"Today I saw a beautiful blue eyed girl she had a beautiful pair of sapphire eyes I want to take her eyeballs and adorn my wall with her face"Ouro Kronii(as Nanashi Mumei)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
it's the weakest bullshit coded talk ive ever seen. using Elira as an example why not say laughing sky dragon or purple dragon sister or dragon in the diamond city especially because i see the twittards using the same "code" all the time also l33tspeak is not a code.
Wait, I remember this person, Uncle Biff. Dude used to be an infamous HoloEN fan but slowly transitioned to being a NijiEN fan. Why? Because he craved attention and it's easier to get it from NijiEN girls, I remember him trying so hard to get Ame and Gura to say his name on stream but failed. :watamelon:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Here's my Apex :cursedbae:

They're doing it on purpose to tank the games playerbase, so EA will stop slave driving them to keep working on the game and they can move of to other more interesting things...

Yeah, probably not.
EA doesn't let studios make something new, they shut them down after their cash cow dries up, or a game they made doesn't meet comically exaggerated sales goals.

Plus, the Jedi Fallen Order sucked fat dicks, the new one doesn't work on PC and isn't cracked so I haven't bothered to try it, and it's been seven years since Respawn made their last good videogame, and most of the original devs for Titanfall 2 left, going back to fucking Infinity Ward, ironically enough.

Shutting down Respawn would be a mercy kill at this point.

UberSoldat

My hopeful rrat is that she knows vtubing/streaming is possibly a fleeting thing so she wants to cross out bucket list items before NijiEN implodes or unforeseen circumstances leaves her with regrets.
In or close to debut she said she's here for the ride as she knows a streamer is usually only relevant for a couple of years.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
They removed the scaling entry fee to play, where it was at 10 LP for lower rank to 70+ LP at top ranks. They made it a static amount and it is way too low (35 LP).
View attachment 25379

So you just need to survive to the top 10 (outlive half the lobby) and you gained +20 LP out of the game while getting very little LP for kills. The assist timer has also been increased from 15 seconds to 30 seconds, which makes it easier for you to get boosted. So the whole system rewards you for just doing rat behavior and not actually shooting your gun in the FPS game. One of the pros has already hit pred without doing any damage, let alone getting a single kill.
[a]
This is why people are going to clown on her if she ever uses it to brag. It's nice that she can say she finally got pred while she was in Niji but it's basically a non-achievement. Especially with 2 pros to automatically put her team in the top 10 ranking each game.

Now all the vchubas will raise predator rank (or masters at least) and in the next championship will not be able to form teams because lot of points.:whatastory:
rpr and Noah at 29k points now

God's Strongest Dragoon

Well, I think she managed to reach Pred with randoms in last season (cant remember when) so that she could shut the antis' mouths, but the random RNG players is so shit and gave her the PTSD to do solo again :Vesper-UNHINGED:

In short, she has the skill, but her mindset is pretty weak (like getting mindbreak in VSaikyo game....)
I may be wrong but I believe she mentioned she hit pred in one of the earlier seasons and this is Season 17, so that likely won't dissuade antis from memeing on her. A lot of online games develop higher skill requirements as the game goes on. It's like dropping a League player that was Diamond 1 in Season 2 in the current game environment, they'd likely struggle hard to get Diamond 1 again.
The previous ranked system was good enough, why the fuck did they revamp it for the millionth time. Just remove the season split and it would have been good enough. Nobody asked for this stupid idea. God I hate everything about this game except for the actual gameplay. Titanfall 3 when?
Their reasoning behind the system change was to keep the shit players out of higher ranks. They wanted to counter people dropping in hot to force shitshow engagements where they'd nab some kills for points at the cost of likely wiping soon after that. However all they did was encourage ratting, which has made it easier for shit players to rank up. So they fucked up colossally.
My hopeful rrat is that she knows vtubing/streaming is possibly a fleeting thing so she wants to cross out bucket list items before NijiEN implodes or unforeseen circumstances leaves her with regrets.
Her 2 year anniversary is coming up. As well as that contract. :smugselen:
She's probably pretty aware this is the least valuable pred in the game's history, and so probably has the two braincells not to brag about it. It was a good reason to collab with a pro she hasn't collaborated with before, I guess.
Most definitely, this whole Vsaikyo thing has been great for her to collab with pros and get greater exposure.
Now all the vchubas will raise predator rank (or masters at least) and in the next championship will not be able to form teams because lot of points.
So this is what Shibuya HAL meant when he said that the last tournament would be the last Apex tournament. 🤔

Serbian Peacemakers

I skipped ahead to the part that is of most interest to me (the Pippa callout), and... yeah, I just contracted cancer.
View attachment 25345
:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

e: Watched the whole video. He also makes a thinly-veiled threat of violence against the women who make edgy jokes he doesn't like, saying:
"If there was a Boxing VTube League that you manually had to sign up to be a VTuber and you had to box to be a VTuber, NO ONE would be talking out their neck because, I promise, I'm throwing HANDS at these motherfuckers, they're getting their ass WOOPED" (insert joke about blacks being statistically extraordinarily violent here).
View attachment 25351
All this does is help solidify my opinion that slavery was the worst mistake the United States made, not because of the horrific human rights violations, but because a group of people who got replaced by the cotton gin somehow got a god complex from that fact.

go show us why they call you the 13%, buddy, that'll go well.

Overt racism aside, this person reeks of the kinda of person who would unironically use "Cracker" as a slur and then get mad when its gets treated like a slur because "You can't be racist to white people"

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
All this does is help solidify my opinion that slavery was the worst mistake the United States made, not because of the horrific human rights violations, but because a group of people who got replaced by the cotton gin somehow got a god complex from that fact.

go show us why they call you the 13%, buddy, that'll go well.
Obsolete farm equipment with the absolute fucking worst Total Cost to Own in the entirety of human history.

Serbian Peacemakers

Obsolete farm equipment with the absolute fucking worst Total Cost to Own in the entirety of human history.
only got to make use of them for like a hundred and fifty years and still are paying it off to this day, fuckin scam.

In other news, Demondice (Probably) Starts streaming this week. Her tweet actually implied last week but that never happened.
A

Will be interesting to see how this goes, will she do a funny and fuck up and link Demondice and Mori? will it be boring basic bitch twitch shit? More than likely the latter.

chihirogumi

Chiichan had a quick 13 minute stream showing off her latest cute outfits.

【新衣装】お披露目配信【勇気ちひろ】 7-20 screenshot.png【新衣装】お披露目配信【勇気ちひろ】 8-43 screenshot.png【新衣装】お披露目配信【勇気ちひろ】 11-29 screenshot.png【新衣装】お披露目配信【勇気ちひろ】 12-26 screenshot.png【新衣装】お披露目配信【勇気ちひろ】 12-58 screenshot.png
She's doing an Apex collab with Kanzaki and Shibuya Hajime in a few minutes now.

Last edited:

Limkin

Upcoming 2nd anniversary collab on Elira's channel

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Slavery was the best mistake the US ever made, not because of the horrific human rights violations, but because it led to the States being full of hot black women :irysthumbsupl:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
This is why people are going to clown on her if she ever uses it to brag. It's nice that she can say she finally got pred while she was in Niji but it's basically a non-achievement. Especially with 2 pros to automatically put her team in the top 10 ranking each game.
Didn't she consistently get pred as Dokibird? Did she lose that much skill since then or did the game change and she couldn't adapt?
In other news, Demondice (Probably) Starts streaming this week. Her tweet actually implied last week but that never happened.
A

Will be interesting to see how this goes, will she do a funny and fuck up and link Demondice and Mori? will it be boring basic bitch twitch shit? More than likely the latter.

This girl is gonna die working
Either on stream
In a plane crash
Or on stage
Work life balance Calli
She is death she can't die
Touche
The amount she works is worrisome but i doubt she's retarded, and if she is retarded she has friends who can reign her in, hell Sydney can take her to another weird Cafe again.
Oh I know I'm meming I'm sure it'll never get that bad

Last edited:

Serbian Peacemakers

Slavery was the best mistake the US ever made, not because of the horrific human rights violations, but because it led to the States being full of hot black women :irysthumbsupl:
Forgive me Sanalite, but...

thanos-a-small-price-to-pay-for-salvation.gif

Didn't she consistently get pred as Dokibird? Did she lose that much skill since then or did the game change and she couldn't adapt?

Either on stream
In a plane crash
Or on stage
Work life balance Calli
She is death, she can't die.

The amount she works is worrisome but i doubt she's retarded, and if she is retarded she has friends who can reign her in, hell Sydney can take her to another weird Cafe again.

USS IOWA

Either on stream
In a plane crash
Or on stage
Work life balance Calli
"Work and life balace? Work is my life and I balance it with gin," -Karen probably

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
A

She has already streamed multiple time as demondice, you probably can find archives of it on here or the farms, she always say she gonna start streaming more as DD then streams once or twice and get to busy and stops for a couple months, for the most part she only plays games she cant play as Calli like MGR and Bloodborne (before they got perms) she also said she was gonna play P3 but Holo got perms before she got around to it.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

CHADcast happening now. They're thinking of getting guests since they're out of braincells.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
She has already streamed multiple time as demondice, you probably can find archives of it on here or the farms, she always say she gonna start streaming more as DD then streams once or twice and get to busy and stops for a couple months, for the most part she only plays games she cant play as Calli like MGR and Bloodborne (before they got perms) she also said she was gonna play P3 but Holo got perms before she got around to it.
She got like 4 livestream on her yt channel. Here one the florida man

She also upload twitch vods on her yt

Gavis beetle schedule. Lots of collabs birthday karaoke and a niji/holo collab with mysta rias 20230515_093710.jpg
Twatter

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Witness first casualty of FlaVR in 12 minutes

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

CHADcast happening now. They're thinking of getting guests since they're out of braincells.

I joined and they are stripping and comparing bounciness...

Speaking of bounciness has been going for like and hour but I just saw Canan/NotNoel is streaming on youtube for her birthday.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu is back with streams this week! Here's the schedule:
1684159349102.png

Pretty normal week but the highlight is the first Minecraft stream on Friday. Looking forward to some high quality arson from my (white) oshi! :sanasmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom