"I'm not a child I'm underage"Kobo Kanaeru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Just sharing this because I love the thumbnail art.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I had the experience of talking to borderline retarded or autistic american girl once, she was in middle school I think and they really indoctrinate really hard how their country is THE number one place to live and everywhere else is a cesspool of crime and debauchery. I live in a shithole but hearing her talk how amazed she was seeing that we have walmarts and costos just made me think nah this is just this one retarded girl but then the more I hear the average american talk about other countries really cemented the idea that all americans are retarded by default.
America is incredibly large, resulting in a lot of Americans never visiting another state, let alone leaving the country. In some of the bigger states, you could drive for 7 hours in one direction and still be in the state. To make it even worse, most of the Americans that can visit outside the country are your upper-middle class folks that have spent 90% of their lives in a hugbox. These are your clowns that mention "that entire country is a dangerous warzone" but don't want to walk the streets at night because they subconsciously know they'll get to experience "diversity". Not to mention that most American education only covers non-American/Euro countries as "this is a country we bullied during the Cold War, they were a shithole" and that's about it. They think non-coastal states are nothing but farms, of course these retards are surprised that you guys have Walmarts and Costcos.

WeTawks

Now THIS is what you call a handcam stream. Take that, Shiina.
View attachment 25604
Does she handstream sans gloves because her real skin tone already fits her model or she just doesn't care? Either way I respect the lack of the HANDCAM tag on hers and Pippa's stream titles when they do use their irl camera.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Doesn't Lia already know everyone has seen her roommate photos. It'd be silly to wear gloves.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I had the experience of talking to borderline retarded or autistic american girl once, she was in middle school I think and they really indoctrinate really hard how their country is THE number one place to live and everywhere else is a cesspool of crime and debauchery. I live in a shithole but hearing her talk how amazed she was seeing that we have walmarts and costos just made me think nah this is just this one retarded girl but then the more I hear the average american talk about other countries really cemented the idea that all americans are retarded by default.
Some things might depend on where/when they or whoever got their information from visited other countries. When I visited Spain and Italy when I was younger, for example, it was notable how much worse their electrical infrastructure was (frequent brown-outs, bad wiring for outlets in hotels, etc.). In Italy, we were warned about aggressive thieves who would do things like use a knife to cut purse straps as they drove by on their mopeds, and there was some aggressive hitting-on of one of the members of our group (male!) by continentals. I wouldn't be shocked to see multinational chains, though.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Just sharing this because I love the thumbnail art.

Great collab group too. Should be a lot of fun, like always with them.

Also, Lia thinks a coffee filter is a funnel.
:shiinastare:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Ashelia died live on stream. Again.

Thanks Sakana. Your coffee kills people.
:fishfry::fishfry::fishfry:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Is there a tier of whitest vtubers because Lia somehow makes the list just on skintone alone goddamn

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
[Announcement]
I'm transitioning into becoming a normal stable rational poster! I will no longer be antiposting because I have forfeited any and all hope for Rie changing and growing to reach the potential I saw in her early on. My attempts to push her to improvement through instigation have failed and I must accept defeat.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Does she handstream sans gloves because her real skin tone already fits her model or she just doesn't care? Either way I respect the lack of the HANDCAM tag on hers and Pippa's stream titles when they do use their irl camera.
Vast majority of Phase talent do not do gloves. Uruka is very hardcore about them though, you will never get a stream of hers without them.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Just look up an old gunpla Uruka did, she removes the gloves and all. She has skinny pale white chopstick fingers.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Who is this fucking WHORE and why is she in my Lia stream?

View attachment 25603
someone care to share the lore of why she changed her model? I do remember that something about her using one of her company idol-esque wishes to have the change but never caught the why

[Announcement]
I'm transitioning into becoming a normal stable rational poster! I will no longer be antiposting because I have forfeited any and all hope for Rie changing and growing to reach the potential I saw in her early on. My attempts to push her to improvement through instigation have failed and I must accept defeat.
Yamanba you have her attention, become THE fan of rie and push her to leave her irrelevance pit, push her to be better don't just bail.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Hey all, remember the Smite + VShojo collab? Well, great news!

For the low, low price of

Capture.JPG

you can own all the amazing looking VShojo content! These include the following skins and voicepacks:
Capture2.JPG

But wait, there's more! You also get
Capture3.JPG

for, again, the low, low price of:
Capture.JPG

What a deal!

Capture4.JPG

Wonder why Zen only got some shitty emote and not a skin. Also, lol at playing as my favorite legendary VTubers.
:whatastory:

Link in case someone wants to check back later for possible funny reviews <--Buy here now!

Stunned But Dumb

someone care to share the lore of why she changed her model? I do remember that something about her using one of her company idol-esque wishes to have the change but never caught the why
iirc, She simply didn't like it originally as it was kind of a default model that she got little to no input in.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Is there a tier of whitest vtubers because Lia somehow makes the list just on skintone alone goddamn
Isn't she a hapa? Pale != 100% Pure Aryan Phenotype

Horo7618

No one in particular

smartestkidontheshortbus

Lia enjoying Pippa's bold full-bodied aroma

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Now THIS is what you call a handcam stream. Take that, Shiina.
View attachment 25604
I guess I was overdue a reminder of how much I dislike Lia's old model, it's such a soulless, painfully generic blonde anime girl design with no personality to it whatsoever. Her new design fits her so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom