Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
y'all are being played like a fiddle
You know what, I saw this a few hours ago and passed up on making a comment because this response isn't even bait, it's the mother of all low-hanging fruit

Truly, le master manipulator has ensnared us in her trap and made a fool of us all by...being aggressive towards people talking about what she has written in very clear english?

But now that we know she is actively here, allow me to say that I am a big fan of your work, I am going to enjoy your upcoming streams nonetheless, I have no ill intent against you, and all I can advise you is to please grow thicker skin because people are still going to speculate about [WHAT HAPPENED] regardless

If you need someone to proofread your posts so they don't spin rrats out of control, by all means, slide into my DMs, this is a specialty of mine

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
But now that we know she is actively here, allow me to say that I am a big fan of your work, I am going to enjoy your upcoming streams nonetheless, I have no ill intent against you, and all I can advise you is to please grow thicker skin because people are still going to speculate about [WHAT HAPPENED] regardless]
I doubt she's actually here, but is she actually sperging over things in response to posts here? Perhaps she needs to huff some braps or something to calm down. Maybe she'll do a stupid and reveal details in a drunken sad girl rage, kinda hard to figure out what's going on in her head.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
y'all are being played like a fiddle

View attachment 26139
>post bait on twitter
>lurk for hours until you are accurately clocked for your actions on an obscure vtuber forum
>hah hah I was just pretending to be retarded.png

OMG I payed attention Yuri AGAIN, how does it keep happening :shiinastare: It's like she's always 5 steps ahead guys.....

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Selen's doing Dynasty Warriors 9 (aka the "unique" one) in roughly half an hour, Koei seems to be one of those companies that ban donations whenever possible

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Huh Flayon and Doppio knew each other since childhood. Currently doing a zatsu.
* Both ran for a middle school student council position and got a couple votes each. lol
* Banter is fantastic.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Bessie has been streaming for an hour and I missed it.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Selen's doing Dynasty Warriors 9 (aka the "unique" one) in roughly half an hour, Koei seems to be one of those companies that ban donations whenever possible

What makes DW9 special precious?

e: oh holy shit they went full hebrew on this, they must be close friends with the ryugagotoku studio people.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Presented without comment.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
What makes DW9 special precious?
They made the game open-world, the PC optimization is questionable, the combat got a revamp that people seem to pretty much either like or hate (with 9:Empires' being somewhat more liked), Koei did as Koei does and locked several officers' signature weapon types behind DLC, and so on. They also did the same monetization model as they did with Dead or Alive 5 and 6, where you get the skeleton of the game free as sort of a demo, then can buy officers (along with their story mode and online mode access) separately or buy a pack with all the season passes + officers.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

kestraline

Early Adopter

Lisa is dying on stream today.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

Bumbling Fat Moron