"Muh therapist is gonna enjoy this so much, because before this, all I ever told him was 'I'm saaad, I'm angry, I'm empty inside...' nnhehaHaHUAHAhuahua, and instead now it's gonna be like 'I'm stressed! I haven't been sleeping! there's so much work!' ehahaHahUHUAHUAHahuahua, I'm just so happy to be working again"Dokibird

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Today's a full-advent collab with L4D2 in about two hours, so be sure to support your favorite, if not all of them at once with HoloDex - otherwise this would be a good metric of where their numbers currently stand, which is probably why they planned it like this. Try not to get too distracted by the Baldur's Gate 3 bear sex during the streams, root for your favorite to show off how much of an MLG pro gamer they are - and, more importantly, keep the death counters at the ready.
Sorry dawg but there's Bae karaoke and IRyS members at that time.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
:holohag::hololove:

1691191590672.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Add them to the HoloDex vortex, let the noise erode your brain

In other news, Bijou conducts research at the behest of Shiori, and we shall never truly know peace from this suffering:

(Archive has been spinning since before I began writing this in an infinite loop, clearly even they don't want this, real)

EDIT: Archive

Last edited:

Not-Username

Today's a full-advent collab with L4D2 in about two hours, so be sure to support your favorite, if not all of them at once with HoloDex - otherwise this would be a good metric of where their numbers currently stand, which is probably why they planned it like this. Try not to get too distracted by the Baldur's Gate 3 bear sex during the streams, root for your favorite to show off how much of an MLG pro gamer they are - and, more importantly, keep the death counters at the ready.

There will also be an announcement during the stream, most likely debut merch or content involving them coming soon, either way, get your wallets ready

On the topic of Bijou, she would definitely benefit from starting her stream 2-3 hours earlier on average, so that if she goes full-on endurance, she gets a good chunk of people at the front-end through the stream, filtering out into Nerissa/Fuwamoco and Gura at the tail-end. Fuwamoco has a good thing going with their Fuwamoco Morning a few times a week to pick up the JP audience, perhaps other Holos will follow suit with their own endeavors. Shiori's perfect for the late-night timeslot, no adjustments needed, and I'm not entirely sure what to do with Nerissa. Depending on how their IRL schedules works out, Nerissa might consider streaming earlier in the day before Bijou, which should allow a smooth transition between all Advent streamers one after another. Perhaps around lunchtime or so, or a bit afterward? Something to watch while people are most likely eating, maybe catch a bit of the EU/JP late-night stragglers as well.
They already have merch.
It's probably the reveal of what is happening for the "????" on Sunday.

Question is only if it is monetization or something else

God's Strongest Dragoon

Bijou = gamer
Shiori = experienced
Rissa = someone please teach me how to play video games
Fuwacoco = adorable dog noises

niggaphil

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Going into the numbers a bit but it's insane how much the difference is in viewers between the twins and the other girls. Considering it's still debut week you'd think that they'd all be pretty much equal.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
This is a very stupid question.But it doesnt help that the twins are literally TWO and thats why they always are going to have better numbers?

niggaphil

This is a very stupid question.But it doesnt help that the twins are literally TWO and thats why they always are going to have better numbers?
Doubt it, if their interaction is not funny, or being awkward during the live stream, I dont think they would pull that high number of CCV. Being a twin in a channel is a real risky and challenging move

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I'm just really curious why rock girl has noticeably 2k less viewers, was expecting Shiori to be there.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm watching Bijou and I can't hear anything anymore

God's Strongest Dragoon

Partially. A bigger reason is that they've already heavily courted the JP audience.
I'm just really curious why rock girl has noticeably 2k less viewers, was expecting Shiori to be there.
Her stream was having lots of issues. She's also the most competent which is a double-edged sword. Some people like to watch the competent person but others like to watch the clowns as they freak out.

Horo7618

No one in particular
She's losing in the cute sweepstakes to FWMC and hasn't really shown of her serious gamer skills (I'm assuming she has them) yet....

ValkyrieAce

Because motherfuckers have no taste. Bijou is clearly the best one.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Her stream was having lots of issues. She's also the most competent which is a double-edged sword. Some people like to watch the competent person but others like to watch the clowns as they freak out.

I'm with this. As holodex currently doesn't work for me, I only have two streams open, Bijou on main, fuwamoco on second.

niggaphil

She's losing in the cute sweepstakes to FWMC and hasn't really shown of her serious gamer skills (I'm assuming she has them) yet....
Just like Kaela in the early days. Rock girl can show her power level of long streaming 1 month later and attract more audiences

This. Sometime I rather watch competent gamer streams rather than clippable or memeable streams.

This picture sums up well. First Bijou gave me the vibe of Finana, but she is more competent than Finana in streaming content
F2sla3PXQAA9dUU.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Maybe her loli voice filters people, but I also think she is the wittiest and most entertaining one.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Bijou throws a molotov ontop of a downed Rissa
Absolute kuso moment

ValkyrieAce

Maybe her loli voice filters people, but I also think she is the wittiest and most entertaining one.
Listen, no one can say shit about her voice and then champion the dogs. They're adorable, but even I can barely put up with their baby babble.

niggaphil

Bijou: I am happily to sacrifice you guys to win the level

Her gamer toxicity is showing :smugselen:

Top Bottom