"It's like a cuter version of human Caterpillar"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
She couldn't just get a different artist? wtf

Sure you could go to a different artist to get what you're looking to get done, but sometimes there's just that one artist you know of that has that particular style that you're looking for, for what you want done.

It was skeb video section, she has no clue why she gets ghosted by artists

Ah. Skeb seems like it can be fucked up like that and it's not even likely over body type. There just seems to be some kind of ghosting problem there, like if an artist just has a single problem with a request they fuck off without a single word because they're so up their own asses with self-importance they will sit there and cherry pick only what fits their interests perfectly or is the easiest to fulfill without ever clarifying why they don't want to do/finish something. It's one thing to decline a work because you disagree with the nature/theme and say as much, it's another entirely to just vanish without a word. Have some fucking professional courtesy to say no and/or why.

I had to watch my girlfriend go through several different artists to get someone to actually complete a request she had after they all ghosted her at different stages, and it wasn't even a weird or fucked up request, just some mildly spicy r18 art of her very adult character.

This is why you should use an alternate account if you dare watch anyone who isn't your oshi.

Absolutely not. What are they going to do, cut me off? The nature of the internet means it's impossible to stop one single person with the dedication/autism to make themselves a presence. You've got to graduate if you want to make me stop watching what you do, and unfortunately for a lot of these women in this field of entertainment they're too addicted to attention to step away entirely so they'll be back on another identity soon enough. I'll be right there reminiscing about this one other girl I used to watch that just quit one day and wishing her all the best while her reincarnation seethes furiously that I'm still there.

Much like herpes, once you become part of my infection pattern, I'm always there. Just beneath the skin.

I've thought the same but hesitated to say so in case it just proves to be redebut hype vibes. Whatever was going on in her life as Pikamee, the shift to Henya seems to have revitalised not only her career but her passion for it too. She's been on a roll since.

I think I remember hearing her say she's glad to be doing this and I kind of got the impression that the break she took during the switch from Pika to Henya gave her time to reflect on how much she liked streaming and the forced downtime made her anxious to get back to it. Could still be a honeymoon period but who knows, may be a permanent new mood shift since now she has better adjacency to kson at least.

Vespers own family thinks that he is fcking all the girls lol

Good to know that Vesper's particular brain damage is hereditary. Why not just tell your fucking family to prevent their retarded asses from jumping to the wrong conclusions? Actually nevermind, I just had the realization it's probably because he's jumped to a retarded conclusion himself that telling them would lead to being fired and he's opted to just say nothing.

Your given the opportunity to present yourself as literally anything and you choose bigs tits and anime.

yeah it's disappointing when it happens working with a theme is always more interesting especially when "outfit reveals" are such big draws

even something as basic as "human but also animal features" (ears and tail usually) is a lot more to work with

Shylily playing with bio lumenessance body markings that horror toober (layna i think?) having several horror shows for her model and Juniper going full on souls boss that one time.

Nah, most of it is brain damaged attempts at visual marketing. Big tits = desirable, so obviously it's required or you won't succeed. Being interesting, entertaining or talented are merely secondary when you can have overanimated titties bouncing around while you shriek over Flavour of the Month #8534, having started precisely 3 days after the major corpos all started playing it. Chasing trends is all it takes, no one's ever succeeded by trying hard and pioneering.

OH im glad you're talking about that because i was just about to promote this Hot korean babe with big tits who speak korean japanese and a really cute english. AND she also does some sussy ASMR namsayin!!!
Oh you wanna see her full model? SURE there ya go

Seldea's going to make me fucking die I swear. Her voice is actual sorcery and I'm unconscious in record time, only waking up when autoplay runs into something else.

Just looking at your name and not even checking the link; that's a dude, isn't it?

If Seldea's a guy, he's the most believable babiniku ever.

I haven't brought up Seldea in a while so it's cool to see other people here who know about her. Hard agree on the cute English, she claims she doesn't know it very well but she seems to comprehend it at least and whenever she speaks it unprompted it's always some swear word. Hearing "what the fuck" in a Korean accent just tickles me pink idk why.

Half the time I don't bring up my fringe watches because it's either just ASMR and they hardly if ever do other content and/or it's just islamic content adjacent coomerism and I don't want to waste time collecting stickers just because I feel compelled to overshare on what kind of femoids fuel my rocket. The other half is because paranoid opsec keeps me from mentioning any 2views I enjoy so people can't cross reference chat/commenters to deduce my account(s). I don't care about talking about my corpo follows because the viewerbase is so large I don't stand out.

On the subject of Seldea though, I remember the first time I autoplayed into one of her streams off the back of a Parkdona video, I let it run and was just vibing with it in the background until I heard a "what the fuck?" out of nowhere. I keep meaning to want to search out more Korean chuuba and see if there's any undiscovered gold out there since the majority of attention around here is on JP/EN, but it's definitely way harder to search in a language I have absolutely no functional knowledge of outside of 2 words and no understanding of the writing. At least with Japanese I have a broad/crude enough understanding that I can glean context and general meaning from it being spoken even if I might miss specific points, I can understand 15~20% of a Japanese stream compared to 0% Korean.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Good to know that Vesper's particular brain damage is hereditary. Why not just tell your fucking family to prevent their retarded asses from jumping to the wrong conclusions? Actually nevermind, I just had the realization it's probably because he's jumped to a retarded conclusion himself that telling them would lead to being fired and he's opted to just say nothing.

Vesper talked about almost telling his family about the vtuber thing during Thanksgiving during his return stream, timestamped below.
iirc his younger brother doesn't believe rl Vesper can entertain people and grandpire almost spilled. Bro bet that he would eat his hat if Vesper can prove that he can make a thousand people laugh.. and Vesper almost revealed lol
[/spoiler]

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Good news, Sleepy has taken that same test that spurned a few pages of cancer in the Pippa thread. And it turns out she is Evil. I congratulate her on this score and invite her to the evil hideout. We have guns, cake and lots of untaxed money

evilsleep.png

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Your given the opportunity to present yourself as literally anything and you choose bigs tits and anime.

yeah it's disappointing when it happens working with a theme is always more interesting especially when "outfit reveals" are such big draws

even something as basic as "human but also animal features" (ears and tail usually) is a lot more to work with

Shylily playing with bio lumenessance body markings that horror toober (layna i think?) having several horror shows for her model and Juniper going full on souls boss that one time.
Juniper doesn't play with the soul boss aesthetic. Her work habits ARE a Dark Souls boss.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
The amount of vshojo and similar in that thread really shows why ENvtubers are bottom of the barrel garbage focused on raunchy humor and twitter brainrot.
As long as you choose to see nothing but perversion and brainrot you will never be open for anything that breaks the status quo. Search harder because one day you'll find someone that will change your opinion on the community, because even in jp theres watame for every kson

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
You fagtards need to be more creative.

Also, FINAL reminder if you want to send what is essentially a 'superchat' to Connect the World and get a voice file (not yet released) along with it, this sale is ending in just under 5 hours from now: https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/products/hololiveen_1stconcert_digitalmessageboard
I couldn't think of anything great to write, but I bought it anyway and mumbled something out.
On one hand 30$ for a voice file I'll probably only listen to once

On the other hand IRyS...

Fuck

UberSoldat

Have a palate cleanser

Bettel WOW stream soon

Last edited:

Punished Lurker

I remember watching her debut and thinking "holy shit she is a great singer". And she basically never sang again. She has done about 3 karaoke streams in total. Why the fuck do these girls have talent and they decide once they debut they will completely ignore it? Out of Ethyria she was the one I liked the most at the start but eventually she has basically faded into obscurity. You barely hear anything from her (last i heard from her was the Vox drama where she called in and he was roleplaying some shit)
Funny you should say that, because just today she had to warn chat to stop asking her when she was going to do karaoke. It seems she has been planning to do one for weeks but she has a problem with perms or something like that? I don't remember exactly the reasons she gave or what she said specifically but it was at the beginning of today's DD2 stream if you are curious.

In my personal opinion I'm one of the few people who doesn't like karaoke very much so I don't care, but I can see why some people would be frustrated by it. I do like her streams when she's not playing apex or certain types of horror games... which unfortunately is like 40% or more of her content so I watch her when I see she has planned something interesting.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I have an important announcement:

That is all.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Pippa_Natsimu_RamRanch_Collab_QA.png

Last edited:

lvl8

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
A super duper animation by Moonshine for Ries birthday

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Vesper cover dropping in 5 days.. curious to see how much gramps has improved.

Seems to be a cover of this song, sounds like a simpler song so it might work.

Japan history sperging time. The stage and the way the musician is sitting in that music video alludes to rakugo, a traditional type of Japanese comedy where a single comedian wearing traditional clothes tells stories with gags and puns. He'll often put on voices for characters and use a fan as a prop while gesturing or to slap on the floor or a table for emphasis. It's kind of akin to American stand-up comedy, but kneeling. More contemporary comedy like manzai will feature two comedians, one being the funny man and the other the straight man, so it's more like Laurel and Hardy or the Marx Brothers, and that sort of thing is what newer comedians will gravitate towards, so rakugo is something of a dying art - most of the people you'll see performing it will be ancient old men. So contemporary Japanese comedy is like old American comedy and old Japanese comedy is like contemporary American comedy.

Here's a Canadian weeb who learned the rakugo style if you want an idea of how it works in English.

It's just autism on my part but judging ember and dizzy's design I hope they don't bring up the vshojo brand of whoring into their streams or fishman is trying to push for it with them because he did ask airi if she could be like marine before debut but she basically told him lmao.

Well, they're hardly the first big-tiddy characters in PC and the others aren't particularly being whored out, so I don't expect anything to change.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Rie's starting her karaoke.

I'm still seething that fishman rejected her.
Seems strange since Phase's regular crowd already really like her, but I get the feeling Fish doesn't really know what to do with the Japanese-speaking talents they already have - they've barely grown for a long time now compared to everyone else in the company. I wouldn't be surprised if Gen 3 are all English-speakers too.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sawas doing voice roulette Saturday. Get your memes in before then

Archive

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I caught an amusing moment from Rie's chat where she asked if anyone had the Pippa the Ripper lyrics to hand, and it was KuddlyKittyKat who provided.

1684738056838.png

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

cucurut

Final prices of cutout auction based on anon info

1684780173896.png1684780161045.png1684780151979.png1684780138728.png

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸