"WHAT'S YOUR NAME? APPLE?! PUH! GET OUT!"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicHammer

Lemon woman is live on YouTube. Dizzy is in the chat.
She said that the newest invaders are premium sad girls fresh from the psych ward.
Dizzy also showed up in Remi's chat earlier, where Remi introduced her as "my free therapist that I go to when I need to cry a lot".
This also opens up possiblities for the 3rd one too as somebody was saying they think/hope the mischief/blaze one is this person https://www.youtube.com/@EmberAmaneArchive/streams but her model doesn't have the ahoge the outline on the promo does.
She's probably the best guess anyone has at this point, she used to go under Yazaki Kallin and was part of Tsunderia Gen 1 but left the company in solidarity when Urara/Dizzy quit. She didn't actually get the rights to her model when she quit but was apparently allowed to keep using it until she got her own. In December she announced she'd be redebuting finally in 2023, likely in the Spring, with that new model and rebranded herself to Ember Amane.
Now the problem with this theory is that she already showed off concept art for this new model and it doesn't look anything like the remaining silhouette.
__ember_amane_indie_virtual_youtuber_drawn_by_vysaries__sample-ed219a617bd939197ab90afc82a982a4.jpg

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Not sure if Calli announced who was going to be on the next Holoyoi! But her waiting room is up. I've never seen Subaru drunk, but given how Botan only started drinking semi-recently and how much of a lightweight she is it's undoubtedly going to be a blast.

Context to Botan's drinking:

Calli has 0% alcohol in the title so there won't be any drunk shenanigans unfortunately. Subaru can't drink since she apparently inherited extremely low tolerance from both her parents. And Botan just started drinking recently so I assume Calli went with the zero-alcohol route to be safe.

That said I'm excited for more SubaBota and Subaru trying to expose Botan's softness to a very confused Calli.

Subaru also some weird heart condition, unless I'm also misremembering that.
She was born with a hole in her heart. She got surgery for it very early but it can cause problems if she isn't careful or stresses too much. It's why she was so worried over her breathing and chest pain during Golden Week.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Subaru also has some weird heart condition, unless I'm also misremembering that.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Damn, with Botan and Subaru being my two favorite Holomems, and them collabing in two different streams in one day, I'm going to have a fun next few days with the streams + clips.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Silvervale officialy joined Mythic now

I thought she already did but here we go lol

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I almost want to say Lumi or Panko, but that's only because I think it's funny when they get toxic and tell people to go kill themselves.
Despite her kusogaki tendencies and cute design, Sturmbannführer Panko is not a red panda to mess with, and anyone looking to have a healthy time of being an anti is just better off going after the low hanging froot of Veehoeshow.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
So..I just saw this. IZUMO. Another vtuber AI project. I really don't like the direction this shit is going. It's worrying to hear Web3.0 in conjunction with vtubers. It's only a hop skip and jump to vtuber NFTs.

AnotherBall_Izumo.jpg

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Nux talked about Niji and Zaion also some nuggets about Vshojo threatening him during his tussle with them
Edit: for clarification
Vshojo basically told him during the shitshow that if he promised never to talk about Vshojo again that they would "calm things down" for him
what scum
timestamp about 7:40 min in

Edit: Zaion was definitely a part of it but it's more a video about how corpos can slander and mistreat people and hide behind NDA's so the victim can't clear their name. He talks about how people tend to assume silence from the accused is a guilty admission when that is not always the case.

He mentioned this video on Yugo and how it may have been reinforced by the Zaion stuff

Edit: this was a nothing burger I imagine Nux just picked a random thumbnail when he talks about "Yugo rumors"

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Well, in that case he should also anti that orange woman from FlaVR. Her anti-government boogaloo extremist rhetoric threatens the stability of our democratic state. We can't have stochastic terrorists like her just teaching people talking about making things normal people aren't supposed to have. That's dangerous!
If you're going to anti Sena, may I suggest not using the same username and pfp you use in her discord?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
20230517_081840.jpg

Entirely too silly, yet I laughed anyways

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Despite her kusogaki tendencies and cute design, Sturmbannführer Panko is not a red panda to mess with, and anyone looking to have a healthy time of being an anti is just better off going after the low hanging froot of Veehoeshow.
Just a reminder: It is not anti behavior to call Panko a raccoon. Because seriously, she behaves like a trash panda more than a red panda.

Small, nervous, affinity for using tiny hands to grab sweets and things from places that conceptually could be a trash can. Her domino mask for when she does crime. Engages in scamming in MMOs. Probably has rabies.

🦝

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Silvervale officialy joined Mythic now

I thought she already did but here we go lol

Banned tweeted this screenshot.

If the "they" refers to Mythic, then she seems to be implying Vshojo, the company that just brought Pikamee on board, suspended Silvervale for playing wizard game. Holy frick.

Edit: She did play it twice though, right? Unless they suspended her after the second play, which would be weird, that doesn't quite make sense. Also contradicts her previous messaging about her leaving just being a contract dispute.

Attachments

• FwW00XuWIAEY-YZ.jpeg
    FwW00XuWIAEY-YZ.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 33

Bug Eater

Selen is currently ranking in Apex with Nocturnal and Wigg again (??? go figure). No Selen POV but the other two are streaming, if anyone's interested:
(edit: finished now but it was a fun stream)

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Just a reminder: It is not anti behavior to call Panko a raccoon. Because seriously, she behaves like a trash panda more than a red panda.

Small, nervous, affinity for using tiny hands to grab sweets and things from places that conceptually could be a trash can. Her domino mask for when she does crime. Engages in scamming in MMOs.
Those are also traits of red pandas, but I get what you mean.
Probably has rabies.
That's just her being Italian.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

If the "they" refers to Mythic, then she seems to be implying Vshojo, the company that just brought Pikamee on board, suspended Silvervale for playing wizard game. Holy frick.

Edit: She did play it twice though, right? Unless they suspended her after the second play, which would be weird, that doesn't quite make sense. Also contradicts her previous messaging about her leaving just being a contract dispute.

I think a couple Nazuna tweets early on in the drama implied she wasnt allowed to stream the Wizard game, so im guessing that Silver defied management somehow if it was a blanket ban instead of just making sure Nazuna didnt get harassed by hyper schizos

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

The implication there is that Vshojo suspended Silvervale, right? I'm not reading that wrong? That her "break" was actually a stealth suspension.
but she played the wizard game again immediately after that break? and I didn't think Vshojo would have had the power to do that in the first place?

That's very strange. Then again, with the failure to renegotiate contracts with Nyanners & Vei, it does seem that Vshojo might be moving to change their business model a bit. Maybe Gunrun has been exerting more power in the leadup and that's what she's referring to. Nazuna said that she'd been told not to play it but it was assumed that was just advice. Pikamee's graduation was planned for months so presumably she was already signed into a contract. Rrats but I'm trying to make the pieces fit with what we already know.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

I can taste the :talentfreedom: from here.

Now I'm wondering whether Nyanners and Veibae leaving was partially influenced by this, too. Veibae in particular wasn't exactly shy about swerving into edgy humour that'd annoy twitter, yet alone her blackfaceing boyfriend.

Edit: However, it's not on Silvervale's twitter, and the handle's Silver, not Silvervale. With a different avatar. We sure this is a screenshot from Silvervale and not a pretend Silvervale? Like, really sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom