"It might be someone's fetish to put beautiful girls dangerously near whirling blades"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Though, at least Pippa's thirsting is over a human character...and Pippa and Lia were bonding over the fact they're both obsessed with fictional characters on Twitter...
At least she's not talking about wanting to see him get booty blasted every day.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Not Lapu Chan AKA Nakaoka will start streaming again in her Fantia

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Cutest spidor playing more Morrowind

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Nina's tism leads her through Darkest Dungeons 2.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Spica's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
singing to my heart's content! 【VTUBER UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】-nn12ixuRBHI.jpg
Mega Link - Kiri Spica - singing to my heart's content! 【VTUBER UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Jimmy Fenicks

Im really interested whenever Kiara will bring up the "incident" during Towa's HoloTalk, she usually tries to avoid anything negative but the suspension and the response to it was the main reason of why Towa became the sweetheart of the EN audience, hell it was the reason I got interested in Towa was the first Holo I started watching live instead of just clips, at one point she had a higher percentage of EN viewers than Coco.
She indirectly talked about that incident as a 'general early struggle' of hers. I already saw in the Live chat, some retards getting pissy about the implications of this and If this part gets clipped, that clip's comment section is going to be a battlefield.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Seggsy Millie karaoke
:shiinastare:

edit: WTF. HAHAHHA
IMG_6248.jpeg

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

"if i can't play a virtual pet raising game, i'll make my own"
I think I can guess what answer most people will probably take, but what do you think was more likely -- management didn't want her playing Neopets, or Neopets didn't give perms?

Piarro

Early Adopter

Someone SCed Mumei about that weirdo who took the cutout of her to hooters and she ended up confessing to actually having visited a hooters recently.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
sana in the sun by @eus_ing.jpg

I heard certain people here appreciate the brown-skinned ones

brown skin hunting by bleedman.png

Gura seems to appreciate the brown-skinned ones for dinner

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

themanimthehills

I already saw in the Live chat, some retards getting pissy about the implications of this and If this part gets clipped, that clip's comment section is going to be a battlefield.
Why would anyone care about that? Maybe I'm misunderstanding something, but I don't see why anyone would be emotional about someone else's career struggles.

wew

Male hag love!

"if i can't play a virtual pet raising game, i'll make my own"
I think I can guess what answer most people will probably take, but what do you think was more likely -- management didn't want her playing Neopets, or Neopets didn't give perms?

the neopets staff are assholes and never reply to anything besides buyouts
so I'm sure they just never got perms

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
You know, I'm ok with Froot stiffing the troons out of cash.
Agreed - but the way I figure, there's a significant chance any money donated to these places is going to be thoroughly embezzled before it can be used to cause any actual harm, and that 57k is a drop in the bucket compared to the funding they're getting from historically wealthy individuals of a certain stripe.
I said this back when it happened but I'd rather not take the chance that even a cent of it goes to child abuse for the meme

So far as I'm concerned that whole event can be memory holed rrat maybe Froot did some actual research and realized that no trans charity is reputable double rrat so she just privately donated to a bunch of Twitter trans

Someone SCed Mumei about that weirdo who took the cutout of her to hooters and she ended up confessing to actually having visited a hooters recently.

I saw that clip I totally forgot about the hooters Mumei cardboard so I was just a confused as moom about how they guessed
Funny coincidence
Why would anyone care about that? Maybe I'm misunderstanding something, but I don't see why anyone would be emotional about someone else's career struggles.
The schizo take I'm imagining is that Kiara is implying that Towa made a legitimate mistake allowing a guy to "traumatize her audience" rrat Kiara secretly thinks everyone who collabs with males is :WHORE!!!:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Woooo, unarchived IRyS karaoke tonight

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Woooo, unarchived IRyS karaoke tonight

She's so petty she didn't get invited to the EN/JP Gartic Phone collab that she counter-programmed them.

More likely she's a pon idiot and doesn't even realize it's happening...

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I just find it impressive that Froot has enough "pull" to avoid any higher profile drama troons from bringing up the non-donation or her /k/ discord no no opinions, usually people get cancelled for less

Those Vshitshow Ninjas must be working overdrive to keep their remaining talent
her sister turned tranny so maybe that gives her immunity from the average tranny

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
her sister turned tranny so maybe that gives her immunity from the average tranny
Funny that you bring her up when some of her old /k/chatlogs feature alot of her bitching over her tranny-dom

But that is a good point nonetheless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom