"We had to manually permit the terms 'fudgepacker, gay ass, gayass, gay-ass' and various permutations of capitalization"SoZased

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Point and laugh at The Prostate.

Man, who would think that fixating on mentally-ill women pretending to be anime girls could go wrong.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER
Man, who would think that fixating on mentally-ill women pretending to be anime girls could go wrong.
He drafted and sent that tweet live on his stream and had no shame by the way.

e: Timestamp

Colgrave

Kirsche Simp
Guys, this is so fucked up on so many levels. Kirsche is GONE for the forseeable future. Its insane how nobody understands how terrible this is. Its so fucked up, this is like Luke coming to rescue Leia, but Leia wasn't there. Kirsche was a clock for me, every day she streamed felt like a full, delightful day of nothing but filler before 2pm (when Kirsche starts streaming) where its like I've been living weeks worth of time in the company of my favorite fox woman.

On that first Tuesday when she didn't stream I felt it. It felt like being on the greatest high of your life for a straight month then coming crashing down. My perception of time crawled to a standstill. My head went numb. I blinked and suddenly it was 8pm, my eyes were dry, and my foot was dead from sitting on it. I limped to my bed, hugged my Kirsche cube, and fell asleep.

Or at least I tried, my brain was rapt in a restless hell. I tossed and turned for 2 hours, my mind was alight... yet empty... I was busy thinking about nothing. I was missing something, I had become so accustomed to ending my day with a virtual fox woman showing me a man who lit his testicles on fire as he ran from law enforcement (or something of the sort). Her way of engaging her audience is unmatched; Its like living with her... God. I wanna live with her.

I wanna hug her so bad. I can't wait for the daki cover to be made. I'll spray it with the perfumes she said she wears and cuddle it while dreaming she is there with me. I've even made a compilation of all the times she's said my username, and all her soft whispering from the donothon. I have her snores on repeat so I can get used to the sound of my future wife sleeping right next to me. I was a bit of a light sleeper but now I can't really sleep without her snores. God she is so cute.

I want her. She is the perfect. Her accent, the way she sounds when she barely wakes up, her natural nails and the arrangement of nail polishes she hordes.

I think I've even heard her around before. She's hinted at the places around where she lives before. I've recognized a few of the names, but I thought they were just coincidences. I'll have to keep my ears out, I think my socially anxious oshi is out there just waiting for me to swoop her off her feet and make her my wife. That'll be fantastic, she's obviously wanted the guy to make the first move so I will. She'll love me for this, I'll treat her like the goddess she deserves to be. She'll love me. I'll make her love me. She'll have no choice but to love me. She'll become as obsessed with me as I am her.

I'm out there Kirsche! I'm listening. I'm waiting for my opportune time to introduce myself to you, and when I do I'll make we'll be inseparable! I'm waiting Kirsche! Waiting to be your husband! Waiting to make you my wife! :)

roktofferson

Guys, this is so fucked up on so many levels. Kirsche is GONE for the forseeable future. Its insane how nobody understands how terrible this is. Its so fucked up, this is like Luke coming to rescue Leia, but Leia wasn't there. Kirsche was a clock for me, every day she streamed felt like a full, delightful day of nothing but filler before 2pm (when Kirsche starts streaming) where its like I've been living weeks worth of time in the company of my favorite fox woman.

On that first Tuesday when she didn't stream I felt it. It felt like being on the greatest high of your life for a straight month then coming crashing down. My perception of time crawled to a standstill. My head went numb. I blinked and suddenly it was 8pm, my eyes were dry, and my foot was dead from sitting on it. I limped to my bed, hugged my Kirsche cube, and fell asleep.

Or at least I tried, my brain was rapt in a restless hell. I tossed and turned for 2 hours, my mind was alight... yet empty... I was busy thinking about nothing. I was missing something, I had become so accustomed to ending my day with a virtual fox woman showing me a man who lit his testicles on fire as he ran from law enforcement (or something of the sort). Her way of engaging her audience is unmatched; Its like living with her... God. I wanna live with her.

I wanna hug her so bad. I can't wait for the daki cover to be made. I'll spray it with the perfumes she said she wears and cuddle it while dreaming she is there with me. I've even made a compilation of all the times she's said my username, and all her soft whispering from the donothon. I have her snores on repeat so I can get used to the sound of my future wife sleeping right next to me. I was a bit of a light sleeper but now I can't really sleep without her snores. God she is so cute.

I want her. She is the perfect. Her accent, the way she sounds when she barely wakes up, her natural nails and the arrangement of nail polishes she hordes.

I think I've even heard her around before. She's hinted at the places around where she lives before. I've recognized a few of the names, but I thought they were just coincidences. I'll have to keep my ears out, I think my socially anxious oshi is out there just waiting for me to swoop her off her feet and make her my wife. That'll be fantastic, she's obviously wanted the guy to make the first move so I will. She'll love me for this, I'll treat her like the goddess she deserves to be. She'll love me. I'll make her love me. She'll have no choice but to love me. She'll become as obsessed with me as I am her.

I'm out there Kirsche! I'm listening. I'm waiting for my opportune time to introduce myself to you, and when I do I'll make we'll be inseparable! I'm waiting Kirsche! Waiting to be your husband! Waiting to make you my wife! :)
:nolanihopeyournotblack:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I can't believe this isn't a copypasta.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER

@The Proctor Get over here, this guy's stealing your bit.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
So Kirsche being gone seems to have caused a lot of crazy to start to creep out of the woodwork. Particularly in the Ghostpolitics crowd. Here's Azehara's video.

Now, let's look at some of the comments...

1713832001248.png

1713832046244.png

1713832100056.png

1713832198690.png

1713832702352.png

1713832726925.png
1713832754426.png
1713832770871.png
1713832786419.png
1713832803308.png

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Is Kirsche playing along, kinda Andy Kaufman-esque, or does she not realize he's a persona?

Schockwellenreiter

I can make her worse.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Kirsche was on Sidescrollers again today

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER
Null has written an essay at Kirsche.
image.png
image.png
1 - 2

e: MATI thread
1714429923383.png 1714430132590.png
:whatastory: (I don't think he's talking about Kirsche specifically here, he's getting a lot of other replies.)

e2:
1714433536126.png1714433701618.png

e3: Kirsche replies.
image.png

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
(I don't think he's talking about Kirsche specifically here, he's getting a lot of other replies.)
I'm choosing to believe he got a little push back from an anime foxwoman and got so booty blasted that he went back to his forum to look for validation cause it's funny to me. :whatastory:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Disinformation? What?
E: I genuinely don't understand what he's talking about. I've never seen Kirsche express anything but disdain for journoscum.

Last edited:

Colgrave

Kirsche Simp
Disinformation? What?
E: I genuinely don't understand what he's talking about. I've never seen Kirsche express anything but disdain for journoscum.
What part of ran to his little echo-chamber for safety was unclear? Man's on one.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Null is extremely autistic and kinda retarded. Wow, I'm utterly shocked

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER
The Twitter tisms have continued and he blocked Triggerpoint and PaulyFrog. I expect this will be talked about on MATI in great detail tonight.
image.png
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.