"stop pretending you have friends"Kevin 'Sakana' Li (to Eimi Isami)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Just found this channel, dude has been uploading fauna memes for a fcking year straight. I don't think I ever saw a clip from him mentioned here.

Wow even the Fucking Holo SubReddit isnt so sure about LA for the HoloEN Concert
View attachment 26457
LA has bad places but overall it's nothing like going to Chicago or Detroit for example. The kind of stuff they'd be doing and where they'd be going is fine.
That thread and ensoks reply, remind me of a girl in an abusive relationship, "LA is not that bad just don't go near the bad neighborhood like skids row" "its nothing compared to Chicago or Detroid" , "He is really nice when he isn't beating me" . One moment you are in a first world country, the cradle of civilization and you walk for 2 minutes in the wrong direction - bam its the third world! Total societal collapse! Zombies walking in the street! This is true (or becoming true) for almost every city in the west. The saddest part is that people will either rationalize this, and come up with all sorts of excuses or even more depressing they think that this is the norm.
edit: me stupid esl with dyslexia pls undastando

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Bae unarchived Karaoke in a couple minutes

Bae 83 minutes into her stream: "I'm gonna stream for 69 minutes then leave.

...wait, when was 69 minutes again?"
:ponrys:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Would you believe me if I said I didn't know it was posted here first?
Why would that be relevant to whether you broke containment by interacting under your forum user name?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

cucurut

Hime donothon update
1684691819212.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
>makes fun of me
>does something I’d do that he makes fun of me for
>gets made fun of
>reacts like me

Everyone makes mistakes Nolan. But I usually learn from them.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Topo Chico

From the learn more:
  • "Live Stream Abuse: Live streams intended to stream content that belongs to somebody else and are not corrected after repeated warnings of possible abuse. Channel owners should actively monitor their live streams and correct any potential issues in a timely manner."
It seems that's the only potentially legitimate reason for boinking the stream if during her sleep there were no mods and it was very TOS

Her responce

1684693163795.png
real responce was dmca:
1684693268821.png

e: and she back?

Last edited:

lvl8

If you're sleeping and looping videos, there's a risk of triggering YT automod. Ever since channels getting hacked to run NFT streams, youtube started taking down streams that has little to no activity.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
$400 USD to play Among Us on stream?

That's...fucking nothing. Most of the girls outpace that in half an hour of superchats.

There are streamers that can't maintain over 200 CCV that charge $5k-$10k for a sponsored stream.

I'll quote just one of your multiple boneheaded messages about this and reply with a quote from my previous post:

For the smaller streamers, that's probably more than they make in three or four days of normal streams. For the larger streamers, remember that they'll still be taking in supas and memberships on the stream and the 50k yen is a nice bonus on top. And everyone gets to hang out in a collab with their friends/co-workers on a game. I don't get the people who are upset about this. Who loses? I would have jumped at this opportunity if I was them.

And I bet that 50k yen was especially juicy for the ID girls.

Maybe the top 5% can make 50k in half an hour at the peak of a special event when you don't count YT and Color's cut, sure, but that's not an every-day occurrence for "most of the girls." And even if they are capable of doing that, that would still happen on top of the 50k bonus for this stream. The 50k did not replace their regular income.

Also, keep in mind this was optional. If the girls wanted to stream something else for financial or other reasons they were free to do so.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Since the birthday streams started, Rie has gained over 1K subscribers! It's really nice to see her get the recognition she deserves!

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Bae unarchived Karaoke in a couple minutes

She apparently said she is planning to go until 2 hours before the Peppa Stream or something like that, that in like 6 hours and is like 4am for her right now.

edit: well is ending now its 4:45 on Australia right now lets see if she wake up fro her stream in 5 hours.

Last edited:

lvl8

Since the birthday streams started, Rie has gained over 1K subscribers! It's really nice to see her get the recognition she deserves!
Super duper job Rie.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Now that you've hit the next stage in your Rie arc why not change your pfp and banner? They seem pretty counterintuitive to you pushing how much you love Rie now. Unless of course, you're bullshitting and still hate her :annoyedpippa:

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Gee, i dunno, Peeba, maybe if you ate a hamburger twice a day, we wouldn't nag so much.

Oh right, you don't have the teef for it.

On second thought, you'd probably undercook it and catch a tapeworm, wouldn't that make fetching content?!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Something Pippa and Kson can bond over

Archive

Now we need a clip of Sleepy
20230429_020944.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom