"Smortass"S.S. Isa

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Can you imagine the Monkey's Paw Curls effect from Kiara's EU kohai wish if Shondo got into Holo holy moly. Every single time it comes up I think everyone says she's better where she is.

That said we've yet to get a proper menhera in HoloEn so that type is missing.
I don't think I really want a menhera in HoloEN, it's basically just ticking time bomb waiting to yab and it attracts the worst fucking schizos who like that shit, nah leave menheras to small corpos who can afford to have a meltdown.
Guess I need to catch up on my NCIS lore reps.

/vt/ is still mad at her as well.
There's literally 15 Shiori bait threads on catalogue rn, but it was expected, Holo debuts always have /vt/ latching onto one of the talents to try to ruin, they will get bored in like a week.
He was coping pretty hard last night.
I watched part of his reaction and it surprised me how similar his speech is to /vt/ rhetoric, and I thought "There's no way this fag acts like a /vt/Yamanba on purpose" and then I realized "Oh it's because they're all SEAmonkeys!"

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Meanwhile, our local sad rabbit shares his thoughts on Shiori:

Hopefully he is able to get the medication he needs.

I heard that 50 cal is getting pretty expensive these days, he might have to wait

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
1690743970971.png

Prepare Vt meltdown in 3, 2, 1

edit: guess I should had checked vt first, it already there

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Finally Fauna has competittion as the only non gay HoloEN smh

Not-Username

This Yuri/unicorn/whatever imaginary bs isn't even funny for me anymore. This shit is disturbing.

"I wish the whole world was gay" - then it wouldn't exist you dumb fuckers.

"It's so over" - it was never there...she just debuted....you knew nothing of the character beforehand (char not p/l)

Fucking lunatics...worse than cockroaches.

Mati stickers to me :pippaseethe;

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Sahanasha is just like me , we are so ESL its unreal

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
New Kanauru short with Bijou.:kaelalaugh:

Chegi also did one.

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I don't understand these fujo/unicorn weirdos. Despite what this subset of deluded rainbow-coated wackos may believe, the vast majority of people are still straight. Even if your typical vtuber is 50% more gay than the general population, assuming 90% of people are straight, that still means there's an 80% chance your "lesbian" oshi secretly craves cock.

Yeah, yeah, trying to reason with the terminally online and socially retarded is an exercise in futility, the Farms taught me that lesson many, many times. But why are so many unicorns/fujos determined to make their oshis gay?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
This Yuri/unicorn/whatever imaginary bs isn't even funny for me anymore. This shit is disturbing.

"I wish the whole world was gay" - then it wouldn't exist you dumb fuckers.

"It's so over" - it was never there...she just debuted....you knew nothing of the character beforehand (char not p/l)

Fucking lunatics...worse than cockroaches.

Mati stickers to me :pippaseethe;
"You hate her because she isn't gay. I hate her because it's a boring design and she doesn't bring anything new to the table. We are not the same."

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
After every major media property, big name brand, corporation and government power bends over backwards for the rainbow-minded, even a single deviance is considered a travesty that must be corrected

And I speak in general terms because this applies to more than just Shiori, but EVERYTHING in the past decade - if it's not gay, it's not okay, and that's a bad thing - I was sick of it in 2014, I'm sick of it now, and sometimes I wish there was ACTUAL public pushback like they keep saying so they have some perspective on what oppression ACTUALLY looks like

Shit, even saying the above makes me a terrorist/extremist in their eyes, when I am very much a "please leave me alone/I just want to play video games/watch VTubers" type of person, but now I have to be an active advocate of society returning to the nuclear family with three-and-a-quarter kids, and rejecting sexual degeneracy

I just want to watch Shiori and chat go insane with each other and play FFXIV with Bijou on community days, how did we get here (rhetorical question)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I don't understand these fujo/unicorn weirdos. Despite what this subset of deluded rainbow-coated wackos may believe, the vast majority of people are still straight. Even if your typical vtuber is 50% more gay than the general population, assuming 90% of people are straight, that still means there's an 80% chance your "lesbian" oshi secretly craves cock.

Yeah, yeah, trying to reason with the terminally online and socially retarded is an exercise in futility, the Farms taught me that lesson many, many times. But why are so many unicorns/fujos determined to make their oshis gay?
Coombrain and wanting everything you watch be "wholesome gay uwu" or the rainbow variant of CGDCT, some anime companies push the gay (see, Takamori) since it gives the viewers the content they want and assures that they wont be interested in filthy males that arent them

Horo7618

No one in particular
Coombrain and wanting everything you watch be "wholesome gay uwu" or the rainbow variant of CGDCT, some anime companies push the gay (see, Takamori) since it gives the viewers the content they want and assures that they wont be interested in filthy males that arent them
Also a lot of them (or at least the stupid ones) see yurubaiting as something "special" for them, and don't realize that whole thing is really aimed primarily at dudes not lesbians

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
:yagoocry: Real gays don't support sexual harassment in the workplace.

Kinda sucks how even after the Takamori, MikoUsa debacle we're still dealing with this shit. Let them just do whatever the fuck they want and don't push them out of their comfort zone with retarded shipping. They are literally colleagues.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Chegi also did one.

Every time anyone refers to the Calli "yeeting" thing, I can't help but get the mental image of this scene from Megamind, only with Calli juggling smol holomems.

Simp

After every major media property, big name brand, corporation and government power bends over backwards for the rainbow-minded, even a single deviance is considered a travesty that must be corrected

And I speak in general terms because this applies to more than just Shiori, but EVERYTHING in the past decade - if it's not gay, it's not okay, and that's a bad thing - I was sick of it in 2014, I'm sick of it now, and sometimes I wish there was ACTUAL public pushback like they keep saying so they have some perspective on what oppression ACTUALLY looks like

Shit, even saying the above makes me a terrorist/extremist in their eyes, when I am very much a "please leave me alone/I just want to play video games/watch VTubers" type of person, but now I have to be an active advocate of society returning to the nuclear family with three-and-a-quarter kids, and rejecting sexual degeneracy

I just want to watch Shiori and chat go insane with each other and play FFXIV with Bijou on community days, how did we get here (rhetorical question)
Well this example are just some very dumb comments on twitter, dont know why you gotta be all mad about that. People are, where and always will be stupid/post dumb stufff. Just enjoy the vtuber/game and ignore them? Only bad if the talents themself have to see that crap.

Looking at vt just destoyes my brain. Oh no, a streamer has fun playing/interacting with someone i personally dont aprove of. Time to hate them and tell everyone how they are the worst ever.
Most fun is how the talk about how jp is soo much better because the dont have x. Of course they do have x, dumb retarts just dont understand japanese or dont watch them. (calling ens whores for interacting with males when jp has Noel and Festival for example)
Still funny to me that the talk about how the need jp minded members for en, but ignore that the member that emulated her jp sempais the most, Kiara, got shat on for it, and is still less popular then most other en members.
Of course there are many shitposter too, but some unironicaly believe the crap the spew.

And following my own words i should just ignore it i guess, but i just hope the grirls dont see it/dont take it seriously.

VTuberBobDole

I was/am most looking forward to Bijou and the twins, but here are my thoughts/review on Day 1:

Bijou - Couldn't really ask for more, pretty much on point for what I was hoping. Smol and meme-y and a lot of fun. Not sure if she'll go full bratty/kusogaki, but there is potential, for good or ill. Even though in some ways (loli-ish, memes) she is similar, I don't think she is a Gura Killer, but feels like she could fill in the "gaps" especially during those long chumbud droughts we've been having. Will definitely be keeping up with her to see where she goes.

Shiori - She took me by surprise. Like others I expected maybe a deep voice dommy-mommy and that meant zero interest from me. Being a normal voice, cute, nerdy, book-ish goth girl is much more interesting and up my alley. (Fauna and maybe Mumei too need goth outfits stat so they can collab with her.) Since I had no expectations, the voice didn't bother me either. I'll be at least checking in on her and seeing where she goes, which wasn't something I was expecting to say.

Someone mentioned Shiori (based on her PL/RL) was Canadian? That seems odd though if she is using Central Time/CDT, as the only even semi-big town in CA in the Central time zone is Winnipeg. I'd have expected west coast (like Ina and Kronii) or Toronto if she was in CA, otherwise somewhere in the US where there are actual real cities in the Central time zone.

Upcoming:

Nerissa - Not much interest and now I'm thinking she might be the deep voice mommy one in the gen (I'd imagine they'll have at least one), which lowers it even more. Based on rrats, is her expected VA supposed to be like that?

FuwaMoco Twins - If these are the GGN twins, which we are 99% sure at this point, I probably won't watch them unless they really were using a pitched voice or something in their PL. They were fun, but I just couldn't get used to the accent/lisp when I tried to watch them before. But I am interested in at least how they are going to run their channel. While I know them and a few others have done the shared channel thing, this is the first I think for a big corpo? Who knows, maybe with them being in holo now I'll watch the more and get used to the voices enough to tune in from time-to-time at least.

It's nice to have a friend who is actually happy and proud of you when you hit the big time instead of seething with jealousy.
Context: Silvi is a friend of Waabyu (aka Bijou), and was also the reason people were able to pinpoint Bijou's PL before her debut since she RTed her and no one else.

Wow, a nice wholesome reaction from another cute vtuber/friend! Gave her a follow, even though I don't use twitch, but got to at least support good interactions when we can.

I don't think I really want a menhera in HoloEN, it's basically just ticking time bomb waiting to yab and it attracts the worst fucking schizos who like that shit, nah leave menheras to small corpos who can afford to have a meltdown.

The problem with menhara is the real possibility they rope someone in with them and/or take someone down with them when they go. I'm surprised and glad that they were able to cut Rushia away as cleanly as they were. I feel it could have been a lot worse.

Just A Plant

Lurkin
Early Adopter
On that subject, here's some of that salt from last night.
View attachment 38515
View attachment 38516
View attachment 38517
View attachment 38518
View attachment 38519
Plus bonus cope:
View attachment 38520
Seeing all of the council yuri shippers go insane over her being actually straight is so satisfying.
I legit do not understand how you could even begin to think that any of the tweets you shared are not just people taking the piss. You took a bait that wasn't even there, man.

Top Bottom