"Explaining to Airi what nutting is while Lia is face down on the ground wheezing"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

No coffee stream with Lia again due to scheduling.
I think I'm going to drink some of my dead cat coffee and hope that it kills me.
To clarify, she did all the setup and realized she forgot the bean grinder. Stream moved to Tuesday.

[a]

Negzana

To clarify, she did all the setup and realized she forgot the bean grinder. Stream moved to Tuesday.

[a]

I am starting to think her antics aren't kayfabe

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

[a]

>not handgrinding your beans with a mortar and pestle
>not handgrinding your beans with a food processor
>not handgrinding your beans with a hammer and ziplok bag
>not not handgrinding your beans and just eating them straight up like a monkey

Retarded zoomers man, honestly.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
No no no no, we are NOT gonna derail this thread with another debate, please
The real question is how does Nolan think it's pronounced? We haven't talked about Nolan for nearly a day now and we're overdue.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ame is playing TOTK

Peak Ameway moment. She didn't unlock the ultrahand (make weird shit) ability yet and decided to walk across the top of the stone rail line

For those wondering, Tenma is still getting her ass kicked by the Spawn of Oggdo. It's been 5 hours.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
This board is truly full of architect feeders
I was actually just curious, she ate like 3 cursed ones in a row towards the end!

Negzana

The real question is how does Nolan think it's pronounced? We haven't talked about Nolan for nearly a day now and we're overdue.
how many puzzle-piece reacts if someone pronounces each letter as "Gee Eye Eff"

Porean

Early Adopter
how many puzzle-piece reacts if someone pronounces each letter as "Gee Eye Eff"
That's how Proctor says it Cuz he's British

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
It seems like Shina made her goal.

Crazy, it's only been 4-5 hours into stream #3 and she's reached max goal. Meemaw's got it! Also, for not doing any handcam before the donothon, she's been on camera for a good chunk of time now.

braindoko

Ame is playing TOTK
And so is everyone else. I don't know if TOTK streams warrant posting unless they're doing some funny game breaking builds or it's a cool clip but that's just me

There's people that believe the instruments in cooking affect the flavor so I.E. beand ground with a blender will taste inferior to a dedicated bean grinder. Just one of many brands of woo and superstition

God's Strongest Dragoon

What the fuck?!

Archive

On a brief tangent that's off-topic, I went to Pippa's twitter and the first thing I found was her retweeting the Boogie v Wingsofredemption boxing match. Apparently their combined weight-in was 800lbs and was the heaviest sanctioned fight of all time.

Porean

Early Adopter
There's people that believe the instruments in cooking affect the flavor so I.E. beand ground with a blender will taste inferior to a dedicated bean grinder. Just one of many brands of woo and superstition
The real difference is the coarseness of the grind (coarser with hand grinders) and the material used in the burrs of the grinders (which does impact flavour don't @ me)

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter

No I get it, people and their rituals are important and all, but I'm just saying that coffee tastes best when you're trying to pour an entire scoop of raw beans into your mouth while store staff is running down the aisle to football tackle you because this is the third time this week and last time you threw an entire rack down behind you while you ran cackling from the bulk goods store.

The only way to enjoy a good coffee imho

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

> not just going to a damn Walmart or Target and buying a grinder for like $10 in half an hour and instead having to order one from Jeff and wait a few days for it to arrive

Here's a shitpost I'm sure many of you can appreciate. Rosx Coatl has been doing a stream in Ñ. But not just ordinary Ñ…

"Holx. ¿Comx estan?"

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Ame is playing TOTK

Peak Ameway moment. She didn't unlock the ultrahand (make weird shit) ability yet and decided to walk across the top of the stone rail line

Every time I click on a TotK stream, all I see is

Ancient Internet History.jpg

followed by the realisation that what people meme'd about in 2007 is nowadays unironically considered great art.

In unrelated news, if Suisei had been born earlier, she might've become a power metal lyricist:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
> not just going to a damn Walmart or Target and buying a grinder for like $10 in half an hour and instead having to order one from Jeff and wait a few days for it to arrive

That requires active thought, effort and going outside. None of these things are common elements of vtubers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom