"My niggas"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Do we have any idea where Yuri lives and her timezone? The IP of this user is static and shared across the gay sockpuppets they kept trying to make, so I'm idly curious if it corresponds to her geographical location.
She's from Canada but I'm not sure which province.
Edit: Oh I just remembered, I've seen some speculation that it might be Alberta because she talked about being forced to ride horses growing up and others have suggested Manitoba.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Aki has an announcement tomorrow.

But the ざわざわ on the screen implies that it'll likely be a good thing. I'm hoping her 3D live finally gets to escape management hell :inatiredl:

Edit: Her 5-year anniversary is coming up on June 7th so it could be an announcement related to that too.

Jeezas dont scare me like that i saw aki announcement my heart stopped beating :yagoocry:
As discussed in the Zaion thread, non-competes are often overestimated by Vtubers and by corpos. I don't know if not-Riifu has the money to get anyone to look at hers.

I've heard you're "supposed" to have two cats so they can keep each other company.
I saw on her discord that she already has a lawyer didnt pay much attention since well it was a sea of dick and boobs comments

Edit : might as well add screenshots Screenshot_20230518-074716_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20230518-074526_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20230518-074110_Discord.jpg

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Hololive doing another EN Talent Survey.

• Mall - Mumei
  • Table Manners - Bae
  • Saleswoman - Calli
  • Driver - Ina
  • Teacher - Kiara
  • Sister - Ina
  • Fight - Calli
  • Laughter - IRyS
  • Pet - Fauna
  • Tsundere - Kronii

niggaphil

She's from Canada but I'm not sure which province.
Edit: Oh I just remembered, I've seen some speculation that it might be Alberta because she talked about being forced to ride horses growing up and others have suggested Manitoba.
Time to investigate Violent Yamanba is Yuri or not since that member loves horse cock so much........ :vesperfacepalm:

Edit: I remembered Yuri might revealed some of the info during Lia + Yuri collab on the furry shit. If anyone has that VOD could do some digging on that

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu is doing a members stream rn and is discussing some updates to her design. Main updates are to the hair and her bikini top. She'll still have a shirt on but the clothing underneath has changed from a traditional bra to some leaves being held in place by rope. Very cool. You can see the shirt-on design on the left to compare the old design vs the new:
1684519169816.png

And here is an updated silhouette, featuring a bow and arrow
1684519217029.png

TL;DR: "I got fluffier and more erotic, what's not to like?"

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Okay Yuri Nano aka @Favi its time to reveal the horrors of Phase Connect since you keep hinting about it.
You could have joined here anonymously but instead explicitly brought attention to yourself. Tell us why fishman bad, grill him.
:fishfry:
Do we have any idea where Yuri lives and her timezone? The IP of this user is static and shared across the gay sockpuppets they kept trying to make, so I'm idly curious if it corresponds to her geographical location.
Wait wut a Yuri schitzo?
why is nano such a stupid fucking whore? srs what is wrong with her, why won't she even stream???
Darn it, you have to win their confidence, give em some snacks and stuff before they confess!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

I'm hoping the chumbuds don't hivemind and pick Gura for almost everything again but it's gonna happen either way :botanshrug:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Ready for some prince-on-eel violence?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Getting Lost in a Mall Rin. Or if Hololive doesn't acknowledge superior kosher idols, Gura.
Best Table Manners Fauna.
Best Sales Woman Kiara
Worst Driver
IRyS. Would've been Mumei, but she's actually aiming.
The one I want to be my teacher Mori. I know Fauna will win this, but Mori has experience. Also I liked people with her attitude as teachers.
The one I want to be my imouto Mumei.
Most likely to win a fight Mori.
There's precedent.
Most infectious laughter Ina.
Whose pet I'd want to be Amelia.
Most Tsundere Mori.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Im having a really hard time with the laugh one. I dont feel like the EN girls have any kind of special laugh?

Mall • gura
Table manners • ame
Saleswomen • kiara
Worst driver • bae
Teacher • irys ( LISTEN I JUST THINK IT WOULD BE CHAOS AND IM ALL FOR IT )
Younger sister • bae
FIght • mooms ( she'll shank ur ass )
Laughter • kiara i guess??
Pet • fauna uuuu
Tsundere • kronii

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Aki has an announcement tomorrow.

But the ざわざわ on the screen implies that it'll likely be a good thing. I'm hoping her 3D live finally gets to escape management hell :inatiredl:

Edit: Her 5-year anniversary is coming up on June 7th so it could be an announcement related to that too.

I really expect Aki to finally announce her live. Hopefully they use the new studio.

But don't know why I have a weird feeling something is too quiet in Hololive (not saying that it's a bad thing), there's going to be something bad this year I can feel it.

braindoko

Never thought I'd see this collab. Salome is doing a collab series with Shinya Arino aka GCCX's Kacho Arino.

It's unexpected but there was talk about Arino being a fan of hers- he mentions it in the first video. Some translated highlights:
1:22 she often messes up her long intro
2:06 when he mentioned her (October 2022). "She's popular at our house, we watch her while eating"
2:40 he searched for seiyuu playing games and the algorithm did the rest
2:56 "Dinner's ready desuwaaa~!"
3:52 her favorite challenge is when Arino got stuck on a wall but still was able to beat the boss
4:08 "Salome-san, that happens every game"
4:30 it was Ninja Gaiden, so they're playing that
6:00 pro gamer tip: just run to the right!
8:46 "there were time overs?" "You've been playing too many modern games"
11:06 "Is the butt exposed in shinobi costumes?"
12:30 "he hit you in the butt with his head" "Did he hit Arino too?" "he did but I still beat him quickly"
13:52 "isn't this ninja weak? seems in retro games everyone's body is weak" "yeah, they get you in 1 hit"
14:10 Salome realizes games from the Showa era are too strict
15:31 "Why?! I've been betrayed! What will become of me!?
16:10 Kacho's support was "frustrating but good"
17:30 recreating a GCCX moment, but desuwa
18:46 Collab's over desuwa! Like and Subscribe desuwa! Thanks for watching desuwa~

Last edited:

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
What did she mean by this? Will she finally press the "Go Live" button for a substantial amount of time? Is she behind the obvious sock account immediately anti-ing her the other day? We'll find out absolutely none of this on Tuesday, probably:

I hope that's the case but given how every single other girl in Phase disagrees I'm pressing X. It still kinda hurts. My Yuri birthday merch came in last week and I miss the pudge cat. Please don't go full bonkers. I wanna remember her fondly.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Please stop thirstposting. At least add some content worth reading.
Knowing IRyS's thoughts on incest it would be weird to pick her as little sister.

And I did exactly that, hehehe

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
fishman just wanna sell coffee. You can see the coffee on the table.....
TIL PhaseConnect was supposed to be a weaboo Starbucks competitor, but the anime girls overtook the project and now fishman can't afford the physical locations.
But Uki’s also going.
Oh yes, Uki, he'll put butts in seats. :smugselen:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom