"WOMAN!!! COME!!!"La+ Darknesss
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Screenshot_20230724_112849.jpg
THE :makotomisaki::akiramisaki:ARE IN!!!

I REPEAT, THE MOTHER EFFIN' TWINS ARE IN!!!

:polkasticks::nenedance::vespernosebleed:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Out of all the candidates I have no idea whose personality would fit Kronii 2.0 and a full on villain character. I can identify strong candidates for twins, and also for a loli with the IRyS crown, but... the others?

The giant rrat is Nina, she could pull it off, I just can't imagine she graduates on such good terms then immediately jumps ship.

hold the fuck up, aint this the girl that ren zotto from niji en engaged to? or was formerly engaged to?
Yes. There's a persistent rumor that they broke up since she stopped following him on Twitter and other socials. No confirmation though.

lalilulelo

Out of all the candidates I have no idea whose personality would fit Kronii 2.0 and a full on villain character. I can identify strong candidates for twins, and also for a loli with the IRyS crown, but... the others?

The giant rrat is Nina, she could pull it off, I just can't imagine she graduates on such good terms then immediately jumps ship.

Yes. There's a persistent rumor that they broke up since she stopped following him on Twitter and other socials. No confirmation though.
wait who are the candidates for the twins?

for some reason i dont think cover would hire nina as a talent.
my rrat is that she would work for them as staff. her last words made it sound like she wanted to stay out of the limelight to work on herself

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
i have a feeling this new gen is going to be full of unknowns.

i feel like cover likes to reserve the big clout for debut branches (senzawa and lando).

any notable fleshtubers taking a hiatus?

you know pokimane "graduated" from offline tv....
gotta say, very interesting choice of words...
Shachimu aka Mumei was not a nobody. Her youtube channel has more subs than she does on Mumei:

Isn't she friends with Mumei, too? Which is why Ren randomly @'d Mumei shortly after debut on Twitter, like a dumbass?

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 37339

If it is them and I hope it is, the colors seem reversed.
Their personalities (by the way they move in the animation and design conventions) seem to be pink is the abrasive tomboyish one and blue is the softer girlier one, which to my knowledge is the opposite of GGN twins, just food for thought.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
wait who are the candidates for the twins?

for some reason i dont think cover would hire nina as a talent.
my rrat is that she would work for them as staff. her last words made it sound like she wanted to stay out of the limelight to work on herself
There's only two pairs of twins in the vtuber scene that I know of and only one available at the moment: The former Go! Go! Nippon! vtubers Akira Misaki and Makoto Misaki (who went by Ally and Sally on their roommate account). Canadian and ex-idols.

lalilulelo

Shachimu aka Mumei was not a nobody. Her youtube channel has more subs than she does on Mumei:

Isn't she friends with Mumei, too? Which is why Ren randomly @'d Mumei shortly after debut on Twitter, like a dumbass?

oh yaaa i forgot about mumei's PL.
yea, so guess cover does like to debut one person with clout in each gen actually. i also just remembered that tempus vanguard has zurther13

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
They always have at least one member in each gen with a popular PL.
Myth - Gura
Council - Mumei
Tempus HQ - Magni
Tempus VG - Bettel? I think as Zuthar13 he had many videos with million of views

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
View attachment 37339

I will of course wait, but that would be really fucking cool to see. They didn't seem to want to be done with their last job but corpo bullshit tossed em. That said it's kind of iffy since they only recently announced they had something planned coming up which looked like a time filler.
I want to beleeb tho.

lalilulelo

They always have at least one member in each gen with a popular PL.
Myth - Gura
Council - Mumei
Tempus HQ - Magni
Tempus VG - Bettel? I think as Zuthar13 he had many videos with million of views
so i guess that makes someone like wolfychu and caitlyn myers likely candidates. any other big names in the weebsphere that graduated?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
so i guess that makes someone like wolfychu and caitlyn myers likely candidates. any other big names in the weebsphere that graduated?
None that graduated but Emirichu lives in Japan now and is friends with the Trash Taste crowd so she'd have a connection to Mori.

Horo7618

No one in particular
There's only two pairs of twins in the vtuber scene that I know of and only one available at the moment:
It's a reasonable guess, but we don't know that the fox-cat girls are twins, just some kind of pair. And Cover has a history of hiring non-vtubers....

lalilulelo

It's a reasonable guess, but we don't know that the fox-cat girls are twins, just some kind of pair. And Cover has a history of hiring non-vtubers....
who are you implying?

Horo7618

No one in particular
who are you implying?
No one? I'm just saying it seems premature to be 100% certain about this based on what we have so far, especially considering the GGN twins just announced some kind of new project.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
i have a feeling this new gen is going to be full of unknowns.

i feel like cover likes to reserve the big clout for debut branches (senzawa and lando).

any notable fleshtubers taking a hiatus?

you know pokimane "graduated" from offline tv....
gotta say, very interesting choice of words...
Doesn't Amouranth want to get away from her "Job"?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
ITS SHOWTIME!!!

Well, there is a pair of actual twins that are technically available in Anny and Sally (ex-GGN).

I don't remember any other power pairings in the indie scene.

As for predictions, I wrote a big effortpost in the second post of this thread but I really can't say who will get in until I see personalities.
View attachment 37339

First off Ame is totally taking vacations on purpose to lean into the scout meme it happens EVERY time

As for the GGN it's either them or it could be these two I'm not aware of them stopping activities yet tho

Edit: searched graduation on their Twitter and found this

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
First off Ame is totally taking vacations on purpose to lean into the scout meme it happens EVERY time

As for the GGN it's either them or it could be these two I'm not aware of them stopping activities yet tho

Yeah that's the other sister pair I was thinking of. There's a few more in the JP scene but I think they're the only other EN sisters in vtubing.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
:makotomisaki::akiramisaki:
But then Cover could also hire random twins that had nothing to do with this
BUT COME ON WHO ELSE WHOULD WANT THE IDOL THING SO BAD THEY WERE LITERALLY IDOLS IRL

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I didnt expect to try to keep tabs on like 5 different places that are talking about htis would be so hard, my head is already spinning.
:ponrys:

akaaoi

Doesn't Amouranth want to get away from her "Job"?
...I guess Noel did show that you can be a real life cheesecake streamer and still make it when you're sitting behind the avatar of a vtuber.

Top Bottom