"bro Italians don't have feelings they're not even people, what are they gonna do cooka da meatball? I'm so sorry Panko pls don't cooka da meatball"Lia Rinkou

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

God's Strongest Dragoon

Watching the VOD and wow, this collab was really comfy.
I was surprised by how chill they were. There was very little screaming compared to Bijou stream of it. Buddy system definitely helps with that but they didn't really get any of the aggro ghosts compared to the shit like "Demon" that Bijou had.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I'm surprised with those two just saying "fuck" freely right at the beginning. Council almost never swears other than when Kronii goes off and IRyS has said multiple times that they told her "You're going to be seiso" at debut. It's like they wanted Council to be more family friendly or something, but are now "fuck it" with Advent.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm surprised with those two just saying "fuck" freely right at the beginning. Council almost never swears other than when Kronii goes off and IRyS has said multiple times that they told her "You're going to be seiso" at debut. It's like they wanted Council to be more family friendly or something, but are now "fuck it" with Advent.
Blame Omega

Limkin

I don't see Fauna or Mumei swearing like sailors regardless of what manager wanted them to not say. And at this point saplings will go absolutely feral if they hear her cussing at them. Imagine the levels of coom if she does one of those "anime girl insults you for 1 hour" streams like the one Juna did

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Bau Bau will continue until morale improves with today's FUWAMOCO Morning:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

The rock is live, and she’s currently talking about Pokémon Sleep

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Bijou's about to make more progress in Elden Ring on a single stream average, in comparison to her EN senpais - Bandai Namco, please give them permissions to monetize streaming these games, doubly so with Armored Core VI around the corner, these girls are some of the best marketing you'll get

...Same with Nintendo and Pokemon, please let the girls play Pokemon and monetize their content, even though we all know this will end up with a sizeable chunk of the girls streaming Pokemon each week indefinitely. Largest multi-media franchise in the world, or at least one of the largest, everyone knows Pokemon and them playing it or organizing tournaments won't damage the brand at all. In fact, make them official partners, plenty of the girls would jump at the chance to shill Pokemon 24/7 and be paid for it.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Two Shiori Public Domain Watchalongs in the works, let's go

There is now a non-zero chance of a Shiori and Pippa public domain watchalong collab
She really is just doing the same content as she did as Moe. So if you can't watch Shiori for whatever reason you're not really missing much.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Bijou's about to make more progress in Elden Ring on a single stream average, in comparison to her EN senpais - Bandai Namco, please give them permissions to monetize streaming these games, doubly so with Armored Core VI around the corner, these girls are some of the best marketing you'll get

...Same with Nintendo and Pokemon, please let the girls play Pokemon and monetize their content, even though we all know this will end up with a sizeable chunk of the girls streaming Pokemon each week indefinitely. Largest multi-media franchise in the world, or at least one of the largest, everyone knows Pokemon and them playing it or organizing tournaments won't damage the brand at all. In fact, make them official partners, plenty of the girls would jump at the chance to shill Pokemon 24/7 and be paid for it.
You just made me wonder whether it's the Pokemon company that's bitchy about perms/monetisation, or whether it's Cover's management begging the Pokemon company to please put up restrictions so the talents will have a bit more variety in their content, if only so the talents can feed themselves.

God's Strongest Dragoon

You just made me wonder whether it's the Pokemon company that's bitchy about perms/monetisation, or whether it's Cover's management begging the Pokemon company to please put up restrictions so the talents will have a bit more variety in their content, if only so the talents can feed themselves.
New rrat: Sana graduated because her poke'autism lead her to finding out that the limit on Pokemon streams is on Cover's side and she quit out of disgust

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

My Demoness Diva is playing. She has just confessed that Rock Lee is one of her husbandos. Before this she names a 'cow' Fauna and said, "We're going to milk Fauna"

:sanasmile:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh no, Bijou said the "try finger but whole" meme

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
After a week, Bijou is probably my favorite. Her voice isn't the best, but not the worst. She's competent enough at Elden Ring that I actually can watch her play it unlike any other Holomems. Surprisingly chill to watch, too. Also, her chuckle-sigh is pretty cute.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Check out the 'baubau' vod later. There was a hilarious scene of them bleeping the game for a long, LONG time while reacting to it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think someone pointed this out already, but its nice how EN3 hit its debuts and introductions with such a stride that they are already pretty beloved and likeable barely a week and a half or so after their debut, COVER really nailed this, unironically if Tempus wasnt having its lil crisis with Vesper and Magni then HL would have three home runs in a row (HoloX, ID3 and EN3)

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think someone pointed this out already, but its nice how EN3 hit its debuts and introductions with such a stride that they are already pretty beloved and likeable barely a week and a half or so after their debut, COVER really nailed this
Jap-sama is really upping the ante with this one, they've been posting clip reels of the debuts and memorable moment on the HoloEN channel and generally promoting the gen even AFTER debut, the should still shit out more shorts IMO, even if they don't really bring in that much money or permanent fans it's always good to get more eyes on you.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Chat is currently trying to convince Shiori not to eat Nyquil Chicken

Perhaps she really can't be fixed

VTuberBobDole

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
>tune in to Shiori
>first thing I hear is PG yuribait fanfic with her and Nerissa
>tune out

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
>tune in to Shiori
>first thing I hear is PG yuribait fanfic with her and Nerissa
>tune out

yeah, most of the fanfics chosen are

what you would expect from her audience

which means the psychological horror one-off of Shiori I'm putting together has a good chance of blowing them out of the water

Top Bottom