"You're such a fucking asshole! That is so nasty! You're fucking disgusting, eww you are so nasty! You're so gross, oh my god"Chikafuji Lisa (to Pippa)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Is this a schizo? Did I miss an event regarding mumei? Is Alexander Babinski at it again?
Either that or its a bannedvtmemes shill paid to make some weird allegiations precisely to make you ask about it.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

niggaphil

Vesper claimed another old hag tenma with his spear. I am approved of it :vespernice:

Topo Chico

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Couple of clips.
It's funny that around the same time as the topic was talking about Ohio, Yuuka posted that video.

Pippa really loves Tenma :SelenHAHAhere:

Ui-mama and Marine's boobs ^_^

Stinky Kanata

View attachment 26374
:vespernice:

I wouldn't talk about the gyaru space pirate that way but if you're curious, why don't you click on her stream?

Probably Karen know her 🤔
vivaldi_IGEraRVVja.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The Vespear has charmed yet another hag..

Edit: lol late

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I've been thinking about this for a while.
Back when the NijiEN Discord leak yab happened, some Nijifans tried to justify it by saying "yeah I bet HoloEN shit on their competitors in private too, this is normal", my initial thought at that time was "i doubt". From what I've heard, the NijiEN Discord server (at least the one that got leaked) was a private server consisting of only livers, so there are no rules, they can say whatever they want. All Hololive Discord servers however, are "official" and probably consist of staffs/mangers and talents, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were all trained and instructed to not say anything that can cause potential yab in the worst case scenario of it being leaked.
I remember when one of the Nijinig replies to the outrage was "Oh it's okay because it's true!" in classic smug niji fashion coming off fresh after the great success of their fujo pandering wave, but karma comes for us all eventually.....

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
That's my thing though. It is under "the average/expected" but most 1 and 2 views will not see 10k views even months after their stream. Thus getting a flat cut is always good, low or not. Once you're bigger you can indeed start demanding your worth, but for myself (and many others no doubt) I would take $400 to play a game (for usually shorter time too) that I already played, and get me a fat fucking wagyu burger and have extra for bills.
That mindset is how people get scammed.

If you're good enough to attract people that are in fact actually willing to want to give you a sponsorship for cash in hand and not just free steam keys to use as a giveaway on stream, you're good enough to demand a much bigger payday than $400.

Anyone offering that little of a payday is either trying to prey on a new streamer's inexperience and the likely result is they just got functionally-free advertising, or they're trying to pull a Nigerian-Prince-esque con game to try and get money or something else like account creds out of them.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Is this a schizo? Did I miss an event regarding mumei? Is Alexander Babinski at it again?
When the server leaked yesterday a bunch of anons joined and started spamming. I presume twitter concernfags only saw screenshots with no context
1684642926796672.png

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
The only correct Rrat is that @The Proctor fears me and my 12th dimentional hyperborian shitposts.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Shondo laughing at the autistic doctor show

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
When the server leaked yesterday a bunch of anons joined and started spamming. I presume twitter concernfags only saw screenshots with no context
1684642926796672.png
A friend of mine who got in told me people were pinging Fauna asking her why she hates sapplings and yelling at Gura to stream
:whatastory:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Alright the NijiHomos can be kinda funny sometimes

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Vesper back playing Project Zomboid

He said Hakka and Bettel are interested in playing on a server with him. Hype!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

lvl8

Vesper claimed another old hag tenma with his spear. I am approved of it :vespernice:

Someone tell Josh that we have a vtuber that is also a feeder.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Wow even the Fucking Holo SubReddit isnt so sure about LA for the HoloEN Concert
View attachment 26457
"There is a gang war in LA. The first gang to get to 100 kills, gets to take over that part of the city. You NEED to be careful, A-chan. You could be at high risk because of your high status. PLEASE be safe, everyone in or around LA, and please share this to get it to the Vtubers in LA. I just worry about their safety. A-Chan stay safe! <3"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom