"I'm going to live for Yaggo together and swim wear"Todoroki Hajime

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>They're playing Sakura Wars
Okay, I'm now convinced that Yagoo invested in technology to clone Marine. There's no other explanation anymore.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The talents are seeing something like 1/3-1/4 of the SC total, before taxes. It's not bad for an evening's work, but it's not gonna buy a new car or anything....
35% is the generally accepted number. (100 - 30 (YT)) / 2 (between company and streamer)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Okay, I'm now convinced that Yagoo invested in technology to clone Marine. There's no other explanation anymore.
Marine right now:

Edit: As expected, they hooked the JP bros hard.
foto-no-exif-15.jpg

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
And now thousands of people will watch Mori get scared, all according to keikaku (she didn't plan this, and I believe her - it was probably not even on her mind when scheduling the stream)

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
And now thousands of people will watch Mori get scared, all according to keikaku (she didn't plan this, and I believe her - it was probably not even on her mind when scheduling the stream)
You can tell that she is scared as fuck of being flamed and accused of wanting to leech a raid :ironmousekek:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

RFA on her 2nd week. Coomers and Clippers are going to have a field day.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
On one hand, coomers don't have rights

On the other hand, a HoloLive EN member is finally playing Story of Seasons again, I've been waiting ever since the Pioneers of Olive Town playthroughs suddenly stopped years back

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Shiori taking a break this early got me thinking .How the other girls are going to keep their growth?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I am completely mesmerized by Shiori's rambling streams. I can half pay attention and then tune back in and she's always talking about something completely different. I did not expect her to be like this, nor for it to actually capture my attention.

The crazy part is, there should be a limit at some point, but she just keeps on going and going topic to topic.

Remember when people thought she'd be the boring one when her PL was figured out? So much for that. We knew nothing.

mismatch

For some perspective, here are some numbers for the first superchat stream for various EN talents. Stats are from playboard - no screenshots for obvious reasons.

Fuwamoco: $26,539
Nerissa: $20,298
Shiori: $19,712
Calli: $26,983
Gura: $21,400
Irys: $24,114
Mumei: $20,893
Kronii: $45,396

Seems like this gen is pretty much right on par with the rest of EN, with one obvious exception.

God's Strongest Dragoon

For some perspective, here are some numbers for the first superchat stream for various EN talents. Stats are from playboard - no screenshots for obvious reasons.

Fuwamoco: $26,539
Nerissa: $20,298
Shiori: $19,712
Calli: $26,983
Gura: $21,400
Irys: $24,114
Mumei: $20,893
Kronii: $45,396

Seems like this gen is pretty much right on par with the rest of EN, with one obvious exception.
It's worth noting that Gen 3 had only a half hour to do their streams while others went on for longer. Kronii's monetization stream in particular went on for like two hours and it devolved into her saying meme stuff for superchats. I doubt anyone will ever match Kronii's record, especially with that half hour limit they're doing now.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
So Long, My Love - I'm there
Reminds me, I need to actually boot that up again now that I have a better PC. Running it on my old toaster was a nightmare.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It never hit me, probably because for me it is normal and I only notice when it is the opposite, but at least so far none of them seem to be the "swear every other word" type like Calli and Kiara.
This post aged poorly
🐦‍⬛

VTuberBobDole

This post aged poorly
🐦‍⬛

Yep she definitely was keeping it seiso for the debut stream, but quickly devolved afterwards. Pretty much stopped watching her when it became evident it was going to be like another Kiara (not surprisingly) as far as that was concerned. Ah well, didn't really expect I was going to be able to keep up with all of them so that made it easy to drop the first one.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I know how to ride a bike.

I shall now endeavor to teach Shiori how to ride one, too.

Not-Username

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
local tikihead learns to cook, the results may shock you - starting in about 10 minutes:

would you eat her cooking? correct answers only

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I know how to ride a bike.

I shall now endeavor to teach Shiori how to ride one, too.

Better be prepared to face her Dad who according to her, has a closet full of weapons.

Top Bottom