"To be fat in Mexico, at least you're eating nice food; To get fat off junk food in America... is just sad"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
No wonder the lemon thief has been so kleptomanaicle lately

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
them /pcg/ fellas know too, who could've guessed.

hehz.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>turn on Calli's Euro Truck 2 stream
>crashes into a police car
>runs over a police officer
>runs a police barricade
Bro it's ETS2, not Need For Speed.

edit:
strongest trucker in Europe

1684125481502.png

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>turn on Calli's Euro Truck 2 stream
>crashes into a police car
>runs over a police officer
>runs a police barricade
Bro it's ETS2, not Need For Speed.

edit:
strongest trucker in Europe

View attachment 25334
im gonna sperg but even though i like Mori i want to strangle the tard who told her she should speak like she is speaking to ESLs

RiverBear

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
im gonna sperg but even though i like Mori i want to strangle the tard who told her she should speak like she is speaking to ESLs
Yeah, that hard filters me from watching her streams. I always feel like I'm being like babied or something, wish she'd talk more like Demondice instead.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
huh, Suisei has a waiting room up for meincraft in 7 hours, i remember seeing a couple /vt/ bait threads about her tweet that said she would focus on songwriting instead of streams for a bit

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Yeah, that hard filters me from watching her streams. I always feel like I'm being like babied or something, wish she'd talk more like Demondice instead.
As Mori I think she lapses into her voice for when she was working as an English teacher in Japan, since she focuses on appealing to a Japanese audience.
Personally, I don't mind her "teacher" voice. I can understand why it'd be annoying, but I find it endearing.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Remember the schizo "Being a Black VTuber feels EMBARASSING" video. Well apparently Kenji did a reaction and called it a "fire video". Legitimately the more I learn about this person the more I dislike him. It's surprising he has friends.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Remember the schizo "Being a Black VTuber feels EMBARASSING" video. Well apparently Kenji did a reaction and called it a "fire video". Legitimately the more I learn about this person the more I dislike him. It's surprising he has friends.

i always find it funny that he bitches alot about being black in the community when he has the most generic anime boy avatar ever, (i think i mentioned it before but i guess he couldnt be a black anime man since he made his character a fucking monkey) fucking Kyo sounds more black than him

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sayu got hit on by a rando in Japan but she drove him away when he asked her hobbies and she responded games and he made the mistake of asking what kind prompting word vomit about FF14

She also used to work an 8 hour shift google job then stream 8 hours every day

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

I skipped ahead to the part that is of most interest to me (the Pippa callout), and... yeah, I just contracted cancer.

:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

e: Watched the whole video. He also makes a thinly-veiled threat of violence against the women who make edgy jokes he doesn't like, saying:
"If there was a Boxing VTube League that you manually had to sign up to be a VTuber and you had to box to be a VTuber, NO ONE would be talking out their neck because, I promise, I'm throwing HANDS at these motherfuckers, they're getting their ass WOOPED" (insert joke about blacks being statistically extraordinarily violent here).

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I skipped ahead to the part that is of most interest to me (the Pippa callout), and... yeah, I just contracted cancer.
View attachment 25345
:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:
"you can't make racist jokes that's way too far"- says friend of fujobaiting VTuber who does rape rp

Also damn he's malding

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Great, we're now in for a never-ending debate regarding which of the girls she's talking about.
Maybe if someone was autistic enough to go back in the thread and take note of the girls earlier in the year saying "super duper" randomly we'd get an idea. :mitothink:

Bro her PC specs are close to mine (I have a 6700 XT but I'm going to use it for my new PC here soon).
1684128051595.png
>8gb ram

You can't even run fucking Chrome, forget trying to run a vtuber channel.
Nah, Using brave (it is a chromium browser) with like 100+ tabs open with 2 YT chats (Neal and his chats with massive memory leaks) and Discord or some other shit running puts my memory usage through the roof and everything slowly lags itself to death.
edit: My memory usage issues only started after I updated from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 earlier this year. I fucking hate windows 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom