"I'm not pretending, I'm just really that stupid"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Remember the schizo "Being a Black VTuber feels EMBARASSING" video. Well apparently Kenji did a reaction and called it a "fire video". Legitimately the more I learn about this person the more I dislike him. It's surprising he has friends.

Who the fuck is kenji

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Sayu just admitted to role-playing on MSN.
:holohag:
:hololove:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I apologize for my scuffed NVIDA setup as normally I would record externally and then use an editor. (technically also sorry Rie but this is funny)

Well, if we ever needed confirmation Phase girls besides Pippa know this place, this is about the best we could ask for. Grats on the notoriety @superduper :smugpipi:
At least we know superduper isn't Rie. Case closed.

Also, Rie, tell Pippa I want to 1v1 her in Pokemon (in Pixelmon), let me in so I can build a team
Rin, stop posting here and ignoring Juna.
I think my Oshi has seen just about enough of it by now View attachment 25327
Oh no man, she's totally thankful for the overly parasocial posting and the completely nonsensical, nonstop, and weird use of her :wtfman::shiinawangy: emotes. Keep up the good work chief.:deztheroom:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!

pippa doesn't count, she's the homelands darling. just pick between June and Rie plz.
I would like to nominate The Chinchilla!

Last edited:

AmpleChip

I don't know if this is a question for the containment thread but every vtuber dramatuber or news channel is batlantly showing Henya as Pikamee, does the unwritten rule that said to respect PL of vtubers, like how it had with gura and senzawa doesn't apply anymore?
As with Coco/Kson, the case of Pika/Henya is just too fucking obvious to pull the kayfabe card.
Henya herself went so hard on the Pika references, even the official Pikarmy discord gave up and has been freely discussing her reappearance.
Just keep Pikamee out of her live chat. Henya streams are Henya streams and who she wants to be known as now.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Remember the schizo "Being a Black VTuber feels EMBARASSING" video. Well apparently Kenji did a reaction and called it a "fire video". Legitimately the more I learn about this person the more I dislike him. It's surprising he has friends.

actually i had a bit of a possibly slightly retarded thought earlier in the Vshoujo/Pika thread, i wonder if any of the bigger talent agencies (VSJ, or in this particular video, Mythic, representing Filian) could sperg and start chomping at the bit to do legal autism if enough people start painting their talents as racist and/or pedophiles

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I don't know if this is a question for the containment thread but every vtuber dramatuber or news channel is batlantly showing Henya as Pikamee, does the unwritten rule that said to respect PL of vtubers, like how it had with gura and senzawa doesn't apply anymore?
The events leading up to Pikamee's graduation add context to Henya's debut under Vshojo so mentioning that in coverage is in the public interest, whether that's considered good etiquette or not. If drama YouTubers actually want to be taken seriously as news outlets then they have an obligation to discuss roommate information when it's part of the story, even if that costs them collaboration opportunities.

Giga RRat: Fishman asked them politely to stop
Either that or maybe they realized that having an open door for anyone to use a "company/group" name and different takes on the same character could end up being a headache in the long-run
FlaVR being an open group that anyone can claim to be part of makes it a ticking time bomb. The original novelty's died off at this point so I think for the people associated with it who actually stream as a vtuber rather than shitpost with a .png it'd be in their best interest to phase out the FlaVR association one way or another.

I apologize for my scuffed NVIDA setup as normally I would record externally and then use an editor. (technically also sorry Rie but this is funny)

This has made my fucking night, thank you so much for the clip. God bless you @superduper ❤️

If this is how Rie feels about superduper, I wonder how Pippa feels about Reticule. :smugina:
Probably concerned. Very concerned.

So now we know for 100% certain that these tweets really were dogwhistles. Amazing.
:whatastory:

Great, we're now in for a never-ending debate regarding which of the girls she's talking about.
:amepopcorn:
The 'best' thing about this is there's a non-zero chance when the other Phase girls use the phrase "superduper" it's an intentional dogwhistle too, so we can restart that schizo arc over from the beginning!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Good on her for not taking it too seriously and even looking into it enough to realize it's a bit and have a laugh at it. I respect it.

Meanwhile, you have this Kenji guy above malding about dumb shit and saying people can't say things. You can actually hear him getting upset in that Pippa clip.

Funny how Rie, a small Asian woman, seems to have thicker skin than this guy.

UberSoldat

Sayu on her YT Partner stream: Zaion's document was 35 pages long originally

Earlier she also talked about why she got into vtubing. When the stream is over I'll timestamp that part and post it here

Also said that Nijisanji members don't get their play buttons they go to the company
You'll own nothing, and you'll be happy

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sayu on her YT Partner stream: Zaion's document was 35 pages long originally
Also said that Nijisanji members don't get their play buttons they go to the company

Also acknowledged and confirmed the 2% merch thing and stated that Zaion had nothing to do with that info blowing up "that was never the goal"

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
That genuinely means nothing in the grand scheme of things, but Jesus Christ, c'mon, give your talents ANYTHING.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Also acknowledged and confirmed the 2% merch thing and stated that Zaion had nothing to do with that info blowing up "that was never the goal"
Holup, im sorry for asking like an autist, but havent some of the Holos done gags using their play buttons?, i recall many of them editing their avatars into reflections.

From the rabbit herself, apparently you can outright ask for/buy for multiple play buttons from google/youtube itself. wtf lmao

blabbing semi-menhera autist himself Mysta sperged about it once, but from what i honestly gather from the clip, it does sound like he is bitching about google not sending him the play button, unless its a 4d chess jab at Niji

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I think the unwritten rule has been more lax for the western VTubing in general especially when it comes to famous VTubers (just that you cannot directly reference it on their face unless you wanted to get outright banned) but Japanese VTubing has been always about separating their personas so the act is still frowned upon by the jp community. Different case if the talent itself made the revelation though so in the end it's always a case-by-case basis

huh, Suisei has a waiting room up for meincraft in 7 hours, i remember seeing a couple /vt/ bait threads about her tweet that said she would focus on songwriting instead of streams for a bit

The tweet you're referring to is just mainly her expressing her current interest in doing more background work (likely in preparation for her next album/concert) so doing stream often would be impossible for her, not that she will stop streaming completely.
She has been in this state ever since her first album took off to be honest so it's not coming as a surprise to most hoshiyomis, and whenever she's planning to take a huge break she usually gives a holler through stream or tweets (ie. during her surgery break) so /vt/ is just being retards as usual

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sayu just talked about how last Zaion heard from nijisanji she would be able to Collab with niji members but she doesn't know if that holds up after the doc drop
Screenshot_20230514-232001-209.png

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Sayu just talked about how last Zaion heard from nijisanji she would be able to Collab with niji members but she doesn't know if that holds up after the doc drop
View attachment 25349
Seems like shes got some projects with some other vtubers at the moment

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Holup, im sorry for asking like an autist, but havent some of the Holos done gags using their play buttons?, i recall many of them editing their avatars into reflections.

From the rabbit herself, apparently you can outright ask for/buy for multiple play buttons from google/youtube itself. wtf lmao

blabbing semi-menhera autist himself Mysta sperged about it once, but from what i honestly gather from the clip, it does sound like he is bitching about google not sending him the play button, unless its a 4d chess jab at Niji

On the play button thing, i did find a clip of Mysta seemingly bitching about not recieving his, so its kinda shakey to me now, unless one of them was not entirely truthful, that being said, i cant find any other NijiENs mention the thing at all, so i would appreciate if anyone had higher autism powers than me

Last edited:

niggaphil

So, 0 days since niji having yabs again? :whatastory:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom