"I am indeed, woman"Himemiya Rie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I hope Bae playing this game generates a lot of clips of Holomem reactions.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
What if that person instead picked up some trash YA novel. When reading those I often think, I could write that*! Nay I could do better than that! How could this piece of shit sell thousands of copies.
I think the same phenomenon occurs with vtubers. The great singer/ entertainer who can bust out a 72h marathon stream like its nothing, will get you interested into vtubers .The lazy, dead air filled stream of a drugged out tranny will get you motivated enough to become one.
We're it not for the shackles of employment and the disapproval of my wife I would become the chuuba to end all chuubas inshallah

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Do they actually, though? Isn't at least the massive majority of Niji's management (even EN) inherently Japanese? I'm not aware of their corporate structure (stop the presses), but part of the reason for the KR/ID merge was so that they report directly to the JP management as leaving KR to do its own thing ended up being a shitshow, wasn't it? The only manager that I'm pretty sure is known probably not to be inherently JP is Noor, and who knows whether she/they're still in the company.
Im only basing it on how HL does it but if they can do it then i kinda doubt Niji doesnt have an EN side to its management, although if Zaion were to be taken at face value they kinda take it lazy apparently

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Do they actually, though? Isn't at least the massive majority of Niji's management (even EN) inherently Japanese? I'm not aware of their corporate structure (stop the presses), but part of the reason for the KR/ID merge was so that they report directly to the JP management as leaving KR to do its own thing ended up being a shitshow, wasn't it? The only manager that I'm pretty sure is known probably not to be inherently JP is Noor, and who knows whether she/they're still in the company.
I want to be optimistic and say they at least have SOMEONE experienced in the English market but it's ninji when do they pass up doing something stupid.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I used to think NijiEN has a more "active" management compared to HoloEN since:
  1. More frequent contents in the official NijiEN channel.
  2. Each wave debuts with an original group song.
  3. I think they also help host collab/tournament? Wasn't there a Mario Kart tournament which was hosted by management?

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Phase Connect Girls are easily impregnated by Covid......

It's a good time to be a disease.

Use artists to train AI.

I'd bet this artist would be one of the first ones rising up to complain about AI replacing 'real artists' at that. Turns out if you incentivize people to turn to an alternative that isn't going to fuck them over, you lose relevance!

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Takashi is Omega.

:dandanl:I don't wanna take my meds.

cucurut

Well, Time to celebrate Panko Win with Pineapple Pizza.

This time the auction price is not crazy like before? I remembered Hime and Airi cardboard raised 2k or something in the last convention. Hope someone still have the source
The auction was announced, AFAIK, only 10 minutes before start on discord.
The previous auction was announced, from what I see, 5 days earlier.
I've added results of previous auctions for comparison.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Nux got called racist for reacting to a critical drinker vid on the Netflix cleopatra "documentary" and calling it racist (because it is) to claim a historical figure was a different race than they actually are
he laughs about how retarded that is here

Last edited:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Moriko doing some more teasing for her new model

Archive

She actually already leaked it if you check the art references she posted awhile ago

7f9c66be_original.png

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Riro with a new song premier.:kaelalaugh:

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Nux got flack for reacting to a critical drinker vid on the Netflix cleopatra "documentary" and shiiting on the innacuracies

fetchimage.jpeg.jpg

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I wish Anycolor really banished False to the shadow Realm AKA Twitch so he could cry there eternally.
Are you seriously wishing for a goddamn 'no criticisms allowed' scenario where corporations have the power to silence their enemies? Just because you find them annoying? That's exactly how we become trapped in an echo-chamber, you absolute retard! An echo-chamber controlled by corporations who doesn't give a shit about you! Only your money!

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Are you seriously wishing for a goddamn 'no criticisms allowed' scenario where corporations have the power to silence their enemies? Just because you find them annoying? That's exactly how we become trapped in an echo-chamber, you absolute retard! An echo-chamber controlled by corporations who doesn't give a shit about you! Only your money!
But they already only care about your money. Wanting one less femboy around doesn't make a difference.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha is going to play Total Distortion in 30 minutes.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
But they already only care about your money. Wanting one less femboy around doesn't make a difference.
Exactly! Taking out that bundle of sticks gives them more control and less accountability for their actions! He may be an annoying retard, but he's got a pretty loud mouth! I can put up with his faggy voice and he can make the corpo go 'shit maybe that was a bad idea.' because of how the community will respond to their bullshit. And we can't have that in an echo-chamber where 'The Company is mother. The Company is father.'

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Same concept you should always defend someone you don't like if they are legitimately wronged

It's why I will defend those on the left that get eaten by their own if the reason they get cancelled is retarded
Screenshot_20230522-123822-328.png

Last edited:

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Nux got called racist for reacting to a critical drinker vid on the Netflix cleopatra "documentary" and calling it racist (because it is) to claim a historical figure was a different race than they actually are

It really do be like that. I've always been of the opinion that Nux is a total sperg that stumbled into becoming a dramatuber. He's even latched onto Mutahar and joined his podcast. Nux is by far the worst part of it from the few episodes I've heard.

When the whole Vshojo scam thing was going on and he caught alot of flak, I didn't feel much sympathy for him because he dug that hole by making drama videos. Now this pops up, and I don't know how big of a problem these racism allegations are being pushed against the guy. But I'll for sure tell you that I hate these cancel cultures morons more than I dislike Nux. Especially if we're talking about that stupid We Wuz Kangz documentary. So...good on him for fighting back.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

You know, it really messes with my head when I look at how bouncy and animated his model is and can't stop thinking about Kirsche's model as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom