"I'm literally like a 'house klweeper'"S.S. Isa

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I hate that in l4d2 collabs everyone just runs ahead like a tard instead of staying in a group, gets surrounded by the horde and instantly dies. But it is good content.
Also fuwamoco invoking the samurai spirit by only using melee weapon like honorable warrior, I hope they find a katana.

Edit: Gotta love how from bijou's pov you can see the many times nerissa has a random runner hitting her and she's just facing the other way like it's nothing and someone else has to kill it.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
This is a very stupid question.But it doesnt help that the twins are literally TWO and thats why they always are going to have better numbers?
It would only help if they were doing twice the streams leveraging the fact that its 2 people, but not only are they not doing that, but it would also not guarantee anything, since you lose the twin dynamic and the "perma collab" advantage. Also gotta keep in mind that they are probably only gonna get paid from one revenue stream (Youtube monetization once it starts) and thats divided between both of them.

They have to massively over perform to be on par with the others as individuals.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Also fuwamoco invoking the samurai spirit by only using melee weapon like honorable warrior, I hope they find a katana.
They're also sticking to the dog kayfabe when they followed the red dot from Bijou's laser sights on her gun.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Listen, no one can say shit about her voice and then champion the dogs. They're adorable, but even I can barely put up with their baby babble.
I'm basic so my favorites are the two mentally-ill goth chicks, I'll talk shit to you loli-loving degens all day long.

niggaphil

Someone: Don't shoot the car

Bijou: Shoot the car anyway

Peak comedy content :whatastory:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Someone: Don't shoot the car

Bijou: Shoot the car anyway

Peak comedy content :whatastory:
She gave up on trying to help people when everyone was ignoring her info and Shiori showed that she knows how to play the game. Now she's just here to cause chaos.

EDIT: I just noticed the twins are using a controller, probably explains why they're sticking to the melee weapons

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
I used to have a Russian friend who was a pro in this game so going from BHOP BHOP Pump Shotgun CANCEL BHOP to whatever the fuck they are doing its pretty funny

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Bijou has an auto shotgun, on the difficulty they play she could just sneak to the witch, and mag dump her. The witch would be dead before she got up.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ok dogs got a sword, fucking hell the nip is real.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i dont get american malls how to they function
-shiori as shes gunning down a horde

God's Strongest Dragoon

i dont get american malls how to they function
-shiori as shes gunning down a horde
Everything about that statement is such a lie. Just tell her that there's a Hot Topic on the 3rd floor and she'd get there before anyone.
Does she not go out on black friday?
A lot of Americans don't care about black friday, especially after it became a huge fab a decade ago. It became very common for stores to raise their prices by like 80% and then post a sale like "40% off on a huge TV, what a deal! Isn't Black Friday great?"

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Does she not go out on black friday?
i too wont go out on black fridays and im miles away from the land of freedom so that says a lot

niggaphil

Based on the score, Biboo is hard carrying the whole team

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm not surprised this one finale is cockblocking them, I always found it more of a pain than any other finale if you're with a noobie team

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
I'm not surprised this one finale is cockblocking them, I always found it more of a pain than any other finale if you're with a noobie team
Yeah they went in just trying. Next try Bijou saw that just going gun ho doesn't work and told them the strategy to first collect then fueling. But you need some coordination for that.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I just came in but judging by the fact that this is the last run and they decided to go at it by having everyone "do whatever they want," things probably haven't been going so well.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeah they went in just trying. Next try Bijou saw that just going gun ho doesn't work and told them the strategy to first collect then fueling. But you need some coordination for that.
This one stage is such a noobie killer, there's like 4 different strats for it because it sucks so much. One of the most popular is to kite the tanks around the mall instead of wasting time to fight them but that requires you to know the layout of the map. It's also a rule of thumb that you pour the gas cans from the top floor first because you can use the gas cans on the bottom floor for free fire bombs to keep the zombies under control. Gas cans that are destroyed respawn back where they were so you can just keep using the gas can near the elevator to make the shit map more manageable.
I just came in but judging by the fact that this is the last run and they decided to go at it by having everyone "do whatever they want," things probably haven't been going so well.
>Attempt 1: Tried to pour cans in as they got them and they got lost and died
>Attempt 2: Tried to stockpile cans near the car before pouring them, they eventually got overwhelmed because they couldn't fire near the car without lighting all the cans on fire
All the attempts after those 2 were them getting immediately jumped and they were all separated by the mall's layout to prevent them from saving each other. The map layout is super fucking awful for noobies to figure out, you'll constantly run into deadends.

This kusogaki

Last edited:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
RIP Fuwamoco

The doggos are definitely not fps players. Their setup is probably scuffed af, since Mococo had to use a controller. Maybe they sacrificed mouse access in favor of letting Fuwawa puppeteer the models.

Top Bottom