"We spend a frrreaking long time to get out of here, and it's right here! I'm fucking done! lol I'm done, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done! I'M FUCKING, FUCKING, FUCKING DONE!"Amano Pikamee

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

auxchar

auxiliary character
If you're going to anti Sena, may I suggest not using the same username and pfp you use in her discord?
Because I'm joking, of course. I figured that would come across?

Yeah, I saw this place mentioned in /fvr/, took a look and saw a lot of names I recognized from the discord and decided to pop in.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Vesper's guerilla WoW stream about to start. Says he'll keep going until Bettel's birthday stream during his zatsu.

God's Strongest Dragoon

That's just her being Italian.
Nah, that's just being a league of legends player.
Is there something like a reverse cheerleader effect? Someone looking more ugly just by sticking out?
The other girls, especially the left most one aren't exactly models either tho.
It's just the same thing. It's all about putting two starkly different looks together to make each one more noticeable. The "ugly" looking one may look fine just by themselves and the "beautiful" one may just look pretty good by themselves. Put them together and suddenly the "ugly" one looks significantly worse and the "beautiful" one stands out more in beauty.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Yeah, I saw this place mentioned in /fvr/, took a look and saw a lot of names I recognized from the discord and decided to pop in.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Welcome, we only ask that you limit your autism enough we don't have to name a react after you.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Edit: However, it's not on Silvervale's twitter, and the handle's Silver, not Silvervale. With a different avatar. We sure this is a screenshot from Silvervale and not a pretend Silvervale? Like, really sure?
That screenshot is presented as being from her Discord. It's how her name displays in that server.

That said, I can't find that she said it at all in her own discord. Treat as fake and gay.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Edit: However, it's not on Silvervale's twitter, and the handle's Silver, not Silvervale. With a different avatar. We sure this is a screenshot from Silvervale and not a pretend Silvervale? Like, really sure?

It appears to be a screenshot from Discord, not Twitter, so that could explain the differences. It could certainly be fake (there seems to be some strange banding in the background) but past experience following this account leads me to believe they wouldn't knowingly post false info like that unless it was really obvious it was fake and for comedic purposes.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I knew my disinterest in using Discord at all would bite me in the ass one day.

But between coming across as a fool who doesn't know shit and using Discord, I'll pick the first option.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Discord might as well be an alien world to me, and any alien worlds full of groomers is one I'd rather not land my spaceship on

Anyways fuck that weird analogy, I just wanted to share this clip, I thought this little story was funny

Last Of The Mohicans

1684357495926.png

It's REAL easy to fake a discord screenshot.

cucurut

That screenshot is presented as being from her Discord. It's how her name displays in that server.

That said, I can't find that she said it at all in her own discord. Treat as fake and gay.
If it was said, it would probably be in one of the more restricted channels, so I would hold off with that judgment. Of course, unless you are her sub.
E: However, yes, the screenshots are easy to fabricate. But it is equally easy to delete message when the author notice it gathers controversy.

Last Of The Mohicans

If it was said, it would probably be in one of the more restricted channels, so I would hold off with that judgment. Of course, unless you are her sub.
I'm not, I'm also not above paying $5 once just to verify some information, but today I don't really care enough. That said you are right, she probably has more to say in sub/member-only channels which I can't access via search.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Last edited:

Last Of The Mohicans

This has been posted on /vt/ to prove that the leak was real, but it only proves the parasocial one. In my opinion, this is fake and gay

View attachment 25764
Still not proof.

Because I'm lazy I can't prove it, but I could have easily made pretty much that same video with the same insult to AquInv.

Discord runs in a browser, and text can be replaced.

In fact here's a quick guide:
Hit F12 in firefox to open debug mode,

"Inspect element" on any post in this forum (or on Discord).

modify the text you find

Watch as the text on the forum page magically altars to what you put!

That said, my reason for saying likely fake and gay is because I joined her discord for exactly the purpose of looking for the post, and wasn't able to find it, combined with the fact that bannedvtmemes has a history of posting faked screenshots already as part of trying to be edgy memelord and wanting to make someone look bad. Not merely because it's a discord screenshot.

Last edited:

wrp

Banned tweeted this screenshot.

If the "they" refers to Mythic, then she seems to be implying Vshojo, the company that just brought Pikamee on board, suspended Silvervale for playing wizard game. Holy frick.

Edit: She did play it twice though, right? Unless they suspended her after the second play, which would be weird, that doesn't quite make sense. Also contradicts her previous messaging about her leaving just being a contract dispute.

I feel like the only way this all reconciles is if it wasn't actually a suspension per se, but a very insistent "recommendation" that she stop streaming for the duration of the harassment.
Would be crazy funny though if vshojo has been operating behind the scenes like a normal agency this entire time and the talent freedom tagline has just been bullshit marketing rhetoric. Like "yeah, we still do secret unannounced suspensions, but you can say cum piss and shit! Totally can't do that over in Hololive"

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Which stream was this? I watch Kronii all the time, but this i don't remember? :kroniiphone:
Watame was playing up until an hour ago, maybe it was them playing offline?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Based Ina telling people to stop sending superchats announcing it's their birthday. It's one of the saddest, most annoyingly faggy attention seeking things you can do.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Would be crazy funny though if vshojo has been operating behind the scenes like a normal agency this entire time and the talent freedom tagline has just been bullshit marketing rhetoric. Like "yeah, we still do secret unannounced suspensions, but you can say cum piss and shit! Totally can't do that over in Hololive"
I feel like this was the No.1 rrat from the start imo, it honestly sounded like it was too good to be true if it wasnt just a slightly looser company of friends, the investment money pretty much demands they make their talent live up to the expectations of the couple million dollary doos

If VSJ starts expanding more and more it will probably become ACCELERATE being corporate

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Would add another reason as to why they only pick up nepotism hires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom