"~I'm grave robbin' boys~"Kaminari Clara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Damn, I missed most of it, but Bae was completely off her nut by the end of that karaoke. That was some IRyS shit she pulled. Now I need to track down an archive.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

pipcraw2invissl.gif

Live footage of Pippa licking up the breadcrumbs and ants off her filthy floor for sustenance, because taking a single bite of food makes her ill.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Pippa is done for now. Will be back near the end

Archive
Tag yourself

Archive
20230521_134643.jpg

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Damn, I missed most of it, but Bae was completely off her nut by the end of that karaoke. That was some IRyS shit she pulled. Now I need to track down an archive.
From /vt/:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4c44fcf68a85cb6cc698c6093adf319b37c4da6b&dn=%5B20230521%5D%20Unarchived%20Karaoke&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Henya/Pikamee talking about DMing Pippa a lot lately and their shared love of crocs right now.
Also, Birthday stream for Zentreya & about to start collabs.

Anyone got a clip of this I tried searching and there's none on YouTube I can find

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
You didn't think all of those Panko hornyposting memes that Panko posts on Banned VT Memes came from nowhere, did you?
How did the "Panko runs Banned Vtuber memes" rrat get started, anyway?

Tax. Playing with fire, sheep.

EDIT:
About 20% of the memes on Banned VT memes are about Panko.

Shit, I'm convinced. (two of those links don't work for me, btw).

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
How did the "Panko runs Banned Vtuber memes" rrat get started, anyway?
About 10-20% of the memes on Banned VT memes are about Panko.

Here are the recent Panko memes shared by the account:

(retweet)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Does Koyori actually have a Mayo obsession or was that only a reference to the current Hologra episode?
Nah she genuinely loves mayonnaise to the point where she'll drink it raw. She said it during her debut, had a mayo bottle during her first asmr and drank it during her 3D debut. It's basically a part of her lore at this point. IIRC even her PLs have talked about how well it goes with a bunch of food.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder schedule, my hype levels are officially off the charts.
Fwq9BdSWIAAWxog.jpg

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Anyone got a clip of this I tried searching and there's none on YouTube I can find
It's just from the beginning of her stream yesterday. She talks about how she's been chatting with Pomu first and then Pippa, and wanting cross-company collabs. I haven't watched the latter half of the VOD so maybe she talks more about it there I dunno.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Ensok

Early Adopter
Nah she genuinely loves mayonnaise to the point where she'll drink it raw. She said it during her debut, had a mayo bottle during her first asmr and drank it during her 3D debut. It's basically a part of her lore at this point. IIRC even her PLs have talked about how well it goes with a bunch of food.

14539318872279.gif

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Because she’s happy there

because she’ll miss her friends.m
Does anyone know who Reimu was in her PL? Sayu seemed to have a sizeable following before joining Niji and her "drama" helped her get a bunch of new followers. So her going indie was a pretty smart and big move on her part because she wouldn't have to start out from scratch. Reimu going indie probably won't give her the same results or at least it seems to be a huge gamble that has more negatives than positives. She also seems to be on friendly terms with a few people in Niji and leaving that means that they probably wouldn't interact with each other.

Why risk it?

Somewhat tangentially related. For positive PR and as a way to bury the hatchet, Niji should possibly let one or two of the talents collab with Sayu in the future. Sayu mentioned she was still on friendly terms with some people in Niji and that there isn't any explicit collab ban.

What Bae leaked included a pic/link with an invite code to a Discord made specifically for the AmongUs promotion way back when. This meant that Discord, which was specifically only for that promotion, was what was leaked and could be joined and scraped, along with the names of the accounts of the talents in it I guess.
Why the fuck don't they have one of those invite codes that expire after a few minutes?

That said, yab or not this makes Hololive look even better in the eyes of the fans. No bitching and talking shit. No drama. Just Bae showing shit.

The sad part is that this is the most attention this person has ever gotten on Twitter and the most attention they will ever get. Kinda sad.

#literallyshaking

Looks like not Yuri is debuting Tuesday

Archive

Edit:

Archive

I don't really watch Yuri (Twitch) but how high was her average CCV? Would be nice to see how much of her preexisting fanbase moved to her new account/model. She did get a few heads up (even False mentioning a "totally unrelated" new account that popped up after talking about her, similarly how he did with Zaion).

Do we have any confirmation yet Hololive does stealth suspensions? Vesper's little break showed us they're fine with announcing when an employee is getting an extended bonk.
It is possible. Not really suspension but possibly management tells talents not to stream for a certain day(s). Possibly for shit to cool down in the case of drama.

Didn't Marine and Miko get a short suspension over the yaoi Gundam manga thing when the artist started bitching and moaning on Twitter?

Fuck off fag. Sharing a username across platform isn't breaking containment.
Only faggots do that.

Maybe the top 5% can make 50k in half an hour at the peak of a special event when you don't count YT and Color's cut, sure, but that's not an every-day occurrence for "most of the girls." And even if they are capable of doing that, that would still happen on top of the 50k bonus for this stream. The 50k did not replace their regular income.

Also, keep in mind this was optional. If the girls wanted to stream something else for financial or other reasons they were free to do so.
EN girls get around $500-2,000 in super chats each stream. $350-400 base (without revenue sharing) is pretty good honestly on top of the superchats.

Since the birthday streams started, Rie has gained over 1K subscribers! It's really nice to see her get the recognition she deserves!
I liked you more when you were an unhinged Hime anti. Feels like when you play a video game and you fight some cool boss character and then you get a cucked/nerfed version of him to join your party.

It's just from the beginning of her stream yesterday. She talks about how she's been chatting with Pomu first and then Pippa, and wanting cross-company collabs. I haven't watched the latter half of the VOD so maybe she talks more about it there I dunno.

ITS JUST A BUBBLE
bubble_tea_fruit_tea.gif

UberSoldat

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Ensok

Early Adopter
This is either a Kamen Rider or Nickleodeon show, and I hate I can't tell for sure.
Kamen Rider Wizard. Mediocre season overall to be honest.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

So Himmlers and friends went to Japan after graduating, and being underage (plus not wanting to stay out late anyway) got Scrabble at Donki.

hime_gay_scrabble.jpg

She is currently eating the breakfast of princesses: a dozen McNuggets (no sauce), day old donut, and tea.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Feels like when you play a video game and you fight some cool boss character and then you get a cucked/nerfed version of him to join your party.
bowserjoins.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom