"So what if I'm pettan... what if I'm pettan? I'm cute as pettan! Makes me look young, I'm pettan and I'm proud! I'm going to stop being delusional, HAH jokes on you...!"Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)

archive
Matsuro Meru, who's been on hiatus since February, is coming back to at least stream for her Birthday. She's been twitcasting, expressing doubts on if she's being greedy for having donations turned on for her birthday. Her fans have been giving her a lot of "GET YOUR FREE BIRTHDAY MONEY, DUMMY."

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Doesn't this make Ina the first hag for EN? When's the buff that comes with hagdom going to come?

Do their Holo birthdays actually correlate to their RL birthdays though? I was under the impression they didn't have to overlap.

That comeback canceling Lumi sure blew up in her fat face.
I wonder if stopping "content creator activities" includes no longer being an e-whore.

Absolutely not. Begging cock is the easiest job for mid women to partake in without ever having to learn to be a real person, just need to find means to cope with being treated like the meatsleeve they are.

That isn't exactly difficult with a proper stand mixer.... (and now she's nervous of doing it again and running it so low that it's taking ages....)

Edit: She was using the paddle not a proper whisk attachment. No wonder it wasn't working properly.....

You get fucking automatic tools to compensate for weak-shit modern age woman arms and still don't use the right attachments, god damn it you'll never find a man if you can't cook and your potential children will walk all over you for not having the muscle mass to get the right amount of torque on your wooden spoon to brain an indignant child as an example to the rest.

Cook longform, it builds character.

Ensok

Early Adopter
This Gartic Phone collab is some of the hardest I've laughed to Hololive in ages.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I haven't done this in a while so what's everyones favorite rrats?
3-Ame Raped Gura
2-Ken Ashcorp is Reticule
1-Ayame is a Japanese Nationalistic Extremist

pururun

I have to be honest I fully expected to see Bae cosplaying Gohan from Dragon Ball.
Screenshot_3424.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
3-Ame Raped Gura
2-Ken Ashcorp is Reticule
1-Ayame is a Japanese Nationalistic Extremist
Are there any rrats involving me though?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So Bae accidently leaked her iPad home and the discord group chat for the collab (It was two messages, one a random Discord link of no interest about displaying your chat alongside your stream or something. The second was FBK telling Mumei to make Korone's shitty art of her Mumei's new Discord icon). There was absolutely nothing of interest, except an icon on on Bae's iPad home.

What the fuck, woman.
foto_no_exif (10).png
foto_no_exif (11).png
20161213-wceKBUfd6npfr0b2CRmD.jpg

Ensok

Early Adopter
So Bae accidently leaked her iPad desktop and the discord group chat for the collab (It was two messages, one a random Discord link of no interest, the second was FBK telling Mumei to make Korone's shitty art of her Mumei's new Discord icon). There was absolutely nothing of interest, except an icon on on Bae's iPad home.

What the fuck, woman.
View attachment 26379
View attachment 26378
View attachment 26381
AVGN did a video on that, or maybe it was James and Mike Mondays. Seemed pretty silly.

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So Bae accidently leaked her iPad home and the discord group chat for the collab (It was two messages, one a random Discord link of no interest about displaying your chat alongside your stream or something. The second was FBK telling Mumei to make Korone's shitty art of her Mumei's new Discord icon). There was absolutely nothing of interest, except an icon on on Bae's iPad home.

What the fuck, woman.
View attachment 26379
View attachment 26378
View attachment 26381
I can't believe it's not Calli

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Negzana

I haven't done this in a while so what's everyones favorite rrats?

I'll go with the classic three of:

Miko raped Pekora
@superduper isn't Rie but a random dude on the internet
Vesper asked why a Gook like Altare thinks he can talk back to a white king like him and Altare hates him for being correct.
Miko raped Pekora is a classic
I love the idea that Mumei is a frequent 4chaner

However the greatest rrat is still that Aqua bullied Rushia. The idea that this happened is so comically outlandish I'd love if it actually happened.
It was a typical dance lesson like any other for holomembers, this time it was just Rushia, Marine and Aqua in the room, they had just gotten finished with practicing the choreography for a song and decided to take a break.
On the corner, facing the wall Aqua was wailing her arms around like a chimp while screaming POGU POGU POGU POGU, she called it the Pogu Pogu dance and she was ready to do it in her solo part. On the other side of the room Rushia and Marine were chatting about their schedules and stuff, it was at that moment where Rushia mentioned she wanted her usual 6pm timeslot to stream Minecraft. Then abruptly the Pogs came to a halt, Marine shifted her gaze to Aqua while her eyes widened and then quickly closed while turning her face to the side. Confused Rushia exclaims え?え?え? and turns to where Aqua was and sees she's completely still, looking at the corner her head slightly down, before she quickly turns around and walks towards her with utmost resolve. The instant she's in range Aqua kabedons Rushia and prevents her escape, Marine can do nothing but look away and cover her mouth, she knows how Aqua is when she gets like this and she knows there's no stopping her.
Aqua's real life 143 cm tall body completely eclipses Mikeneko's 167cm tall frame, and she proceeds to stare deeply into the floor while Rushia looks down at her, only capable of reading the imprint in her hat reading "Please be patient, I have Autism".
あーあの。。。さあ。。。
スウウウウウウウウウウウウウウ
The onion maid slurps while tears form inside of Rushia's eyes, completely unable to bear the amount of bullying she's receiving.
ちょーちょっとさああ。
あーあの時に。。。あていし。。。
By that point Rushia had already burst into treats and was just holding back her voice in order to not embarass herself any further. She could not speak back, were she able to turn her head to Marine she'd see she was reacting similarly.
配信もしたい。。。
スウウウウウウウウウウウウウウウウウウウ
With a final slurp she released her hand from the wall and turned around walking back to her corner. At that very moment Rushia's knees gave in and she fell into the floor, her hand covering her mouth trying to drown her sniffles.

1679787639193301.jpg

Last edited:

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Only thing that I saw that was yabai was she's on team kaworu. Fuck Kaworu

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Here's the setlist for kronii's unarchived member karaoke.
20052023 setlist kronii karaoke.png
Her señorita did things to me. :shiinastare:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

RiverBear

So the femboy is to blame
:Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Team Kaworu is the CouncilRyS group chat. Komi may be someone she is doing a project with idk.

View attachment 26388
"4 Members" :depressedtako:
7mjnob.jpg

IRyS, probably

EDIT:
Managed to catch up with the few Gura streams she had on her main channel - Takanashi Kiara Ch.
Is it just me or can anyone else hear the loud stomach rumbling

Gura always talked about how her stomach was loud, but this is legit the first time I heard it on stream

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom