"Hellooo guys! Hello hello, do you guys want to Go somewhere with meee? 'Go where Risu yeees' Go___bblin' deez nuts in your mouth HAW HAH HAW HAAAAW!"Ayunda Risu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
What do you expect from the incompetent SEA ppl when they only good at copy some other people idea, could not excecute it properly, exploit talents like black company, and having 24/7 internal drama?
Its the Malay's fault, to be fair. At least some other SEA agencies is able to do reasonably well, barring few hiccups and concerning choices (KoMETA's decision to try replacing one of their talent's soul, for one.)

Stunned But Dumb

MKX's combo shit for half your HP or special cancels into 20 second long block stun for chip damage is pretty gay but I'd still take that over MK11 any day of the week. There was only one super gay zoner in that game and that was Jackie but you'd figure out the exact timing on every thing she does because she was the character 99% of zoners picked. Other characters like Kenshi and Quan Chi can zone but it's very manageable to play against.

The cast in MKX was just all around pretty good while the cast in MK11 is super fucking awful. The fact they held on to Spawn for so long was so fucking stupid.
Words out of my mouth, man. Game devolved the combo systems that had been set in place from X, introduced the worst meter and defensive systems I have ever seen in a fighting game (exaggeration) and brought along the most boring newcomers the series has seen in a long time. I mean that, I'd rather have the goofy stupidity of the ps2 characters that Kollector or Cetrion. Injustice 1 was bad, but it was a broken mess that went over the top enough to make it sort of charming at least. MK11 is just unfun and boring.

Also this absolutely trash gear/custom moveset/variation garbage that they change and make worse with every iteration frustrates me to no end. There was tons of potential in such a mechanic back in MKX it just needed better fine tuning but Paulo was dropped on his head as a child and can't possibly conceive the concept of common sense. Worse still, it's popular so this is just how the games are going to be with these poorly thought out customs and what not. I am begging 12 to take ten steps back from the overtuned, slow tennis match all NRS games apparently wish to become, but I don't have much hope. I really really don't like MK11 and thats just gameplay I was talking about. I'll stop before I go too far, but at least it's prettier than past games.

On topic, Ame returns to minecraft after graduation

Crap... well watch Shuba be cute in this clip then

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Looks like Shiina to rescue, let the battle of the Jong begin!:pippasquish:
I wana play Shiina, but with 600+ viewers and my slow typing and only 1 or 2 slots..... it's not gonna happen:faunacry:
Fishman in open VC for the jong.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
The owner of Kometa released a statement in regards to the drama involving Elaine.

Local copy:

20230513_121759.jpg

Koros Apogee

Not sure if this has been discussed before, but I just learned of this from a newly posted clip. Delutaya (formerly Aloe) reveals she almost died after jumping 7 stories out of a building. Glad she's in a much better place now. I hope Pippa doesn't ever get to this point.

Odd, IIRC it was said that when she tried to take her own life she fell from an 4th story building as opposed to her saying 7th story building in the clip (especially since I researched if a 7th story fall is survivable and from what I can tell: it is possible to survive that kind of fall but most of the time it isn't.). Though I sadly can't prove if it was the former since either I lost the screencap of the tldr post of delta at the time, or I never had them at all so there that. In the end, she's lucky to survived that fall, learn from her mistakes and grow as a person to where she is now. That's all that matters now.

Anyways, here's Delta doing a mini cover of "Then Your Thought Should Just Die M/V"

God's Strongest Dragoon

latest

Sakana is straight styling on these girls. The man came to jong and he's jonging all over them.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I suppose it's possible that maybe Shiina actually moved (to Vancouver) instead of comming back to CA after her break, but I don't think so. She mentioned she went to a Spa with a manager (not Muumie) while on vacation but couldn't say who yet, then almost yab'd herself today saying she hadn't met the new managers yet when logically she has met one of them unless she went to a spa with Muumie. However it's possible they've both moved recently and they don't want to say anything that would let that be known? She has mentioned seeing Muumie before that though at times when she should have been in CA, but I guess I can't know for sure.

There is a Chuck E Cheese in BC and PC mails out of Richmond, BC, so maybe she pulled a sneaky and moved.

I was just going to assume they had more then 1 warehouse too :shiinastare:

maybe she perfumed my standees after all

Keep in mind the following - unless something has changed, she lives with her sister. It's going to be unlikely they up and leave to move someplace else, as her sister was the sole stable income earner. Also, the logistics of moving across a national border would be a goddamn headache, as they would have most likely had to drive a truck from SoCal to Canada, in Winter. I'm putting this one in the "highly doubt" category.

Edit:
Update from Ike

So, actual break or stealth suspension? What'd the Swede do?

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The owner of Kometa released a statement in regards to the drama involving Elaine.

Local copy:

View attachment 24981

huh, i was musing on if a semi-rebrand/recolor with atleast some different lore would've been an effective way to re-use an existant model and it seems like thats the plan for these mfers, kinda shit that they got shit on if it was Elaine's idea in the first place

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Keep in mind the following - unless something has changed, she lives with her sister. It's going to be unlikely they up and leave to move someplace else, as her sister was the sole stable income earner. Also, the logistics of moving across a national border would be a goddamn headache, as they would have most likely had to drive a truck from SoCal to Canada, in Winter. I'm putting this one in the "highly doubt" category.
To add. With that new Canada bill, a lot of native Canadian YouTubers are jumping borders and moving their business to the US, so I imagine it's extra unattractive to move there right now. When that bill was its in its infancy, I remember one of the girls stated that they had a big meeting on it and when over all the possibilities, including moving to the US.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
lmao, Sour grape is a trip, she cackled when she saw that Ducky Vtuber news guy had He/They in his twitter bio and she is shitting on the Niji split

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Damn it, I wish I wasn't out of town for Shiina's donothon. Sounds like I'm missing a lot. Might need to watch some of the vods when I get home.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Butter Cookies, Bitos, your oshis have caviar and EasyAI Jong juices all over their face.

Oh hey, Bettel about to get guerilla ganked by PVPcontent.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Damn this art of Dingo with Nodoka
Fv-xbYkagAIC-d-

God's Strongest Dragoon

Mahjong Power Ranking:
Sakana > AI (Easy) > Shiina and Rie

Also, new meme
paingoo.png

Negzana

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>fishman dominates jong
>"Ok, I'm done, too easy"
>instantly leaves voice chat
F I S H
S W E E P

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
"Mental illness, excuse me?, we're not part of Phase Connect" -Sawa 2k23

God's Strongest Dragoon

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's only ten hours into Shiina's 48-hour stream and she sounds absolutely fucking wasted...

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Edit:

So, actual break or stealth suspension? What'd the Swede do?
Looks like he was only away for 3-4 days from Twitter, so likely not a suspension.

To add. With that new Canada bill, a lot of native Canadian YouTubers are jumping borders and moving their business to the US, so I imagine it's extra unattractive to move there right now. When that bill was its in its infancy, I remember one of the girls stated that they had a big meeting on it and when over all the possibilities, including moving to the US.
With the passing of the Bill in Canada, we actually still have no exact clue what's going to happen. But I fully suspect a bunch of larger, Canadian creators are going to re-incorporate in the USA. I fully suspect several of them already have either Delaware or Nevada companies founded. (Though for media companies, I remember there being an even better jurisdiction for them, but don't feel like deep diving that area of business law at the moment.)

Apparently the bill is like too many: we'll pass a law and toss it to a "regulator" to figure things out! At least in the States, Congress is still liable for the problems and changes can be forced. But Canada's government is so controlled by foreign powers that it's probably safe to assume it's a Chinese-controlled bill that'll introduce something very evil.

>fishman dominates jong
>"Ok, I'm done, too easy"
>instantly leaves voice chat
F I S H
S W E E P
We need a Fishman Emote with the Like A Boss glasses.

Obligatory 'use the "+Quote" button and then click Insert Quotes and you can reply to multiple posts at the same time' lesson.

In other news: AWWWWWWWWWWWW

I'm used to the thread moving too fast between the time I actually respond, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom