"I know you like your cocks, but don't bring your preferences into my streams!"Kureiji Ollie

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

God's Strongest Dragoon

Those numbers are off:
foto-no-exif-4.jpg

Maybe missing prechat?
You're probably right, I was using https://holo.poi.cat/
Don't know if it counts prechat because all of them have had people going buckwild before the stream even starts

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
shiori's stream summarized.
:guratism::autismvortex:
I am trying really hard not to let her filter me with all this word-vomit, but she is trying her best in every stream I have seen of hers. This is coming from someone who likes zatsu streamers and watches Kiara, too...

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Should... Should I be concerned I don't have that much trouble following her?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I am trying really hard not to let her filter me with all this word-vomit, but she is trying her best in every stream I have seen of hers. This is coming from someone who likes zatsu streamers and watches Kiara, too...
She needs to learn to breath holy shit. Or she has and is using her mouth for evil

I mean I'd never admit that out loud

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Why is she talking about Tarzan

What does this mean

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Shiori needs at least 2-3 more hours to get through this tangent, how dare they limit her to 30 minutes

God's Strongest Dragoon

/#/ is already claiming that Fuwamoco's numbers should be cut in half since there's two of them. We're about to see some JP money splurging, aren't we?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Holy fucking shit she talked her stream out of existence

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I dont mine her blabbering and word vomiting if she's this enthusiastic about the topic even if I'm not able to followw 90% of the time.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Dog tears yum yum

Am I the only one who cringes at that "Porutectingu youru smiru" bs?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I don't concentrate directly on streams, the issue is when something does pique my interest with her talk, it is a topic completely different from 30 seconds before.

Dogs on the verge of tears.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The absolute whiplash from Shiori talking about god knows what at the speed of sound to wholesome twin doggos slowing it down and nearly crying from the support.

Hololive is pretty neat.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Dogs kinda bore me, but that's probably because I enjoy when chuubas break character and a bit of their rl self leaks through, these ones have so much kayfabe that you don't really get a handle of their real selves and that makes them a lot less interesting to me. Cute though.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Dogs kinda bore me, but that's probably because I enjoy when chuubas break character and a bit of their rl self leaks through, these ones have so much kayfabe that you don't really get a handle of their real selves and that makes them a lot less interesting to me. Cute though.
I agree, but they definitely appeal to a niche that hadn't been filled in EN and cater hard to JP, which is good for them. Even here they are kinda being more open than they had thus far. Should be interesting to see if they open up more down the road. Even Kayfab masters like Luna has moments where she breaks it.

I also think they will be interesting in their collabs with senpais. I think there is a lot of potential there to throw them off-guard.

VTuberBobDole

Mori hinting something about her first collab will be special with Bijou. It will also be Undertale, which isna weird choice for a collab game. Offcollab maybe?

Bijou said it was also something big/special, something directly related with why/how she joined HL. Interesting, but I'm leery about Mori being involved. Will I be able to put up with her to learn more about Bijou?

Those numbers are off:
foto-no-exif-4.jpg

Maybe missing prechat?

I thought it took a while to catch up, you can't really look at it directly after a stream. Might have to wait until tomorrow to really get "final" numbers.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Every stream they've done this week was pretty chaotic so I think they (and I) needed this chill chatting stream. Hopefully it's something they do more often.

Horo7618

No one in particular
She might make an entire year's worth of income from this stream alone, people have REALLY been waiting for EN3, huh
The talents are seeing something like 1/3-1/4 of the SC total, before taxes. It's not bad for an evening's work, but it's not gonna buy a new car or anything....

It is a little over 1/3 before taxes, isn't it? Youtube cut is 30, Holo cut is 30, so talent cut is 40, iirc.
You're probably right, I didn't remember the exact splits, I just knew it was a big chunk going elsewhere

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
The talents are seeing something like 1/3-1/4 of the SC total, before taxes. It's not bad for an evening's work, but it's not gonna buy a new car or anything....
It is a little over 1/3 before taxes, isn't it? Youtube cut is 30, Holo cut is 30, so talent cut is 40, iirc.

Every stream they've done this week was pretty chaotic so I think they (and I) needed this chill chatting stream. Hopefully it's something they do more often.
Oh god, they are real-talking about being told in the past to give up by people important to them, before. If they ever open up about that in the future, that will be a hard stream to watch.

Top Bottom