"Everybody, today my tongue will be long"Tokoyami Towa

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I'm still all in for Nerissa just because I like her brand of cute dork more but damn Shiori has really come out of the gate strong, and as an added bonus she filtered a lot of the unicorns already so you guys might be able to enjoy a more tolerable community.

I'm 99% sure she's gonna end up with more R34 than Bae though

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I'm was kinda overwhelmed be listening but both her and Calli at the same time but I'm really likeing Shiori so far really good at keeping the conversation going, really want to see her not zatsudan content.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm 99% sure she's gonna end up with more R34 than Bae though
She's a tig biddie goth gf and she plays into it. Of course she will. Also, she may filter the unicorns, but hopefully she doesn't attract the coomers.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
She's a tig biddie goth gf and she plays into it. Of course she will. Also, she may filter the unicorns, but hopefully she doesn't attract the coomers.
Oh my sweet summer child...

Since Bijou is the one I've watched the least I'm watching her truck sim vod now... Holy shit. Too loli to wife, but too precious to not want to see her go far. Shes a great stream of consciousness streamer who just rambles nonstop about random shit and it's surprisingly adorable, I'll enjoy watching this little dork find her footing.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I actually stopped commenting here because I was multitasking with Shiori in the background, it's interesting how 1 stream can change a person from "Weakest among her peers" to "On par or above".

Horo7618

No one in particular
Shes a great stream of consciousness streamer who just rambles nonstop about random shit and it's surprisingly adorable,
I mean, this is basically Shiori too....

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Both Nerissa and Shiori were fantastic today. I do worry both of them will run out of things to talk about after a few months but I was thoroughly entertained.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Both Nerissa and Shiori were fantastic today. I do worry both of them will run out of things to talk about after a few months but I was thoroughly entertained.
Shiori will probably have an easier time of that due to, ya know, the autism :smugpipi:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
They'll be fine. They are streaming a lot now, but as they transition to stable schedule with less streams, it won't feel like as much. Girls like this who specialize in zatsus like Kiara, IRyS, or Bae never run out of shit to talk about and can ramble for hours.

Horo7618

No one in particular
I do worry both of them will run out of things to talk about after a few months
Nerissa, perhaps. But Shiori? She seems like a tangent engine..... (Ok, I was late, but I like "Tangent Engine" too much to delete it)

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
They'll be fine. They are streaming a lot now, but as they transition to stable schedule with less streams, it won't feel like as much. Girls like this who specialize in zatsus like Kiara, IRyS, or Bae never run out of shit to talk about and can ramble for hours.
Kiara at least worries plenty about running out of things to talk about. Part of why she travels so much is to have things to talk about. It's also why she autistically refuses to do regular zatsu streams.
I guess I'll enjoy it while it lasts and if it doesn't, okay.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
If it seems like she's ever starting to run out of things to talk about, ask her about the latest Twisted Wonderland banner.

That's another week of streams right there, at least.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Kiara at least worries plenty about running out of things to talk about. Part of why she travels so much is to have things to talk about. It's also why she autistically refuses to do regular zatsu streams.
I guess I'll enjoy it while it lasts and if it doesn't, okay.
All of Kiara's streams are secretly Zatsus though, let's be serious. Kiara would likely be fine without going as hard as she does at coming up with zatsu ideas. She bounces off her chat well enough that she could talk about basically anything and people who like her will enjoy it.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230801-010002-536.png
Wait she made y'all niggas kiss?

G-A-Y

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
View attachment 38864
Wait she made y'all niggas kiss?

G-A-Y

no, she didn't, chat did it all by themselves during pre-chat

during the stream, she admitted to watching them do so for hours before stream, without saying anything

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
no, she didn't, chat did it all by themselves during pre-chat

during the stream, she admitted to watching them do so for hours before stream, without saying anything
A likely story, Mr. Pinrose, a likely story indeed

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
A likely story, Mr. Pinrose, a likely story indeed

First of all, it's Ms. Penrose, second of all, no I'm not, third of all, you of all people should know exactly how gay chat can get without being prompted after enough exposure with Idol Corp

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
"if you wanted to pronounce it Jif you shoulda spelled it with a J"
Alright Shiori bros your oshi is alright
She's allowed to be wrong

Creator chooses the name and pronunciation and choosey devs choose Gif

Also Gist is close enough to Gif to justify its pronunciation

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
First of all, it's Ms. Penrose, second of all, no I'm not, third of all, you of all people should know exactly how gay chat can get without being prompted after enough exposure with Idol Corp
If it's Ms. Penrose why do you call yourself a Prince?
Tbh Katta's chats are pretty chill and sparse, I don't even open Yukos chat anymore lmao
Just let me take the piss

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why is there jew talk in a Holo thread? BUY AN AD FUCKING JEWS :Mumei-REE:

Top Bottom