"WTF I thought his name was 'Dark Vader', not 'darth'. Who the heck is 'darth'? What kind of name is 'darth'. Don't laugh, stop laughing!"Chisaka Airi

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Um... That sounds like malware Kirsche...
e. I just made a new meta horror game for streamers. It's super scary it moves files around in your browser and makes new bookmarks to arg sites don't notice how it copies your password manager repo and sets itself to intercept banking info

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Remind me to never watch a movie with Kirsche.
There's just no pleasing her without a Hitachi.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Why is Nym telling her to play Deadly Premonition? That game is like PEAK "The gameplay is boring and not engaging or good" when it comes to the combat and such. Regardless of how much I adore that game she's just going to sit here bitching about the same shit probably.
The combat annoyances can be mitigated by getting the infinite durability/ammo wrench and SMG, which you can get fairly early. Still have to deal with the chase sequences, though.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Bagsterd caught that end of her Faith playthrough

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
The combat annoyances can be mitigated by getting the infinite durability/ammo wrench and SMG, which you can get fairly early. Still have to deal with the chase sequences, though.
I mean Faith's combat issues are mitigated by.. moving and using your infinite ammo cross and it was too much lol.
Personally even Deadly Premonition didn't feel like the worst thing I've touched in game play, it was a slog but the combat does what it needs to. If clunky and uninteresting.

Edit: I should possibly clarify doesn't matter to me if she likes Faith. I just found her reasoning terrible and basically finding ways to shit on it and people who liked it.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Henya: I hope you had a wonderful time

If only she knew :smugpipi: :pikameepain:

UberSoldat

Kirsche has bad video game takes, wow who knew

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Honestly if a thousand people recommended me a game that was against all my genre preferences, I'd absolutely go in with the intention of annoying them all and laughing at their expense. I still fondly remember when one of my friends played Undertale and deliberately went the genocide route first time and riled up vast hordes of Undertale lovers by spending a week and a half posting random screenshots of him slaughtering everything in the Discord and wondering where the 'deep storytelling' everyone else talked about was.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
A horse shampoo update:

hair thickness depends on your diet, need fat and protein. anything product merely coats the follicule making the hair heavy, even light weight keratin oils

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Kirsche: Model is currently taking a while to be rigged and is behind schedule a little bit.

Chat:
1000001532.jpg

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This is like arguing about military history with my mother, good God.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Deadly Premonition. Excellent choice. :subaruclapping:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
>doesn't know twin peaks
I'm going to fedpost, so help me God.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Well hopefully she enjoys it. It's probably weird enough she'll overlook the gameplay but who knows. It's certainly a weird and interesting ride.

>doesn't know twin peaks
I'm going to fedpost, so help me God.
I hate to hurt you man, but I actually didn't know or watch it til after I played Deadly Premonition. Granted I also didn't ever bother with much TV or anything.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Normally I'd be all about tangents and angry that we're in game now.
However, Kirsche playing a Japanese game Twin Peaks knockoff will probably snap her woman brain.
So yay?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Normally I'd be all about tangents and angry that we're in game now.
However, Kirsche playing a Japanese game Twin Peaks knockoff will probably snap her woman brain.
So yay?
What do you think, Zach?

Top Bottom