"Around blacks never relax"Nyanners

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

Final prices of cutout auction based on anon info

View attachment 26570
Well, Time to celebrate Panko Win with Pineapple Pizza.

This time the auction price is not crazy like before? I remembered Hime and Airi cardboard raised 2k or something in the last convention. Hope someone still have the source

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

themanimthehills

Limkin

I completely forgot Ver was, you know, a thing, and had to google who Juna is collabing with. Just wow. I am pretty sure I joked myself about "they have so many members you can watch someone and not realize they are from Niji" but this is the first time for me when I genuinely forgot Niji even had this person working for them

UberSoldat

I completely forgot Ver was, you know, a thing, and had to google who Juna is collabing with. Just wow. I am pretty sure I joked myself about "they have so many members you can watch someone and not realize they are from Niji" but this is the first time for me when I genuinely forgot Niji even had this person working for them
This the first Idol and Niji collab?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
This the first Idol and Niji collab?
I actually had this typed up as well and then I refreshed and you ended up beating me to it. Unless I’m mistaken, I think it is the first one.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
New kronii schedule.
FwuGx1IaEAMt_yj.jpg
EDIT1: she fucked something up
EDIT2: she added momocon.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Hope you guys enjoyed the UniVirtual relay on the weekend. One of the participants Usuwa Suu will have a birthday karaoke at 6PM JST.

She will also release a cover from Yorushika at 7PM JST. Usually she will direct the viewers to the premiere while listening to it herself and continue her karaoke.

AZKi will also aim for 800k subs at 7PM JST.

774's Shisui Kiki's RFA at 8PM JST for "noises" with Oura Rukako there as well.

For a clip, Towa, Ichinose Uruha, and Tachibana Hinano calling each other hags.

I don't think any of them are actual hags so don't raise your expectations too much.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

I never forget he exists because of that abomination of a name. It haunts me. However, I always get Ver Vermillion and Doppio Dropscythe mixed up in my mind. Their names are interchangeable to me due to the stupidity.

That being said, I'd rather see her collab with Doppio. Unlike the unremarkable Ver, he's actually been entertaining in the past.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Apparently. Veibae had some kind of redebut i guess?
And she said retard so twitter tryna cancel her.

A

Girl whose boyfriend got a Twitch tempban for doing blackface and who happily wears a please be patient, I'm female hat doesn't care about twittard sensibilities.

Shocking.
As long as you choose to see nothing but perversion and brainrot you will never be open for anything that breaks the status quo. Search harder because one day you'll find someone that will change your opinion on the community, because even in jp theres watame for every kson

I assume that kson's the pure one?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Of course, Risu in the comments

niggaphil

Phase Connect Girls are easily impregnated by Covid......

Limkin

I never forget he exists because of that abomination of a name. It haunts me. However, I always get Ver Vermillion and Doppio Dropscythe mixed up in my mind. Their names are interchangeable to me due to the stupidity.
Hex Haywire, Doppio Dropscythe, Ver Vermillion, Zaion Lanza. All four sound like someone had a stutter and didn't bother to edit the text later. Or thought "imagine how cool it would sound if like a second name has the part that sounds the same as the first name, ikr, it's totes awesome". And gave absolutely no fucks to what the words mean. Also random unsubstantiated rrat - the reason Meloco and Kotoka have normal names and Zaion isn't as fucked is because they were shoehorned much later and Nijisanji was initially planning another male only wave.

USS IOWA

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
AZKi 800k endurance karaoke!

Except she reached it in half an hour so now it's just a regular karaoke :sanasmile:

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Nousagi finally dropped this after teasing it for a while

Pioneer

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
More like buddy buddy with existing members than a company. It's entertainment industry, and the one that relies very heavily on talents interaction with each other. You may bite a bullet and hire a literal nobody with zero followships but who you know gets along with a lot of already hired members and can boost them, as opposed to hiring an immensely talented person who hates everyone, the feeling is mutual and your company implodes because of internal drama and conflicts.
Solution upon announcement of joining the company applicators have 24 hours to track down and beat them in a fist fight to claim their spot. there can only be one.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
VSpo's Aizawa Ema is now 3D.

Missed Shinomiya Runa's because I was in AZKi's stream but here it is.

After Ema, the cutest VSpo member.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Nousagi finally dropped this after teasing it for a while

The comment section is honestly part of the reason why I haven't put much effort into talking about the shitstorm Niji's been in this year. The one thing I can't stand in the Vtuber community is the ridiculous amount of tribalfagging, and this situation has pretty much cranked it up to 11. Feels like wherever you look, people are just huffing their own farts about it, like "wow, Hololive very based, master race". As someone who tries to watch Holo/Niji/smaller corpos where possible, I 100% agree Niji needs substantial changes to their management if they want to improve as a company, but I refuse to interact with smug shills who think they're better than you because "they don't watch (((other))) companies".

Also for the record, I don't include this place in that -- there's a pretty major difference between baitposting/banter, "I just watch Holo because there's only so much I can watch with my IRL obligations and they're the ones I'm comfortable with", and "I only watch Hololive because they're the only good ones and everyone else is probably just a black corpo/shitty person anyway", and most of this place tends to fall into the first two.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom