"HACHAMACHAMAAAA"Haachama

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
So the stream didn't get privated immediately, and I randomly clicked somewhere to see what you guys are talking about and ended up on fucking In The End.
Holy mother of DAMN.
I joined around that time.. Yeah...

God's Strongest Dragoon

So the stream didn't get privated immediately, and I randomly clicked somewhere to see what you guys are talking about and ended up on fucking In The End.
Holy mother of DAMN.
She is quite literally "Mid 2000s Hot Topic" girl, somehow even moreso than Fauna. It's great.

niggaphil

She is quite literally "Mid 2000s Hot Topic" girl, somehow even moreso than Fauna. It's great.
Now I realised most Spanish/Latino users in this forum are all fucking BOOMERs or, older than BOOMER. :whatastory:

Edit: I am a fucking BOOMER as well, but I am not learning western weaboo culture (AMV stuffs) until mid 2000 when I went oversea study

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

God's Strongest Dragoon

I look forward to the day that Shiori decides to raid one of the homos

:whatastory: :whatastory: :whatastory:
One of the numberfags complaining included a chart with stream viewcounts and hour of the day. They accidentally outed themselves as a SEAnig with the time zone. It will be even more hilarious if Vesper isn't actually fired and he comes back and collabs with her.

Last edited:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
1691121833071.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

VTuberBobDole

Fuck and the looping this she talking about tiktoks or anime coubs.. God she is one of my peoples . Got a few gigs of old amvs on a harddrive around my room somewhere :kroheart:

I still have a whole directory of AMVs from late 90s through the 2000s loaded up on my plex server, though I probably haven't watched one in a long time. I was going to say something about only being a few gigs but then remembered many of them are so old they are like 240p AVI files and such and less than 50mb, so that's actually probably quite a lot...

/vt/ is furious she redirected to wigger instead of gura
View attachment 39354

I mean I don't like Calli and went back to Gura myself after, but it makes sense to redirect to someone also doing a karaoke, since people were there for the singing, and also with an announcement to make. But I suppose making sense isn't /vt/'s forte.

lalilulelo

i bet corpo vtuber training is alot like this:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I still have a whole directory of AMVs from late 90s through the 2000s loaded up on my plex server, though I probably haven't watched one in a long time. I was going to say something about only being a few gigs but then remembered many of them are so old they are like 240p AVI files and such and less than 50mb, so that's actually probably quite a lot...
My harddrive also includes a bunch of frag and q3 jump videos.. tbh a bunch of my high school playlists were from amv and various gaming videos lol oh god the cringe..

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
One of the numberfags complaining included a chart with stream viewcounts and hour of the day. They accidentally outed themselves as a SEAnig with the time zone. It will be even more hilarious if Vesper isn't actually fired and he comes back and collabs with her.
View attachment 39366
I mean, everyone knows most of the drama in catalogue is manufactured by SEAYamanbas and other shitskins while actual fans just stay in the generals gushing over their oshis.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I mean, everyone knows most of the drama in catalogue is manufactured by SEAYamanbas and other shitskins while actual fans just stay in the generals gushing over their oshis.
Yeah, BVTM accidentally revealed they're also a shitskin (I think it was Offkai). Even though it's known that SEAnigs produce most of the drama, it's always fun to remind them and watch them get upset.

46gumi

Yeah, BVTM accidentally revealed they're also a shitskin (I think it was Offkai). Even though it's known that SEAnigs produce most of the drama, it's always fun to remind them and watch them get upset.

Afaik it was this pic from one of the admins during the Connect the World concert that started it.

He thought that he covered himself up well yet there's a small portion of his hand peeking out. Autists out there zoomed in on it and used the dropper tool to find out he's brown.

People now referred to the account as Brown VTuber memes ever since.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Afaik it was this pic from one of the admins during the Connect the World concert that started it.

He thought that he covered himself up well yet there's a small portion of his hand peeking out. Autists out there zoomed in on it and used the dropper tool to find out he's brown.

People now referred to the account as Brown VTuber memes ever since.

Do we know if this account is actually managed by several people or is it just one fag larping as le edgy memester group?

niggaphil

Do we know if this account is actually managed by several people or is it just one fag larping as le edgy memester group?
I thought this account is managed by brown Italian who LARP as Panko Manko in Phase Connect? :smugselen:

46gumi

It's run by at least 3-4 people I think. I'd be seriously concerned if it was only one person larping.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
View attachment 39366
im willing to bet that half if not all of those fuckers are flips because they stir shit on a daily basis

and ive been dealing with that every single waking day

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

im willing to bet that half if not all of those fuckers are flips because they stir shit on a daily basis

and ive been dealing with that every single waking day
Ah, I too have dealt with Manila Monkeys

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Random older reply that I don't know whether to put here or in general lol. Might crosspost later.

Watching Biboo VOD. She mentions management being aware of her speaking Thai and telling her to practice it more before talking with the Thai fans. Good Job, Manager-san. :shubaIapprob: We don't want a whale-whore incident this early.
By whale-whore incident, do you mean the time Bao got one-guyed by a Vietnamese shit-stirrer and started slapfighting until the manager she hired locked her out of her Twitter? Then... yeah, can't argue with that lol.

But this is interesting. Early on Lui did a number of Japanese/Thai shorts with EN CCs. She still talks about her life there every so often, and she gets romanised Thai superchats (I assume from the same one or two people, because they would have to know she can speak Thai but can't read Thai script). If management says anything to her about it, I haven't heard.

I've watched Nerissa and FuwaMoco more than the others, but they've all been fun. I'll probably see more of them after the collab ban ends.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Ah, I too have dealt with Manila Monkeys
same cross we bear brother

though the dramafagging flips isnt just in manila they are literally fucking everywhere

Top Bottom