"LET'S KILL DA HO!"Hikasa Tomoshika

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It looks like Killteam terrain, but she's neither assembling it nor painting it, she said she's going to put together gunpla tomorrow.
Eventually someone will figure out that painting miniatures goes hand in hand with zatsudans.

RiverBear

A very Large tourney of Idol Showdown (200+) Top 4 Kraz with a Botan
Top 3 Diaphone with Aki
Runner Up Masoma with Suisei
Champion Sonichackedyou with Aki

as someone who isn't into FGCs (only been interested in Tekken) and started picking up Idol Showdown because Chuubas - whatever retard though giving Aki full screen zoning, instant teleport and good buttons has a special place reserved in hell.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
as someone who isn't into FGCs (only been interested in Tekken) and started picking up Idol Showdown because Chuubas - whatever retard though giving Aki full screen zoning, instant teleport and good buttons has a special place reserved in hell.
The head dev for the game is a Rosetai. When Aki found out she followed him on twatter.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It looks like Killteam terrain, but she's neither assembling it nor painting it, she said she's going to put together gunpla tomorrow.
Eventually someone will figure out that painting miniatures goes hand in hand with zatsudans.
There is one whose gimmick is painting Warhammer, but ive never watched him, just seen his shit on twitter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Same goes for whoever decided that half of Ayame's gigantic moves need to have a vacuum on them and suck you in for some reason.

Topo Chico

God's Strongest Dragoon

I advise you to never play a Netherrealm Studios game (Mortal Kombat/Injustice series). Injustice 2 in particular quickly devolved into Zone City.

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Shiina's showing the infamous Obelisk doujin

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Bug Eater

iPN and some other dude just spent a match successfully gaslighting Selen, it was great.....

I was curious so I looked it up, those two definitely knew each other- the gaslight was too effective (https://archive.md/HjuP8)
Also another reminder that Selen's PL was a chumbud

(archive)

God's Strongest Dragoon

niggaphil

I'd advice you to never play a Netherrealm Studios game (Mortal Kombat/Injustice series). Injustice 2 in particular quickly devolved into Zone City.
First I thought the Idol Showdown is like the MUGEN fighter shit (Anyone living in early 00's know what fighting game am I talking about). But this game, the developers have put their best efforts into it. I might give it a try when I am free (not a huge fighting game fan).

Yeah, just saw a clip of the infamous Zod vs Luthor match up - shit was painful to watch
But that game series also generated some good salts

RiverBear

Same goes for whoever decided that half of Ayame's gigantic moves need to have a vacuum on them and suck you in for some reason.
Counterpoint:
Ayame needs it because every one in the roster has a fuckin zoning tool for some reason

Even the fucking Grappler has one
I'd advice you to never play a Netherrealm Studios game (Mortal Kombat/Injustice series). Injustice 2 in particular quickly devolved into Zone City.
Yeah, just saw a clip of the infamous Zod vs Luthor match up - shit was painful to watch

kestraline

Early Adopter
Shiina's rewards aren't good. First you had that copypasta earlier being censored, now you have gloves in a handcam stream in the company where most of them (other than Uruka mostly) just show their bare hands.
1683947532959.png

Even Rie gave in and showed hands, instead Shiina covered everything up extremely.
1683947685473.png

She did take them off briefly during the stream, but put them back on. And you see how she's covering stuff up so extremely.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Just finished airing. Loved Yagoo's reaction, it really made the video.

Also, even if he changed his YouTube icon, I still can't escape his curse.
foto_no_exif (7).png

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
edit: it also seems that Shiina still hasn't edited out Yuri on her present streamView attachment 24965
She was showing PC merch and she had the Yuri keychain on hand while saying "gone but not forgotten"

Huh, what is she assembling?
Gundam Lfrith

@kestraline she's constantly saying she's too selfconscious about her hands, mostly because her hands, nails and hair weren't looking healthy as a result of the health issues she's been suffering last year. Hopefully we get more handcams from now on

niggaphil

Shiina's rewards aren't good. First you had that copypasta earlier being censored, now you have gloves in a handcam stream in the company where most of them (other than Uruka mostly) just show their bare hands.
View attachment 24969
Even Rie gave in and showed hands, instead Shiina covered everything up extremely.
I guess the main question is: can she swallow the banana like how Lia's swallow her pickle? :smugselen:

That's my concern:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
View attachment 24969
View attachment 24971
She did take them off briefly during the stream, but put them back on. And you see how she's covering stuff up so extremely.
Yeah but Lia and Rie have already self Dox'd, their hands are noth'n. Shiina, as she said earlier has hand streamed arts n crafts in the past so she has good reason to think she could get dox'd by her hands.
shiinalove.jpg

Besides, it's not about getting stuff, it's about giving

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I advise you to never play a Netherrealm Studios game (Mortal Kombat/Injustice series). Injustice 2 in particular quickly devolved into Zone City.
Idol Showdown unironically being better animated than MK11 will never stop being funny to me.
MKX is the opposite at least for better or worse.
Bro, that game had Predator and the Jacqui variation with the almost-instant fullscreen guns.

Stunned But Dumb

MKX is the opposite at least for better or worse.

But that game series also generated some good salts

God, my absolute favorite DSP moment no matter what. Literally watch this sometimes when I'm having a bad day and wanna laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom