"OK let's go burn a building bwahahaha lol"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
A-chan is going to LA for the concert.

Edit: Jesus christ, Discord is even shittier of an app than I expected.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Enna's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
✨ UNARCHIVED SCUFFED ENGLISH KARAOKE ✨ 【NIJISANJI EN _ Enna Alouette】​-rdpoIuHZwoY.jpg
Mega Link - Enna Alouette - ✨ UNARCHIVED SCUFFED ENGLISH KARAOKE ✨ 【NIJISANJI EN _ Enna Alouette】
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It just happened from Bae's stream
The Invite code was: PYmHa8MBAf

View attachment 26409

Collection of Images in spoilers below
Yeah ive been looking at what /vt/ fags have been posting and this is honestly pretty fucking tame for the level this could've been
Bae got lucky that even though her invite didnt expire, it was for a throaway server tailor made to setup an among us collab from two years ago instead of seemingly anything sensitive (pending though as someone could be hoarding rrat worthy shit for whatever reason)

Their accounts are probably either changed already or setup to be private

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I put all this effort into this post and it's no longer topical since the leak, oh well. Can't let it go to waste.

Miko raped Pekora is a classic
I love the idea that Mumei is a frequent 4cha nuser

However the greatest rrat is still that Aqua bullied Rushia. The idea that this happened is so comically outlandish I'd love if it actually happened.
They aren't really rrats but I think the best stories are the ones with some truth behind them:
"HoloEN is a myth". To this day no one knows who this was, my money is on Calli or Ame, with an outside chance of ID1 like Risu.
Mumei leaking her model's general appearance and hinting at the Nanashi Mumei name.
Noctyx being leaked a month in advance - the rrat is that it was Sonny but I haven't seen any evidence
Gura deliberately fucking with the rumormongers by posting a Strawpoll with her location set to Sweden

As for the actual rrats with no real basis...
IRyS = Avril Lavigne. It's just so fucking funny to imagine
The Mumei is wheelchair-bound thing. Similarly /who/ used to call her Lex Luthor all the time.
Absolutely no basis in truth but there was this ridiculously made-up post about a StarsEN gen partnered with WOTC that consisted of five Europeans. At time time there hadn't even been a hint of Tempus and this post surfaced buried in a Kiara thread so it was just an absolutely ridiculous effortpost for a rrat that like 20 people would see.
e: Oh, I was just reminded of the Kiara = JP5 rrat, which was some interesting events strung together with no real connections.

I'd shove out some rrats about smaller corpos or niji but unfortunately they usually end up being true somehow, so it's not as funny.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
It just happened from Bae's stream
The Invite code was: PYmHa8MBAf

View attachment 26409

Collection of Images in spoilers below
Fucking hell even after people started digging it's still a nothingburger :whatastory: now i'm starting to believe holo stays away from drama even in places people can't see.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Of course I praised Hololive for their fairly good OpSec a day before Bae shows discord, haha.

Though, the practice of using one-off discord servers for things turned out to be really useful. Assuming all of the Talents have their Discord properly set to ignore DMs from ppl not on their servers.

Fucking hell even after people started digging it's still a nothingburger :whatastory: now i'm starting to believe holo stays away from drama even in places people can't see.

You get the culture, in a company, that you enforce. Though I imagine after Rushia's implosion, they went through with everyone to keep Work and Life completely separate on Discord.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Kiara doing double duty as a third manager I see.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Edit: Jesus christ, Discord is even shittier of an app than I expected.

I don't think it's fair to blame this on Discord. This was just human error and the same sort of thing could have happened for other services with an invite link system. They probably should have deleted the server when the event was over but maybe they needed to keep it around for record-keeping or something, and then of course Bae should have been more careful when sharing her screen (I guess vtubers as a whole just need to keep learning this lesson over and over).

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Yeah ive been looking at what /vt/ fags have been posting and this is honestly pretty fucking tame for the level this could've been
Bae got lucky that even though her invite didnt expire, it was for a throaway server tailor made to setup an among us collab from two years ago instead of seemingly anything sensitive (pending though as someone could be hoarding rrat worthy shit for whatever reason)

Their accounts are probably either changed already or setup to be private
I dont think you can private discord accounts, but this is all they need to do:
foto_no_exif (13).png

Switch all those off. You can also block all DMs from non-friends and change your Tag. That all should be more than enough to fix keep anyone away.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I dont think you can private discord accounts, but this is all they need to do:
View attachment 26420

Switch all those off. You can also block all DMs from non-friends and change your Tag. That all should be more than enough to fix keep anyone away.
yeah, thats what i was thinking of, the "everyone" tag probably already exludes any chucklefuck who got the ID unless discord is that shit of an app that it doesnt do that properly

Last edited:

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |
I don't think it's fair to blame this on Discord. This was just human error and the same sort of thing could have happened for other services with an invite link system. They probably should have deleted the server when the event was over but maybe they needed to keep it around for record-keeping or something, and then of course Bae should have been more careful when sharing her screen (I guess vtubers as a whole just need to keep learning this lesson over and over).
It looked like the gartic phone app crashed and her tablet just pulled up the last used app which happened to be discord. Though it seems like she didn't have streamer mode on which is pretty stupid... Mumei even commented on her stream how she couldn't change her icon yet since streamer mode wouldn't allow it.

Edit: seems there's no streamer mode on mobile, just an unfortunate happenstance.

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Its a nothingburger for us but accidentally having your internal promotional guidelines + payment they're getting is a yab, albeit minor.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

A stream in which Robocon pons so hard, she goes Hollow.

Hime is over $10k as of this post; Mario Party was sodium chloride-themed as is tradition.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
It looked like the gartic phone app crashed and her tablet just pulled up the last used app which happened to be discord. Though it seems like she didn't have streamer mode on which is pretty stupid... Mumei even commented on her stream how she couldn't change her icon yet since streamer mode wouldn't allow it.

Her tablet wouldn't know that she's streaming if she's capturing it to OBS on her PC. And mobile discord on the tablet doesn't have streamer mode. Mostly this is because Bae has some kind of dumb tablet screen capture set up instead of just playing on her PC.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
She was playing on her iPad. There is no streamer mode.

The funniest thing about this is it is starting to make /vt/ like Kiara.
:whatastory:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I haven't done this in a while so what's everyones favorite rrats?

I'll go with the classic three of:

Miko raped Pekora
@superduper isn't Rie but a random dude on the internet
Vesper asked why a Gook like Altare thinks he can talk back to a white king like him and Altare hates him for being correct.
1) Reticule is Ken Ashcorp
2) Superduper is Rie
3) The BannedVT Memes twitter account has been stealth co-opted by Phase Connect to help market the talents

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Just to get the cheap shot out of the way (yeah i reposted this instead of leaving it in edit like a fag since 3 other posts got ahead of it)

>Niji EN discord yabs
>exposes how insecure they are
>makes other company's talent unfollow on twitter
>not even an official server, just a private discord since you use slack for anything official
>one talent was caught having a meltie just after other talents shat on their competition

>HoloEN discord yabs
>entire collab server gets sneeded and inflitrated
>all thats found out is that you got paid 350 buckeroonies for a single amongus stream
>maybe some scheduling issues from people across god knows how many different time zones
>discord usernames that are easily changed or privated
>makes kiara look great

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Just to get the cheap shot out of the way (yeah i reposted this instead of leaving it in edit like a fag since 3 other posts got ahead of it)

>Niji EN discord yabs
>exposes how insecure they are
>makes other company's talent unfollow on twitter
>not even an official server, just a private discord since you use slack for anything official
>one talent was caught having a meltie just after other talents shat on their competition

>HoloEN discord yabs
>entire collab server gets sneeded and inflitrated
>all thats found out is that you got paid 350 buckeroonies for a single amongus stream
>maybe some scheduling issues from people across god knows how many different time zones
>discord usernames that are easily changed or privated
>makes kiara look great
As much as I love taking cheap shots at Niji there is this...
>HoloJP discord yabs
>one single message
>appears to confirm boyfriend rumors
>triggers mental breakdown
>shares private information with dramatubers
>termination

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Watching Henya and her fans are called "brain cells" but when I hear it all I can think is

:whatastory:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom