"My foot's still cramped, I had to stretch my foot thumb, no the foot thumb! Foot thumb...! What do you call that th... big toe? OK..."IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Is Cover copying aviels stick? Is this going to be covers version of Idol weekly? Does the samurai fear the jew?

Hello!
This is the hololive production management team.

We’d like to start off by thanking you for your continued support of hololive production and its talents.
Over the course of Golden Week, we managed to bring to you various kinds of content in tandem with our talents. With summer coming up, we have lots of projects in store to excite you all, so we hope you will continue to watch over us and our talents, and wait warmly.

Why We Started This note
hololive production has, with all of your support, grown into an incredibly huge production agency. Lately, our activities have included not only the daily slate of streams, but also concerts, events, and tie-ups with other brands and corporations, meaning our talents are shining brightly in various places and stages around the globe. We in the management team have continued to explore new frontiers and challenges, worked with our talents on new forms of content and projects, and hope to bring to you fans fresh, new experiences.
However, a lack of messaging from behind the scenes has at times concerned our fans and given rise to speculation, and for that we deeply apologize.
By posting these “Letters from the Management,” we hope to communicate the thought processes and objectives of the various teams involved to the fans, put you at ease, reduce needless speculation, and build a positive environment where you can enjoy our content to the fullest.
Our ultimate goal is to use these “Letters from the Management” to further deeper communication with you all and build a firm relationship based on trust.
We will look to be proactive in delivering these messages from the hololive production management team to you in a more direct, timely manner.
We thank you for your support and understanding.

Tonight's a good night for Pippa fangirling.

Archive

Archive

God bless.

lol.JPG
This comment made me chuckle.

Here have a clip showcasing Selen's guest appearances at a convention called Cyber Sakura and how some of her fans is trying to propose to Selen before she rejects them.

I don't know how to archive twitter video pls spoonfed

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The very moment he tries to slander Rin :amegunl:
View attachment 25736

Also yeah her JP whale Mako is still around. He still only talks in superchats and sometimes the stuff he says feels weirdly degen but I think it's just the ESL doing its thing. He also uses his oil baron money on nice commissions so he ain't all bad.
View attachment 25739

Theres a lot of details for a comission i like it :shubaIapprob:
I've heard Rie had an anti slot open up recently.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Someone call Zack Bagans to come to Japan and exercise kson's house!

zak-bagans-zak.gif

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Idk what this is and its too long to read ( im at work )

I can't shake the feeling this was made because they are anticipating some kind of backlash for some unannounced thing

OR

Because of all the gura posting

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
We could quite possibly have a functional train system on the east coast if Amtrak wasn't congressionally mandated to provide service to the entire country, though - right now we have a monopoly providing incredibly pointless, shitty nationwide service instead of functional trains in the sector of the country where it would probably be economically viable....
Yea, the Northeast coast megalopolis is basically that 15% where it would be warranted to try and do a rail network. But that kind of population density doesn't exist anywhere else in the U. S. But of course the seething trainfags and r/fuckcars crowd don't care about basic economic facts. :annoyedpippa:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Tonight's a good night for Pippa fangirling.

Archive

Archive

God bless.

Go get that Collab pippa he's even got a model
Screenshot_20230517-110710-419.png

Makes sense at least a couple of his friends are Trans
Also kson as a maid too. Zentreya has been badly photoshopped in, who knows why. Another fucking model change?
I totally missed Kson there
Here have a clip showcasing Selen's guest appearances at a convention called Cyber Sakura and how some of her fans is trying to propose to Selen before she rejects them.
That last one was perfect to end on
Selen hates Elira so much she ended the questions at the mere mention of her name I'm joking

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
That's essentially what I was asking, is this someone who exists or a new person?

The thing is, people have gone coast to coast via trains and have done so going top to bottom through the US as well. The problem isn't long distance train travel, it's short distance travel as you have too many points of interest with not enough people traveling to any one point. More so, states can have multiple medium sized cities or towns as opposed to one hub city that branches out which makes it even harder as you end up in weird triangles of travel instead of straight lines.

Politicians have pushed for rail systems, many of the new ones are abysmal failures, with California being the worst where they spent billions and hadn't even laid a single mile of track at that point. If there was a need for serious train travel, private business would have already solved it.
To add more insult to this the project was so miss managed that one of the construction companies dipped saying they would have an easier time building a Train in Africa. So they left and completed a train project in Africa all while California was still arguing.

Last edited:

auxchar

auxiliary character
Does anyone have a good VTuber for me to Anti?
I wanna join in on the schizo fun.
There's this pink bunny rabbit vtuber named Pipkin who's like really problematic. Vaush said she's like a nazi and transphobic or whatever, and he's right all the time, so it has to be true. I don't know why fishman gives her a platforn, but this is so not ok.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lemon woman is live on YouTube. Dizzy is in the chat.

She said that the newest invaders are premium sad girls fresh from the psych ward.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
White American woman look like piggu next to japanese women
Is there something like a reverse cheerleader effect? Someone looking more ugly just by sticking out?
The other girls, especially the left most one aren't exactly models either tho.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiara really appreciates Calli and how she will always do things with her.
:sanasmile:

And then throws shade "She isn't like 'fuck no, I won't go on vacation with you' or 'fuck no, I won't I won't do a handcam stream with you' or 'I won't take a personal commemorative picture with you'.
:youlittleshit:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Someone call Zack Bagans to come to Japan and exercise kson's house!

View attachment 25744

Zack: I must wash my hands, I must wash my hands, I must wash my hands!
kson: No! NooooooOOOOOO!!!!

Kiara really appreciates Calli and how she will always do things with her.
:sanasmile:

And then throws shade "She isn't like 1 'fuck no, I won't go on vacation with you' or 2 'fuck no, I won't I won't do a handcam stream with you' or 3 'I won't take a personal commemorative picture with you'.

1: Gura
2: Ina
3: Pekora

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
There's this pink bunny rabbit vtuber named Pipkin who's like really problematic. Vaush said she's like a nazi and transphobic or whatever, and he's right all the time, so it has to be true. I don't know why fishman gives her a platforn, but this is so not ok.
The thing with her is she already has so many anties including people like henri. He should go for a smaller target for a beginner

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I get the feeling the Phase Invaders wave is getting a kind of soft-rebrand into what Idol did with Riro, as some people have mentioned, which I'd be perfectly okay with.

The approach of having an acknowledged and credited performer behind the avatar in general feels like a good compromise for vtubers debuting under a new identity, as it allows the talent to have some kind of meaningful career options beyond the character (i.e. they can showcase their work in a portfolio) while still being able to play a unique role on-stream. Killing the kayfabe might put some people off, but to me at least I think it's the streamer being in character that adds charm to the stream, rather than everyone pretending the character is real. It's not much different to a voice actor portraying an anime character, all things considered.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I almost want to say Lumi or Panko, but that's only because I think it's funny when they get toxic and tell people to go kill themselves.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
The thing with her is she already has so many anties including people like henri. He should go for a smaller target for a beginner
She drown the anties in her soda and drinks them :shiinastare:
I heard there's a new blue bunny somewhere that might need an antie though....

Nano_Squib.gif

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Last night Subaru held a tournament in Sausage Legends 2 with other Holomems participating in it.

Of course Subarus biggest fan and ahijo (aka my oshi) Shirogane Noel participated. She was determined to become champion.

And in the end…..she won. My oshi won the tournament, meaning she gets a special reward from Subaru. I’m happy that she won and is able to get a reward from her oshi something I’m sure she’ll be gushing about on her next stream :)

I was about to say Froot/Apricot but you said GOOD so~. Gonna have to go with Rinkou Ashelia aka Lia.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
1: Gura
2: Ina
3: Pekora
More like.
1: Multiple EN girls who promised to visit and didn't. (She even said just now she was thinking of asking Gura if she wanted to go on a vacation together)
2: Pretty much all of Myth besides Calli.
3: Same as 3, pretty sure this was even brought up on a public stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom