"Have confidence! No confidence!"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Has there been speculation for who is in idol or phase new gen? There was a vtuber i quite like back in the day called nunki, somehow i think shes probably in one of them.
Nunki announced graduation a few days after the Idol owner said Gen 2 had been finalised so that is a highly likely assumption she is in there.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I saw that and I thought, "Surely he can't be this stupid. It must be just to emphasize the minutes." I should have remembered this was posted by the man who rotates between the same handful of Rie-hate jokes every week.
I'm pretty sure I called them out yesterday for doxxing their own timezone with a picture they posted and they then censored the picture.

EDIT: found it. It was two days ago actually.
Looks like no one's posted the waiting room in the live thread yet! Does the title mean what I think it means?

Edit: My time zone isn't a secret but fuck you anyway!

Nice, superduper just casually doxxed their own timezone.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I'm pretty sure I called them out yesterday for doxxing their own timezone with a picture they posted and they then censored the picture.
We knew he was in California a while ago.
I live in California. Dodging vermintide is like playing minesweeper custom mode with maximum mines.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Honestly, I'm not doing it to hide something people already know. It's just a good habit I'm trying to build posting on the internet (one I have yet to build due to not being savvy with this sort of stuff). Of all the mistakes I could make, this is a relatively inconsequential one.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Banana cat and her friend Maika are gonna live react to Henyas debut

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Super impressive. The quality reminds me of Kizuna Ai, especially with the white background landscapes. Considering how good MMD, MikuMikuDance, models are; how can you differentiate from MMD and motion capture? Other then knowing that Kanauru is dancing instead?

I hate myself for missing this stream

Thi is a much better way to track your fans then any excel sheet plus Nene got 6k in donations. Fuck

BTW Mel and Choco mentioned Haachama in the 3D live. Hope she is happy and healthy but I don't think they talk about her if something is seriously wrong behind the scenes. Also, was that really Ame? Is Mel teaching her to be cute? Looking forward to a full blonde song with: Mel, Aki, Haato, Choco, Watame, Nene, Polka, Iroha and Ame. I want Flare too.

Mona is going a full body stream opening up kson merch. Cute

Edit
It's private because she definitely flashed parts of her face. Next time I'll try to grab the vod but it was impressive that she kept the video neck down. She is a spaz but seems like a nice girl.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bae is playing the CouncilRyS RPG and keeps getting jumpscared by the random battles.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Jealous

Lurker

Tengu singing high-pitch stuff (birb noises)

hololive ruined /jp/

Man, super duper ended up not being rie.

but rie still responds to super duper jokes with containment breaking meme and wink winking.

nothing concrete for or against still.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Man, super duper ended up not being rie.

but rie still responds to super duper jokes with containment breaking meme and wink winking.

nothing concrete for or against still.
It's a psyop to throw us off

hololive ruined /jp/

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
"Ethan Ralph" just superchatted shiina, which one of you did it?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
ethanraplphisacookie.PNG

Clip OTW
"Ethan Ralph" just superchatted shiina, which one of you did it?
Wasn't me! :shiinastare:
Edit:

Negzana

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Tengu singing high-pitch stuff (birb noises)

First it was his Needy Streamer Overload thumbnail and now this, I didn't want to said it but girl Hakka with twin tails is kinda...

:shiinastare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom