"It's maggin' time"Magni Dezmond

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This Taco Bell story is the most American thing I've heard in my life.

Anyone else doing/done this game for Kirsche? It's so fucking mind numbing it's disgusting.
Game looks like some kind of new age Travian, so I didn't bother to be honest. Mech Arena was also pretty shit, but at least it was a videogame.

1683065568167.png

LA CREATURA

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Anyone else doing/done this game for Kirsche? It's so fucking mind numbing it's disgusting.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
As much as I'd like to support the tard fox, I have gaming standards.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

I might be vaguely interested in doing it just to support her but the game is astonishingly generic-looking and uses a 3D deformed pixar-ripoff character art style that I hate on sight. If it was 2D and had good spites I'd be more willing to at least grit my teeth and bear it. Why does anyone like this style?

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I like cartoony garbage but most of the characters in this game are so terrible to look at. I didn't mind that deer-looking person, but that's about it.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
It's mobile game garbage but my standards are low enough that I've been able to milk it for some entertainment value. Look at you snobs - can't even help the small independent streamer.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Y'know, as an avid gacha game trier, I usually get interested because of a story premise, cute girls, or cool character designs. This game doesn't have any of those, so I don't know who the fuck is the target audience for this.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

Something something War of Northern Russian Aggression. The nice thing about not giving a shit about this game is that PvP is marginally more fun.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
As much as I'd like to support the tard fox, I have gaming standards.

I might be vaguely interested in doing it just to support her but the game is astonishingly generic-looking and uses a 3D deformed pixar-ripoff character art style that I hate on sight. If it was 2D and had good spites I'd be more willing to at least grit my teeth and bear it. Why does anyone like this style?
I'm only doing it because of how passive most of it is while I'm replaying something else. It's pretty bad, I'll admit.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Only 13 pages in almost 3 weeks? Kirsche fags are weak.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
She's like 1/10th the size of Pippa for CCV, and way less menhera.
Quiet is good.

Planetary Bombardment

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
So I started playing Call of Dragons today, right

...Once I remember that I have a dedicated steam folder of 4X and Strategy games, I can wean myself off it

But I must help the Korsche fulfil fluffy tail dominance across the map

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The thread is so slow because Kirsche's chat is actually usable and comfy instead of whatever tard infested crackden constitutes Pippa's chat.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Wait 'til you guys get your own Reticule, then the thread will move faster.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Wait until Proctor gets buck broken a couple more times.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Do you WANT people talking about eleven year old Columbians fucking donkeys in the main thread?

Not_glowie

Just lurking
huh.png
Who is this fag?

Do you WANT people talking about eleven year old Columbians fucking donkeys in the main thread?
Umm, that's not my thing. But I am sure that @Short would love it!

Edit.
f.png
Did I just get cancer-aids? Help:gunpeko:

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I woke up in the middle of the night, and the Pretty Princess Slumber Party was playing Call of Dragons, so I joined in until the sun started shining

I have plenty of other, actual 4X and strategy games I could be playing instead, but the war politics and our combined autism is what makes it fun

...I need to find some 4X games that Kirsche might enjoy that isn't P2W mobage which she can co-op and PVP with, before she burns out from literally playing this game every waking free moment

Top Bottom