"Is that why it's called teabagging, because it is a similar motion to using a teabag?"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So I guess these were the Adds for Shiina's donathon. Never saw one but a lot of comments came up in chat saying they came from the adds. Pretty cute adds I think.

View attachment 25601

View attachment 25602
Those ads really worked out for her - she went from averaging around 50-100 subs per day to getting over 1K subs during donothon.

1684284284178.png

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
230516-000026.png

230516-000027.png

230516-000028.png

🤔
View attachment 25324

Thanks to whomever posted about the mod for Death Road to Canada, I had a good chuckle out of this.

EDIT: It wasn't this one. Looks like it's some cuck indie game where the MC is voiced by Colress' voice actor.

Last edited:

Airless

Active lurker

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Last edited:

MagicHammer

also new invader

Confirmed to be Umiushi Urara, the ex-talent manager and streamer at Tsunderia.
For people unaware she wiped the last tweets she had on her Twitter account and changed her handle to @dizzydokuro about a week ago.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Seems like Bae might have once again overslept for her stream today. 10 minutes late and no word or sign of the rat.

Edit: Took her half an hour but she's alive at least. It'd be funny if the nightmare was about oversleeping.
37112.png

Chat is funny sometimes.
31792.png

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"Canada, the UK, Australia, etc. have freedom!"
Ell Oh Ell. This show was clearly written by a retard.
I watched this show back in the day. What was cool was that the main character was suppose to be a Bill O'Reily type stand in. However he would often state some pretentious left wing opinion after saying "as a Republican" or alternatively "I'm quite conservative but back in my day" or something. Aaron Sorkin is extremely pretentious in his writing, its part of his charm. Has some memorable dialogue like a Few Good Men. But he is so on the nose that he is tell don't show. Like the opposite of David Lynch. 10 times out of 10 I would take Lynch even if I don't understand what is going on. But thats just me.

Kalion

:)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
they teased 3 new members and lumi mentioned that they had 3 new managers, if these managers are talents too that can get ugly pretty quick. I hope fish wasn't retarded enough to go this route.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Tenma in Airi stream.
Shiina here now too.
They're going to all jong together now.
AAAHH, the one time I had to turn in early! Time to fire up the VOD!

Isa figured out to recolor her model. It's temporary. Pink/Purple/Green works.
View attachment 25588View attachment 25591
She live: 【MINECRAFT】please gib me pink tree
I kinda love that ship-kun just appeared, and nobody (yet) knows where she came from. I liked her most recent music short.

Couple of Karaokes:
Ranakaraoke-05142023.jpg

MEGA - Singing My Heart Out! Viewer Requests ❤️【KARAOKE】
(She's got the chops and potential to be a good singer; she just needs to have more confidence. She does the thing (I don't know the vocal term) were she changes her pitch/voice to match the original singer; instead of "using her own voice". With a coach she'll get alot better)

Berylkaraoke-05142023.jpg

MEGA - 【karaoke 歌枠】 singing time!!【#新人vtuber Beryl LeRou】
(If I may, this was a particularly good karaoke. Solid 3 hours with good variety)

niggaphil

camara korone saca las chelas!!!!
these AI covers are hilarious

also new invader

So the Off-kai reveal will be Phase Invaders, and not the 3rd gene? Interesting

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I have a question semi-related to vtubers. Do you guys actually 'watch' vtuber streams, as in staring at the screen the whole time?

Personally, I can't be asked to sit down and just watch the stream without doing anything else. I like to play games while listening, but I'm having a lot of trouble finding a game that's really good for spending countless hours on while listening to something else.

If you guys play games while watching streams, what do you play? Help your bro out.
Just play the same game they're playing but in a harder difficulty and/or with self imposed handicaps so you don't finish by the time they're still in the tutorial

Me when Hitman, seeing how many challenge runs I can complete in the time it takes them to handle one basic contract.

kestraline

Early Adopter
For people unaware she wiped the last tweets she had on her Twitter account and changed her handle to @dizzydokuro about a week ago.
Also is the one behind the "Sad Girl Company" moniker.

MagicHammer

they teased 3 new members and lumi mentioned that they had 3 new managers, if these managers are talents too that can get ugly pretty quick. I hope fish wasn't retarded enough to go this route.
Unlikely, two of the new managers have been known for a while now
Airi was talking about them a bit on stream recently as well.

So the Off-kai reveal will be Phase Invaders, and not the 3rd gene? Interesting
The three shown off to appear at Off-kai are the invaders, yes, but they'll be debuting weeks before the event so it won't be much of a reveal. You might however see info about Gen 3 at Off-kai if history is to repeat itself.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Worse, a lifelong supporter of the Democratic Party. :smugrys:
> Aaron Sorkin
> Look up "Early Life Section"
> :Katta-Semetic-Content:
Well, who, I say, who could have seen that coming?
I'm crossing my fingers we get the twins. God can't have Pikamee in Veehoeshow and not balance the universe with the twins joining Chad Connect. It just wouldn't be fair.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Also is the one behind the "Sad Girl Company" moniker.

Mouth-noises girl with the tits.

I was already following her. Didnt even notice the rebrand.

Its a bit memey and dumb (atleast they dont arrest you for "mean tweets") but overall it still rings true.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Bear violin soon.

I'm sure I've said it before, and I'll probably say it again, but man, Uruka's violin streams are some of my favorite VTuber content. She's really good, and it's a lot of fun to listen to.

Some Uruka facts to go along with my praising she said during the stream to add some content:

-She's been playing violin since she was around 7.
-She started playing piano first.
-Contrary to what some may assume, her parents didn't force her to play. According to her, she begged her parents for like a year to play violin.
-Her parents had to cut her off fr learning more instruments because it was getting too expensive to keep buying her instruments and lessons.
-She actually prefer viola over violin, but says violin transfers better to a wider audience.
-She's never broken a string (I can't remember if only during playing or in general), but she did break a small child's viola string when she was 12 because she assumed the instrument was a violin when seeing the small child carrying it and tried tuning it as a violin.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Mexican Korone, something I'd never thought I'd see. It's interesting to have AI recreate their voices in other languages, so we can get a taste of how they would probably sound if they had native pronunciation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom