazis! you don't want to be a nazi, do you?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Fox Woman coming out of the gate strong today.

Topo Chico

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
:depressedtako:
At least we still have the first game...

Why does this happen to near everything I remember fondly?
Because the parasite can only infect and destroy, not create.

Top Bottom