"Oh perfect English! Sankyu I'm perfect English! I talk... it!!"Tokoyami Towa

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
I legit do not understand how you could even begin to think that any of the tweets you shared are not just people taking the piss. You took a bait that wasn't even there, man.
Pretending to be retarded still makes them look like retards.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Someone mentioned Shiori (based on her PL/RL) was Canadian? That seems odd though if she is using Central Time/CDT, as the only even semi-big town in CA in the Central time zone is Winnipeg. I'd have expected west coast (like Ina and Kronii) or Toronto if she was in CA, otherwise somewhere in the US where there are actual real cities in the Central time zone.
Could also be located in Brandon (MB) or Kenora (ON). While just towns of ~50K each get triple that every day passing though since they are both gateways into other Provinces, so they aren't absolute backwaters you'd find just 100km more north. Would be funny if she is from Resolute (NU) though, that would be one hell of an internet bill.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm excited for dogs (I think it's an open secret that I love kemonos) and the full gen collab, I wanna see how awkward these bitches are or be pleasantly surprised at them not being awkward at all who knows. At least we will have FuwaMoco for non-awkward interactions.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Still funny to me that the talk about how the need jp minded members for en, but ignore that the member that emulated her jp sempais the most, Kiara, got shat on for it, and is still less popular then most other en members.
Of course there are many shitposter too, but some unironicaly believe the crap the spew.
Kiara has bad viewership because she streams at a bad time and also streams long-form games like RPGs, which garner less views, but I still agree with your point.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Not-Username

Ffs calli

20230731_000232.jpg

Edit:

Poor doggos. :koronehappyl: I hope they enjoy their debut and have fun.

Only one able to lay flat on the ground :smugrys:

Last edited:

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
Woman are all bi.
The only question is bisexuell or bipolar.
But that for their spouse to find out.
If you're fortunate/unfortunate enough, both.

Help me.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Nerissa - Not much interest and now I'm thinking she might be the deep voice mommy one in the gen (I'd imagine they'll have at least one), which lowers it even more. Based on rrats, is her expected VA supposed to be like that?
People seem to think she might be Mom0ki/Caitlin Myers. If correct, I can foresee people complaining about her having an English dub voice and yet another voice mismatch. She can sing which is the most important for the designated singer of the gen.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I'll bet you minecraft modders are working on it as we speak.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
481.jpg

I hope some artist out there redraws this pic that trended a while back with Shiori since she loves Harvest Moon so much

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
People seem to think she might be Mom0ki/Caitlin Myers. If correct, I can foresee people complaining about her having an English dub voice and yet another voice mismatch. She can sing which is the most important for the designated singer of the gen.

Everyone keeps sharing her singing but I think nobody has posted a clip of her actually speaking/streaming, here's a clip I found:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Everyone keeps sharing her singing but I think nobody has posted a clip of her actually speaking/streaming, here's a clip I found:
Bit squeaky but not obnoxious, IMO

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Thinking on it further, I don't believe that there's all that big of a mismatch of Shiori's voice and her model. Sure, she isn't the gothgirl dummy mommy that we were thinking of, but she still fits the archetype of the perky gothgirl that works at the bookstore that will happily talk your ear off.
Yeah, I know several woman that are like this, she fits the character perfectly

/vt/ can keep malding about collabs, the lesbians on twitter can keep malding that she's attracted to men, commence Total Unicorn Death
She gave me goth dub Himiko Toga vibes she has an unhinged breathy yet cheery tone that gives the vibe of snapping and killing at a moments notice

Also a really wholesome reaction on-stream. If the timestamp doesn't work, go to 5:43:40 or so:

e: Now I watched it all and there's actually an even better moment at 6:34:10 which seems to be right after she sent the first tweet.
>I always knew it, I knew it! I knew it! Ever since I met her... somebody, who's not at all related to what we just watched. Ever since I met that person, I always thought that she would end up somewhere nice like that. I always knew. I always knew. Mm hmm. Ever since the beginning. Mm hmm. And I'm happy, I'm happy that she's there, she's there where all her dreams can come true, and all of her goals can be realized. Mm hmm! I love the-I love-[unintelligible]-I'm happy. I'm happy! I knew it! I knew it! This is why when-when... when she left, even though she didn't say anything I had a suspicion. I had a suspicion and I was right! I was right the whole time. I was right all along. Mm hmm. So proud of her. I'm so proud of her. Aaaah! Yokatta! I'm so happy! I'm so glad. I'm like-I'm like-I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. Thank goodness she's doing seven streams this week. Thank goodness she's doing so many streams. Finally I have a new oshi to watch. [laughs] Yokatta. Yokatta ne. Cho-ureshii. Ureshii. Ureshii. Hap-hap-happy. Happy happy. Waaah! That's like, the best thing. That's the best thing. Friends.
It keeps going after that. I teared up transcribing it.

e2:
>I know there's not much point in me saying this, since I'm just a little baby. But, um, please support her. Please. Please please. I know that there are many people who will be supporting her now but, mmm, I would like to ask a favor of all of you who say that you don't watch YouTube streams, and Silvi is your favorite and such. Please, if you could find a way to make room for another favorite in your heart, that would mean a lot to me. Mm hmm. Mm hmm.

God damn man the tears are flowing listening to this it's so goddamn wholesome I don't even know Wabyuu or Silvi and I can feel their emotional bond

"I always thought that If I can't be the best Vtuber ever I at least want to help friends get there and see friends get there cause that's almost as good maybe better in some ways. This is great this is the best feeling"

ok I'm following her too maybe she'll get me to watch twitch depending on what she streams

Here's a clip from her

Imagine if Shondo had acted like this girl or Miori. She probably would have been doing collabs with Fauna, instead of having her whole existence ignored and clowned on.
Fauna and Shondo are on good terms. LemonLeaf called into her birthday stream long after that meltdown so whatever reason Fauna has for not collabing with her it ain't a grudge

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Prepare Vt meltdown in 3, 2, 1
Im not surprised, she threw that curveball that she will collab with anyone she wants during her debut, in Holo that only means Penis havers have authorization for engaging in approved intercompany communication, the goth girl is playing a weird game here and i respect her for at least recognize Holostars as equals, instead of being to austic to approach them or having penis allergy like the chicken

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I legit do not understand how you could even begin to think that any of the tweets you shared are not just people taking the piss. You took a bait that wasn't even there, man.
I'm gonna be honest my guy, that many seperate people genuinely taking the piss would have to be a psyop on a major scale. I don't see it.
And as the other guy said, even if they were genuinely being ironic, ironically being a retard is just being a retard.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

I'm gonna be honest my guy, that many seperate people genuinely taking the piss would have to be a psyop on a major scale. I don't see it.
And as the other guy said, even if they were genuinely being ironic, ironically being a retard is just being a retard.

Checking their other twitter activity would be a good way to settle this.

If you give enough of a shit.

Which I do not. Have fun.

Top Bottom