"Do I sound like a guy to you? don't answer that..."Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Obligatory 'use the "+Quote" button and then click Insert Quotes and you can reply to multiple posts at the same time' lesson.

In other news: AWWWWWWWWWWWW

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
I like this korean animator:

@PleaseCheckYourReceipts
Yo newfag, use the +quote and "insert quotes" feature to reply to multiple people at once. You can edit your old posts too.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Fishman in open VC for the jong.
WAIT FISH JOINED VC???? MY TRUE OSHI ACTUALLY MADE STREAM CONTENT INDIRECTLY!!! MUST WATCH!!!.... But wait, it's a Rie stream... so must not watch...but I ...love Sakana commentary... but...
:gunpeko:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Fv-3MAsakAMrkOx

Link

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Fresh Rrat: Shiina, talking about their meetings says PC is 16 girls. Now, PC is currently 14 girls, plus 3 "guests" teased to join at or before Off Kai (the teaser says this month). Maybe there's only 2 new invaders and 1 is a manager as some have suggested?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
huh, i was musing on if a semi-rebrand/recolor with atleast some different lore would've been an effective way to re-use an existant model and it seems like thats the plan for these mfers, kinda shit that they got shit on if it was Elaine's idea in the first place

What I found weird about it is if it was Elaine's decision to have someone reuse the model, why did the other two talents felt the need to retweet that petition instead of discussing it amongst themselves?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Fresh Rrat: Shiina, talking about thier meetings says PC is 16 girls. Now, PC is currently 14 girls, plus 3 "guests" teased to join at or before Off Kai (the teaser says this month). Maybe there's only 2 new invaders and 1 is a manager as some have suggested?
Makes sense. Maybe there trying to pull an Achan and have a manager/streamer with the slug lady?

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
So did V-Ho-Show Pikamee debut yet or not

UberSoldat

Bettel's WOW stream: His Runescape GF cheated on him.

That one cuts deep.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Limkin

"Oh no, Kronii absolutely hates her boobs and when others sexualize her model" - meanwhile Kronii:
krnlwd.png

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Found this in my feed. Im starting to really like this brat.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Violent nugget are you for real now? Peacefull nugget? At least TRY and lurk a bit so we forget about you we wont

Edit : nevermind proctor already took care of him

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Violent nugget are you for real now? Peacefull nugget? At least TRY and lurk a bit so we forget about you we wont
Hey it looks like he's trying to turn over a new leaf! I mean look at the name chance, he clearly wants peace!
:optimistic:

LastRide

Edit : nevermind proctor already took care of him
proctor live feed.jpg

Live feed of Proctor's dreams.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Looks like he was only away for 3-4 days from Twitter, so likely not a suspension.
With the passing of the Bill in Canada, we actually still have no exact clue what's going to happen. But I fully suspect a bunch of larger, Canadian creators are going to re-incorporate in the USA. I fully suspect several of them already have either Delaware or Nevada companies founded. (Though for media companies, I remember there being an even better jurisdiction for them, but don't feel like deep diving that area of business law at the moment.)

Apparently the bill is like too many: we'll pass a law and toss it to a "regulator" to figure things out! At least in the States, Congress is still liable for the problems and changes can be forced. But Canada's government is so controlled by foreign powers that it's probably safe to assume it's a Chinese-controlled bill that'll introduce something very evil.
We need a Fishman Emote with the Like A Boss glasses.

I'm used to the thread moving too fast between the time I actually respond, haha.
Can you not be a femboy and churn out three posts in a row? You can add quotes to previously posted messages so it doesn't look like you're spamming the feed.

Edit: Yea I know someone else mentioned it in passing, but I want it in quotes to make sure the message isn't missed.

themanimthehills

I haven't been following it too closely, but has it been confirmed that the chair that Kiki gave away was actually her boyfriend's chair? Just curious to how that whole thing resolved.

LastRide

Does it automatically ban when the IPs match? Or it needs to be done manually?
In any case its still a pretty cool feature
Depends on how it's configured, by default it'll just flag new account registrations that trip certain metrics for a moderator to review. It's an absolute godsend for running popular forums, it deals with >99% of low-effort spambots

Example IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom