"I can't believe they whitewashed me! Fucking Chinese they whitewashed me guys"Nyaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fortnitesmasherX

So the artist Shiina commissioned to do the NSFW animated art as part of the donothon initially declined until Shiina doubled their advertised price.
She couldn't just get a different artist? wtf

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
So are they like, fuckin'? Or is Shondo just that crazy woman brained that she actually tried to guilt trip a viewer to stop watching other streamers?
From what I've been reading, Shondo is basically an EN Indie version of Rushia, menhara and all.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
For a split second, I really thought Rin managed to get a collab with Matsuri somehow but it's just some pro APEX indie nigga :cursedpeko:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
From what I've been reading, Shondo is basically an EN Indie version of Rushia, menhara and all.
Maybe Pippa shouldn't do that collab with her after all....

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Name me one small chuuba that isn't a schizo or a whore, I'll wait.
Ok, I'm done waiting because no one can do it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Small as in, like physical size. Explain yoself fool

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Ami, Sleepy, Sena, Minna

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Name one large chuuba that isn't a schizo or a whore. Oh wait, you can't.

See how easy this is? :smugpipi:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
So are they like, fuckin'? Or is Shondo just that crazy woman brained that she actually tried to guilt trip a viewer to stop watching other streamers?
The later, to summarize what I understand went down:
  • Long time viewer and whale of Shondo starts simping for another 2 view streamer
  • Shondo gets jealous and let him know she doesn't like it
  • He responds saying he is sorry and in his opinion leaves a message that's meant to say he is going to leave her fandom
  • she interprets it as that he is sorry and wont do it again
  • he cuts her off completely and goes to watch her new oshi instead of her.
  • Shondo notices after her stream and has a mehera moment on twitter
  • the guy show up on the 4chan thread to clarify what happened, people tell him to KYS while other tell him to fix it.
  • he DM's her to apologize and she forgives him, he say he is scared everyone hates him now but she say to ignore them.
  • Now her fans are pissed for one of 2 reason:
    • The fact that the guy caused all of this by being an idiot
    • the fact that only took a simple apology for her to forgive him, and that the "cheater" gets special treatment over the others.
edit:
How is this only the simp's fault? This bitch is fucking mental if she's having a meltdown over being """""cheated""""" on with other streamers. Idk how people even watch this woman pretend to be a fucking child and how she's become one of the "big" indies. Jesus christ all of these people need to be surgically removed from vtubing.

Yeah I forgot to add there indeed many that are just mad at Shondo for letting a single fag caused all of this when she has thousand of viewers and many other whales, yet a single simp leaving has her borderline suicidal.

Last edited:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Ami, Sleepy, Sena, Minna
Ami> Old probably used goods
Sleepy> in a gay relationship with Pippa
Sena> Brown
Minna> Actually married what a whore!

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Women can never be horny as often as men.

But men can never be as horny as women.

Reminds me of the classic tale of Tiresias, the ancient Greek soothsayer. He had been magically transformed into a woman for seven years, then back into a man. When the gods wanted to know who enjoys sex more - men or women - they naturally asked Tiresias. His reply, essentially, was that women enjoy sex ten times more than men.

Tax: Pippa and Henya - crock buddies. (I think someone was asking for a clip of this several pages ago)

Last edited:

Negzana

Mikeneko has BPD, Shondo is Schizoaffective which can best be described as BPD and Schizophrenia. Mikeneko has (slightly) more self control over her antics in theory she just chooses not to, Shondo's menhera is much worse and more uncontrollable without heavy medication.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
the fact that only took a simple apology for her to forgive him, and that the "cheater" gets special treatment over the others.
images

Unicorns should be killed in a painful way

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
  • Long time viewer and whale of Shondo starts simping for another 2 view streamer
  • He responds saying he is sorry and in his opinion leaves a message that's meant to say he is going to leave her fandom
  • the guy show up on the 4chan thread to clarify what happened, people tell him to KYS while other tell him to fix it.
  • he DM's her to apologize and she forgives him, he say he is scared everyone hates him now but she say to ignore them.
    • the fact that only took a simple apology for her to forgive him, and that the "cheater" gets special treatment over the others.

This hits kinda different now

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Isn't it just suppose to be mating press? Is there some concerning details I'm missing?
I think she want's a more explicate depiction of penetration in an animated loop, with see through "person on top" and it took her a paragraph to describe her request so...
ALSO LAW-LEE bod, I wish they made her model just a tad more mature shaped like how Shiina draws Shiina, would probably be fine then.
Was she getting it through skeb? I wish people would stop using that site its hot garbage on the consumer end
I think Pixiv request but maybe it's the same thing?
She couldn't just get a different artist? wtf
I think she's really picky and wants this artist... I really want to know who but she's not spilling it.
Now I understand Oil Barrens are an important part of a Vtuber's paycheck and a reason why we have Vtubers at all but GOD DAMN
If she's really wanting him to keep dropping 5K on her (or more) AND she's emotionally attached to him MOVE THE FUCK IN AND SPLIT THE RENT, no no I know they're both crazy and it will be horrible, but that's just so retarded to be attached to somebody and not just GET FUCK'N. Of course that's giving her a HUGE benefit of the doubt that's she's not just greedy for his $$$ and him a lesser one that he would even care for a 3d woman.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Women can never be horny as often as men.

But men can never be as horny as women.
It's one of those things you can tell young dudes (or have told to you when young), but until you see it happen it is hard to fully comprehend. It's also probably best to never dwell on what Women will do when the desire for a child overwhelms every other logical process in their brain.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom