"Yeah, let's keep the racism to the stream's chat. That's a joke. No racism on stream either... unless it's against Italians"Pipkin Pippa

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She's misspelling "favourite."

I just can't get over how bad her model looks. Is she streaming from a recliner? I guess it has impressive range in terms of angles and such but this is something that should have been caught in rehearsals.
She has the same issues as Axel with his model. Like, she has almost the same movements as him when he talks

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
The best Gundam fan is one that enjoys Original Series, Zeta, 08th MS Team, and G Gundam. We shall see of she's based, or if she's a Wing, SEED, or WfM type of Gundam fan.

Ensok

Early Adopter
her liking Peach Girl is the epitome of "Woman liking Woman things", I should know, I watched and read it for a spell in the early 2000s when I was in my "I must devour any and all anime content" phase

it's cute, there should be no shame in it, but if she likes Peach Girl there's plenty more "embarrassing", "girly" stories that we'll slowly learn she likes over time, and I for one am looking forward to her gushing over them
Everyone needs to see Peach Girl if they want to watch shoujo anime. It's quintessential shoujo.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
She has the same issues as Axel with his model
Its not just having the iphone at a bad spot? Sucks if true, its kind of annoying.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I just can't get over how bad her model looks. Is she streaming from a recliner? I guess it has impressive range in terms of angles and such but this is something that should have been caught in rehearsals.
Probably phone sitting on desk beside her monitor.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

MostlyALurker777

The best Gundam fan is one that enjoys 0079, Zeta, 08th MS Team, and G Gundam. We shall see of she's based, or if she's a Wing, SEED, or WfM type of Gundam fan.
Or she can like them all, imagine that

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Time will tell but hot damn I think I lucked out on my pick.

-pretentious and girly while still cool
-well spoken, not dommy mommy voice, but nice onee-san voice
-good taste in media
-talkative to the point of over sharing
-shades of menhera without being tropey about it

Contemplating if the infidelity charges will be worth it

SaejimaHaruka

BTW, her body language suggests she's uncomfortable and disgusted by you, yes you specifically, and is only staying for the money

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Her and Fauna Emo karaoke when?

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
She and Calli should enjoy Hot Topic together

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Cropped the photos.
Cute.png:sanasmile:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
@Harrow Prime stay away from her she's mine! krobonk.png i can't fix her because she's perfect, but I'll fix kronii while double dipping!

Horo7618

No one in particular
Doesn't know what a treble clef is. Fake musician. Unsubbed.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
The best Gundam fan is one that enjoys Original Series, Zeta, 08th MS Team, and G Gundam. We shall see of she's based, or if she's a Wing, SEED, or WfM type of Gundam fan.
What about SD Gundam?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Probably phone sitting on desk beside her monitor.

If true, that's ridiculous. Invest in your trade and go to Walmart and spend $5-10 on one of those phone holder arm things that clamp to a desk. It's what I did and I will never have 104k watching me live.

This seems to be exposing, though, that Hololive managers don't have their streamers do rehearsals that they can give feedback on. (Either that or said managers have loose quality control).

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Time will tell but hot damn I think I lucked out on my pick.

-pretentious and girly while still cool
-well spoken, not dommy mommy voice, but nice onee-san voice
-good taste in media
-talkative to the point of over sharing
-shades of menhera without being tropey about it

Contemplating if the infidelity charges will be worth it
Reminds of iRyS with how talkative and word-vomity she is. Should be good for Zatsus.

Top Bottom