"If you lost to a firework, that's natural selection"Jelly Hoshiumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

themanimthehills

isn't it Haruka?
Holy shit I pressed play and was greeted with just Zen on screen with a girl talking and I thought it was Zen for a moment but I think it's Haruka
Holy shit, Haruka's getting roasted. I just think it's finny after never really talking about her before, now suddenly everyone's calling her out and dunking on her.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Even if it was an insular fact to just the Niji audience, it doesn't make it any less a shitty move. Is it artificially driven drama? Maybe. But that doesn't change the fact that people are correct it's a super shitty thing on Niji's part to take and keep them all.
Plus, people would've gone "Eh, whatever, it's kinda shitty" a couple months ago, but after the yab blitzkrieg, there's not much good will left towards Nijisanji, and dunking on them is pretty fun.

At this point, there's so many straws and logs that the camel's back resembles the ひ kana.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Whos the annoying-sounding chick talking?
That's Haruka Karibu, cute autism wife of Vshojo and pretty much Zen's BFF.

No Name

This is just the tip of the iceberg, my timelines have been filled with Zelda clips of weird shit, Crucifixion, firing squads, Catapults, reenactment of 9/11 and fully functional fighter jets and mechs, you name it, I have seen dozens of clips of this game and not a single one looked like someone playing the actual game, I don't even know what normal gameplay in this game is suppose to look like.
Ah but you see, THAT is the real gameplay.
The new Zelda has become a perfect entry point for all the future "Can I do this?" autists.
That aspect of the game is basically Scrap Mechanic with a Zelda skin.

I love it.

braindoko

Just enjoy these 3 dorks having a good time

Edit: Finana being generally dumb, them forgetting Ethyria exists and Nina malding in chat. They're remembering last year's weather balloon and complimenting Pomu but also saying there's nothing special this time around

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Slavery was the best mistake the US ever made, not because of the horrific human rights violations, but because it led to the States being full of hot black women :irysthumbsupl:

I have to disavow your comments in the strongest manner possible but thanks for the biggest laugh this site has given me so far.

I love this shit. Why is it that the people that bitch and moan the most about these topics end up being the least qualified ones to talk about it? Its easy to talk shit about a problem when you yourself are part of it. I dont subscribe to the whole "only black people should use black characters" mentality but holy shit.

Since this is back in the zeitgeist again, the maker of the original video, Taledo, recently put out a new video about being a male vtuber, which is obviously relevant to my interests. As with his previous vid, the schizo zoomer editing style makes it had to follow, but the main points seem to be "you can be successful as a male vtuber if you make good content and don't be a creep." The latter point is hardly vtuber-specific though.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

FwL6qgFaAAACpXR.jpeg
When Lumi said she was back full time, she wasn't fucking around. Too bad her week day start times are a few hours before I get home from work...

And for fun because it makes me laugh when I scroll passed it

Fv4JmMaXoAA6ZPl.jpeg
Credit: Xynchro (@Xyznchro)

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"you can be successful as a male vtuber if you make good content and don't be a creep." The latter is hardly vtuber-specific though.
None of that is vtuber specific. Or gender specific. Sure, there's untalented retards who succeed, whether they're male, female, fleshtuber or vtuber, but the vast majority of the people who succeed (as in get remembered, and not just make a content farm of videos for children) do make good content and are entertaining.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kind of what I think whenever I see XQC's viewer count on Twitch.
The specific example I was thinking of, yes.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Mouse currently reading an email from a sex toy company regarding her doing an ad deal with them. That's wild. Apparently she's "inspiring" and they think her content would be a perfect fit. I dunno, maybe they couldn't find Melody's email :whatastory:

Edit: Mouse said she's no longer interested in doing lewd style content like she used to with Melody. Interesting.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Doesn't this give some amazing extra context to this clip, where Rie calls Superduper a worm beneath her feet:

@superduper - how are you alive after being murdered on-stream like this?
I'm still fucking pissed one of you fuckers broke containment like that and dono'd about me on her stream!
Seems like Sena Bonbon traced the art she did for Pippa on Mother's day lol;

View attachment 25396

(Archive)
(Archive)
(Archive)

Sena... be smarter than this please?

This has to be one of the most retarded things she could do! Doesn't she realize this one gotcha casts a shadow of doubt on all of the DIY stuff she did for her vtuber career? Did she get lazy or something and decided "Why not? What could go wrong!"
Someone in FlaVR has been sharing one of Maries PL accounts. She doesn't who exactly but has a good idea who SHE is.
Okay this is fucked. Why would you share info that a you probably got from them because you work under the same fictional corpo. Doxing someone because you did your internet reps is one thing, but betraying someone's trust is fucked no matter how you look at it! I fucking hate backstabbing cunts!
@superduper
I'm having so much trouble watching the vod right now. I think I'm gonna give it a day to finish watching. Maybe a week....

themanimthehills

As a big fan of 13 Sentinels, hearing Elira egregiously misrepresenting it is triggering to me.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
As a big fan of 13 Sentinels, hearing Elira egregiously misrepresenting it is triggering to me.
This is why i dread every-time a chuuba plays a game i like, stay strong brother HH

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm still fucking pissed one of you fuckers broke containment like that and dono'd about me on her stream!
>one of you
IIRC somebody immediately announced that they did it
Wow, amazing value for $5, I got SuperDuper a shoutout (about 19:30 in the stream).

"superduper, superschmooper, superpooper", *Rie laughs*. 'superpooper. You're a worm. You are a mere ant beneath my feet."

Thanks, Rie. Very cool.
....the first time anyways.....
Okay this is fucked. Why would you share info that a you probably got from them because you work under the same fictional corpo. Doxing someone because you did your internet reps is one thing, but betraying someone's trust is fucked no matter how you look at it! I fucking hate backstabbing cunts!
Maybe it's time for you to be the ANTI you always pretended to be, they took your auxiliary Oshi from you! WHAT WILL YOU TAKE FROM THEM? :menhera:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Mouse currently reading an email from a sex toy company regarding her doing an ad deal with them. That's wild. Apparently she's "inspiring" and they think her content would be a perfect fit. I dunno, maybe they couldn't find Melody's email :whatastory:

Edit: Mouse said she's no longer interested in doing lewd style content like she used to with Melody. Interesting.
Smart given she thing of the long term but I wonder how much damage was already done in that regard.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It was me. I even admitted it after doing it.
Wow, amazing value for $5, I got SuperDuper a shoutout (about 19:30 in the stream).

"superduper, superschmooper, superpooper", *Rie laughs*. 'superpooper. You're a worm. You are a mere ant beneath my feet."

Thanks, Rie. Very cool.
One of the best shitposts I've ever done and it only cost me $5.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
interesting, could they be moving away from low-brow shit as a whole and just leave Mel as the sole pee poo/sex humor chick?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom