"Ahh the coke air, coke air. You know the coke air? The nooo one. I always, I always order the, the cola. Coca cola and without cola. I always order the cola and without cola. Cola! I like cola, yeah. I always, I always order the, the carbionated cola. Ahh how can I explain? I can explain by my drawing! I always order like the carbionated cola that it has cola on here, this part, the ear. Ear of bottle. And then, I order- wh- when I order cola, the ear- it always have a cola on h- on a top, but I pick up these... away! cause I don't drink it. And then I smell the cola air. Okay? You understand? Understandable! Cola air! yes"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Random older reply that I don't know whether to put here or in general lol. Might crosspost later.

By whale-whore incident, do you mean the time Bao got one-guyed by a Vietnamese shit-stirrer and started slapfighting until the manager she hired locked her out of her Twitter? Then... yeah, can't argue with that lol.

But this is interesting. Early on Lui did a number of Japanese/Thai shorts with EN CCs. She still talks about her life there every so often, and she gets romanised Thai superchats (I assume from the same one or two people, because they would have to know she can speak Thai but can't read Thai script). If management says anything to her about it, I haven't heard.

I've watched Nerissa and FuwaMoco more than the others, but they've all been fun. I'll probably see more of them after the collab ban ends.
Exactly that one :kaelalaugh: I thought it was strange since she mentioned it on stream, but early before she debuted (and around the same period Whale Whore was going through her one-guyed incident) Biboo also had some assholes comment on her Thai mistakes.
Screen-Shot-2023-08-04-at-10-05-19-AM.png

archive
She dealt with it better than Whale Whore, but this is why Management told her to learn a bit more of Thai before engaging with the fans.

I understand some people get filtered, but Advent is the first gen were they all feel watchable to me. Bijou is funny and sweet, so keeping up with her VODs have been a blast.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Backreading this

So what im getting from the streams ive been missing like a whore

Hag stocks are high in EN3???

Not quite outright hag like Nina but ill take a bunch of closeted hags since they also seem to make kino content in addition to hagdom, i hoped for atleast 1 hag and got the whole gen, #blessed

EN3 winning, empty egg cartons for everyone

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
400k Ruffians in 4 days! Bau bau!

Honestly not surprising that they're the breakout stars of their gen. They tick a lot of boxes that make them appealing to a large audience.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Honestly not surprising that they're the breakout stars of their gen. They tick a lot of boxes that make them appealing to a large audience.
I suspect the voices may be a bit of a limiting factor for them. I might be wrong, but for me it takes just a little bit of effort to actually follow what they're saying, and if my attention drifts at all it's just cute noise.

Entirely possible this is just me, but I hope they tone it down just a bit and talk a little more normally....

WeTawks

I'm used to it from their previous characters but I was also hoping they would turn down the "goo goo gaga" tone as Fuwamoco. It makes it more difficult to leave in the background and since Hololive tends not to enable rewind during livestream I'll have to pay more attention not to miss anything during their stream.

1000000374.png

Their admiration for Polka was cute and enjoyed them expanding on that part of their Q&A stream.

Checking out these new dedicated clipper channels for Advent and this one has a peculiar name...

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I suspect the voices may be a bit of a limiting factor for them. I might be wrong, but for me it takes just a little bit of effort to actually follow what they're saying, and if my attention drifts at all it's just cute noise.

Entirely possible this is just me, but I hope they tone it down just a bit and talk a little more normally....
Nah they won't change them, I seriously suspect they are trying to court an audience with more nips and western weebs, they will probably stream either early morning or late at night (EST) to get more nip viewers and will also collab with a ton of JPs, that IMO is their ultimate goal, to become a sort of JP 6.5 or whatever.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

It seems like its also partly their mic setup too. Its significantly easier to understand them if you use a youtube volume boost addon or wear headphones.

Horo7618

No one in particular
It seems like its also partly their mic setup too. Its significantly easier to understand them if you use a youtube volume boost addon or wear headphones.
I tried an audio compresser browser plugin which worked quite well, but it required quite high settings and I haven't consistently remembered to use it....

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Each day im getting more and more glad that the GGN twins went from being a shitty cash in for a dead VN by a company who didnt really support them to being the breakout hits of their gen

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
It's interesting because the twins are by far ahead in subs, but Shiori has been the one dominating viewer numbers, with usually twice the live viewers as everyone else.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's interesting because the twins are by far ahead in subs, but Shiori has been the one dominating viewer numbers, with usually twice the live viewers as everyone else.
Haven't caught any of the morning twin streams but don't they get a lot during then? Those morning streams are like midnight in JP while their evening streams are like 9am in JST.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Haven't caught any of the morning twin streams but don't they get a lot during then? Those morning streams are like midnight in JP while their evening streams are like 9am in JST.
I missed it today, but I seem to recall them getting 30k maybe for their morning stream, which is huge. Their evening streams look to be in the 12-15k range, with Nerissa around 12k, and Bijou starts with 15k or so since she streams first, but then drops to 8-10k once the others start streaming. Shiori has been averaging around 25k.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
I missed it today, but I seem to recall them getting 30k maybe for their morning stream, which is huge. Their evening streams look to be in the 12-15k range, with Nerissa around 12k, and Bijou starts with 15k or so since she streams first, but then drops to 8-10k once the others start streaming. Shiori has been averaging around 25k.
Shiori has been pretty much getting all the residual viewers as the other girls end their streams. So we have to see how it'll end up after they stop doing relay type of streams.

Right now, Shiori is by far the bigger one as far as views goes and the rest would be all tied up, if it weren't for Fuwamoco's early streams. The doggos seem to have a huge JP timezone untapped audience.

I would say that the more "normal" streamer is Nerissa, while all of the other ones kind of have something weird or special going for them. She makes up for it with her singing talent and being interesting herself, but it would be nice if she doesn't just go through the standard vtuber games as part of her content.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I think the overlap with Gura isn't helping Bijou.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
To the moon baby and with no dip in sight, Menheras are not allowed in HL now, Hag is the future
Everyone becomes a hag. Hiring menheras just means you can carefully mold them into hags over time.

Does not apply to green haired women.

Horo7618

No one in particular
You either graduate a menhara or stream long enough to become a hag?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Today's a full-advent collab with L4D2 in about two hours, so be sure to support your favorite, if not all of them at once with HoloDex - otherwise this would be a good metric of where their numbers currently stand, which is probably why they planned it like this. Try not to get too distracted by the Baldur's Gate 3 bear sex during the streams, root for your favorite to show off how much of an MLG pro gamer they are - and, more importantly, keep the death counters at the ready.

There will also be an announcement during the stream, most likely debut merch or content involving them coming soon, either way, get your wallets ready

On the topic of Bijou, she would definitely benefit from starting her stream 2-3 hours earlier on average, so that if she goes full-on endurance, she gets a good chunk of people at the front-end through the stream, filtering out into Nerissa/Fuwamoco and Gura at the tail-end. Fuwamoco has a good thing going with their Fuwamoco Morning a few times a week to pick up the JP audience, perhaps other Holos will follow suit with their own endeavors. Shiori's perfect for the late-night timeslot, no adjustments needed, and I'm not entirely sure what to do with Nerissa. Depending on how their IRL schedules works out, Nerissa might consider streaming earlier in the day before Bijou, which should allow a smooth transition between all Advent streamers one after another. Perhaps around lunchtime or so, or a bit afterward? Something to watch while people are most likely eating, maybe catch a bit of the EU/JP late-night stragglers as well.

Top Bottom