"After this, I want to fuck Ollie, is that okay?"Sakura Miko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensok

Early Adopter
I'm not surprised that Tenma slaughtered all the Sand People in Kotor.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
You know, it really messes with my head when I look at how bouncy and animated his model is and can't stop thinking about Kirsche's model as well.
Its a good model I like it very much

I'm not surprised that Tenma slaughtered all the Sand People in Kotor.
Not just the men? The women and children too?

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Nux got called racist for reacting to a critical drinker vid on the Netflix cleopatra "documentary" and calling it racist (because it is) to claim a historical figure was a different race than they actually are
he laughs about how retarded that is here

For any non-Americans, a slight bit of background. Cleopatra being "black" is one of these very, very weird folktales among American Blacks. I've never seen anyone pick out exactly where it cropped up, but think 1920s onward. That would be a weird oddity if it wasn't for the Afro-supremacy movement in American-based "African Studies". Which is really a massive inferiority complex among slightly West African descended American academics.

Thus, the "docudrama" has gotten massive push back from, well, Egyptians. It's one thing to have some actors play a role. Shakespeare is going to be performed somewhere this weekend on all 6 populated continents. But when your press tour is making objectively false claims about someone else's history, expect some backlash. Also, the motive it deeply "racially" supremacist, though coming from people that don't understand they actually aren't part of that race or that what race they're pushing actually exists. Thus, it's got that super annoying mixture of Race, Class, Regional and Pure Fiction in its imperialism.

It was probably related to the Moorish Science Temple somehow, they were the hoteps of that period.

You can at least deal with the hoteps. I'd forgotten about the Moorish Temple. Yeah, it's definitely in that period when that would crop up. There's a lot of other weird folk knowledge from that period (in all subcultures in the States) that bangs around. Which isn't too surprising. That period was actually the lowest point of active religious attendance in the USA by %. One of those interesting pre-WW2 factoids.

Last edited:

braindoko

on her last zatsu chat asks for merch, Chapipi says its too complicated for an indie
>that's why I wanted a manager
Well that's confirmation enough for me she's reincarnating :takocope:
but fuck I'll still miss this model
hapi.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Panko might be off streaming for a few days but she's taking the time to post quality memes on Banned VT memes:

FwvKkwSWAAY95za

Twitter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
For any non-Americans, a slight bit of background. Cleopatra being "black" is one of these very, very weird folktales among American Blacks. I've never seen anyone pick out exactly where it cropped up, but think 1920s onward.
It was probably related to the Moorish Science Temple somehow, they were the hoteps of that period.

Limkin

Yep, already designing 2.0 outfit. Just a month after a debut. I've seen Juniper to know the counter is going to go into double digits by the end of the year

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I thought Cleopatra was a descendant of the ptolemaic dynasty of egyptian kangz, which is to say, greek rather than nubian, kush or other local varieties of folks around egypt of that time. Her freaking name is a direct clue to this.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I thought Cleopatra was a descendant of the ptolemaic dynasty of egyptian kangz, which is to say, greek rather than nubian, kush or other local varieties of folks around egypt of that time. Her freaking name is a direct clue to this.
She is and would have been very inbred.

They are trying to prop up someone who would have been Hapsburg'd as fuck kek

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
on her last zatsu chat asks for merch, Chapipi says its too complicated for an indie
>that's why I wanted a manager
Well that's confirmation enough for me she's reincarnating :takocope:
but fuck I'll still miss this model
View attachment 26620
I hope if she did get picked up, she ends up somewhere where she can produce music, she has a very good voice. I'd laugh my ass off if she ends up in phase tho.

Negzana

The most well preserved pharaoh King Tut looked like an inbred shaved tranny hick

141021084656-01-king-tut.jpg

Meanwhile the most famous pharaoh Ramesses II likely was the one pushing for heavy slavery and he looked like a literal red haired jew

download (6).jpg

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
You try dying and then being mummified for thousands of years, let's see how hot and attractive you end up.

:faqu:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Even if you take them at their word, their "African" Queen was bleached/colonized by Julius and Augustus :WHORE!!!:

Speaking of Rome and to be a bit more on topic Sleepys crucifying koroks

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Reminder that Cleopatra was the last ruler of ancient Egypt before the Roman empire took over. Makes her a failure in my book.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
In the future, I imagine that people will sing the praises of the famous Black Kween known as Sakura Miko, who introduced the uncultured non-black masses to the black-created art of VTubing that was appropriated by the Japanese. But a small group of people will know the truth. They'll know that the only reason Marine has such a big ass is because she is really a Black Beauty or that Noel has large breasts because she's a light-skinned black woman. They'll know that all of our favorite VTubers were actually black.

Except for Kyo. They'll probably debate amongst themselves about whether or not he was black, although the popular opinion will be that he was just a bitch ass wigger.
:kyoracist:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
In the future, I imagine that people will sing the praises of the famous Black Kween known as Sakura Miko, who introduced the uncultured non-black masses to the black-created art of VTubing that was appropriated by the Japanese. But a small group of people will know the truth. They'll know that the only reason Marine has such a big ass is because she is really a Black Beauty or that Noel has large breasts because she's a light-skinned black woman. They'll know that all of our favorite VTubers were actually black.
DAS RITE, TELL DEM WHITE FOLK WHO DA REAL VTUBERS ARE!!!
pray-lord.gif

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Except for Kyo. They'll probably debate amongst themselves about whether or not he was black, although the popular opinion will be that he was just a bitch ass wigger.
:kyoracist:
how could you forget about the rap starlet black kween of vtubing, Mori "Darker than 2pac" Calliope?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Following yesterday's little drama with veibae. She decided to talk a bit about it on her stream i just found this xlip a twater

Based ? But she also sound kinda dumb idk? I should watch the stream but i dont really feel like watching her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom