"My gah I feel so crumsy, don't laugh at me guys! Please! It's just a normal lice you know? I'm gaming! You know instant lice is very reasonably, handy, easy to cook... no I don't have a lice cooker, you guys have one?"Meloco Kyoran

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter

niggaphil

kestraline

Early Adopter
In other news, Mikeneko is streaming.

1684058414764.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
MAN couldn't happen to a nicer person
:smugrys:
BUT due to recent events you better pray for all that is holy that this bitch never makes it past any audition in any corpo you like, this year is cursed and she might end up somewhere shitting up the place.

I seriously doubt this bitch will go corpo in her lifetime considering how vocal she is on Twitter about how anti-corpo she is and hating some aspects of the VTuber scene.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Abby with a palate cleanser from today's drama.

Attachments

• 🕊 ‖✝‖ Blessed Vtuber! 🙏 Sister Abigail ‖✝‖ 🕊 - YEAAAAH! [1657591683574378497].mp4
    1.9 MB
Last edited:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I seriously doubt this bitch will go corpo in her lifetime considering how vocal she is on Twitter about how anti-corpo she is and hating some aspects of the VTuber scene.
I for one am looking forward to her establishing an egalitarian anarchist vtuber commune. I expect it will have an actual death toll, with a majority of the talents somehow starving to death.

Limkin

I tried watching Lia and Pippa's collab about Undertale AUs from half a year ago, and I have two things to say. First, this bitches casually mentioning reading each other blogs on tumblr with no fucks given is funny when everyone actively avoids mentioning activities before joining a corpo. Second, I changed my opinion on "don't stick your dick in crazy" to "castrate yourself beforehand to make sure it doesn't end up there". Unless they are hardcore RPing I would be scared to be within their sight

UberSoldat

SZ 109

Archive:
[youtube-Lia Ch.【Phase Connect】] - UNARCHIVED GORILLA [rWdbZh3Y6ww][1684057108].mp4
[youtube-Amiya Ch. アミヤ・アラニャ] - 【Unarchived Karaoke】Jazz Songs Only! [t7rpYUE1wUM][1684011655].mp4
Gofile

Sort by date / filter from the top right.
These archives expire, and aren't proper archives.
Feel free to make a proper reupload.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Pioneer

Pioneers will finally get a design today.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She did make a Nijisanji EN cover at some point, didnt she?, Yugo left a void in a music making chuuba too...

:smugrys:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Some updates to the Deathroad to Canada Vtuber mod

Archive

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Hololive confirms it's a black company by starting out the recent Hologram with A-chan talking about having to spend 6 all-nighters in a row at work.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
They literally killed A-chan.

Vespear needs to call a Japanese taxidermist immediately, lest all hope is lost.
I'M NOT A WOMAN!!!
Dick or gtfo.
In other news, Futakuchi Mana is debuted a "gremlin model" and is doing a 12-hour donothon with a $5k goal. She's been streaming for 5 hours now and has raised $1560.

View attachment 25202

Stream:

She's currently streaming to... <checks> 71 watchers. Which is hardly surprising for someone who actively shat on the vtuber side of things and is now likely desperate given how the Spotify money she's preferred and depended on as a "vsinger" is likely diminished (or will be) due to the change in Spotify policy.

I mean seriously, bitch doesn't stream for months on end and then suddenly debuts a shitty "gremlin" model on top of a donothon. $5000 isn't much but if the low view count keeps up until the end of 12 hours, I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't even reach it.

Enter stream... and she immediately talks about the Nazis invading Hungary.

Does she have Hungarian roots of some sort or is she just simping for Putin is my Bishie Orban? Since I distinctly recall Hungary being Germany's ally and happily annexing Yugoslavian, Romanian and Czechoslovakian clay until the Red Army was quite literally on Budapest's door.

Commies, man...

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
Thanks for the pdfs. I took a brief look and a few things got my attention.

Somehow Niji only has 41 dedicated clip channels? That sounds like bullshit. I wonder how they came up with that number.

"In-house... live concert" I guess it would be obvious given it's size, but I hadn't considered that Cover could now, theoretically, create a Holofes completely in-house now.

Has this been mentioned before? 5 employees and 46 part-time mods. God bless that 1 indonesian part-timer... you guys think they're actually paid more than $5 and the occasional "thank you" email from corporate?

Limkin

Somehow Niji only has 41 dedicated clip channels? That sounds like bullshit. I wonder how they came up with that number
Most of their clipping channels don't have anything "clip" related in the name. So unless you know an exact name it could be hard to find. They probably just put "Clip Ch" in YT search and went with whatever they managed to find. Which wouldn't be much, and they were happy with the fact. Meanwhile they know all of their own clippers because iirc they have to register with Cover

cucurut

She did a test stream on twitch about a week ago. No VoD and I only know cause of tweets

Archive

Archive

Improper archive, download if you want to preserve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom