"Minority group! Keep quiet!"Houshou Marine

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Why can't Nolan agree with his own ban? Why does saying "yeah I deserve this" earn him another day? Genuinely curious

In return have Aki providing lines for Idol Showdown

Is there such a thing as a Super(duper) Nolan Moment sticker? 'Cause there needs one...

JANNIE UPDATE
Hey all, resident broom pusher here. Due to public interest, as well as DM's I've received, I just wanted to let you all know that @NolanCrush has earned himself a vacation from this thread. Enjoy your piece and quiet.
END JANNIE UPDATE
Edit:

View attachment 24598

Nolan has earned AN EXTENDED vacation from the thread

View attachment 24596
I'm guessing the Nolan timeout is longer than a week, then.

themanimthehills

I'm guessing the Nolan timeout is longer than a week, then.
I heard his timeout lasts until he legally becomes an adult...

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Tarkov girls make do.
Its something to note that apparently to some section of internet, tarkov girls are quite scarily degen or weirdos.

Thats what happen when your lore is all about being stuck in a fictional war-torn city filled with bandits and warring PMCs, I guess.
Why can't Nolan agree with his own ban? Why does saying "yeah I deserve this" earn him another day? Genuinely curious
Nolan is Nolan. I guess he reacting to his own ban is seen as him being unusually sarcastic and the jannies decided "yep, another day in solitary."

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Probably because he's been on an absolute blitzkrieg of autism over the past two weeks, generating like four pages in the Discord Degeneracy Thread.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Archive
No drama tonight. Looks like we'll have to wait till Saturday to hear her voice.

I think we might need a separate nuclear explosion event thread for this.

For what it is worth, people have started going through the assets and sadly it may be bad news for those who didn't want her to go there.
1683776886007.png

These look very familiar. https://twitchemotes.com/channels/896388738

For comparison: https://twitchemotes.com/channels/576506568
1683777164256.png

Banner art:
1683776967765.png

Look very closer..........
1683776763758.png

Even Monoe is included. If that doesn't confirm it, I don't know what will.

Off to commit sudoku for the tea kettle joining the same company as the cheating whore who joined in on the Hogwarts hate.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Guys I only needed the answer that matters this is why this shit takes multiple pages

Should we start reporting for unnecessary Nolan posting

Probably not but it has Crossed my mind it gets fucking old

Negzana

For what it is worth, people have started going through the assets and sadly it may be bad news for those who didn't want her to go there.
View attachment 24645

View attachment 24649

Banner art:
View attachment 24646
View attachment 24643

Off to commit sudoku for the tea kettle joining the same company as the cheating whore who joined in on the Hogwarts hate.
Somebody have that picture on Kiwifarms where it was Kson joining Vshojo and it said top10 anime betrayals?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Uruka is streaming at the moment, and

asdcdvfcd.png

Disappointment

View attachment 24645

View attachment 24649

Banner art:
View attachment 24646
View attachment 24643

I will wish the Kettle well and much success, but man...
its_over.png

niggaphil

well, if it true, wish pikamee luck on her career. Hope VHoeShow bitches wont stir drama :takocope:

God's Strongest Dragoon

The fifth week of WoW Wednesdays has started.
Bettel = Undead Rogue
Vesper = Undead Priest
Flayon = Tauren Druid
Hakka = Orc Warlock

ペンネーム

HoloEN concert got some new fine addition added

Glad to see that Cover has started waking up to the fact that holoEN cannot stand on its own.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Oh no, do I have to buy this? I’ll need to see how hard she shills it. I’m sure it would look awful on my keyboard (think Ina’s pic from a few weeks ago), but I might not mind buying them and just not using them…
I don't even on a keyboard but I shall buy this to support my keyboard autistic wife.

Shame that they only ship to NA tho, had to ask a friend to resend it to me
Okay i understand that they tried to take down his channel and also the one of that Khyo dramafag but this video is going to get him labeled as a "Holobronie" when everybody forgets what he did in February of 2022.Also related to what i think about False he is a big
640px-Faggots-and-gravy.jpg
Forgive my ESLness but what is this supposed to be?
All this frickin merch, they are trying to kill me.
There’s the amiami stuff, hyte stuff, omocat stuff, holoshop connect the world stuff, holomeet ambassador stuff at some unknown future time… Heck, I even feel like there is something else I am forgetting.
The things we do for our oshis...

Most of the merch is on the meh side so even if you do don't buy it you ain't missing much imo.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

View attachment 24645

View attachment 24649

Banner art:
View attachment 24646
View attachment 24643

If true I thought Pikamee was done with vtubing for good, or at least that's the vibe I got. Did she just not like voms much?

Negzana

HoloEN concert got some new fine addition added

Doesn't mean too much given Sora, Suisei, and Marine are amongst their biggest stars, but kind of worrying that Haachama (Whose songs have all been in engrish) isn't making a cameo in the concert.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Forgive my ESLness but what is this supposed to be?
See, @Sankisei, I told you only boomer Britbongs would understand.

It's a plate of fagg0ts (pork offal meatballs) with peas and potatoes. And False is one big one.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
FNsecZRVkAMJT_C.jpg
FpJ8iosXEAAPd3C.jpg

I cannot wait for another fundraiser for a cause with Pikamee this time ....
But i have to give major props to Kson she pretty good at this thing of selling Vshojo to other people i dont believe what Autisticus said about taking advantage of vulnerabilty there is just a good shilling for their part so everyone can ride the :talentfreedom: train easily

kestraline

Early Adopter
If true I thought Pikamee was done with vtubing for good, or at least that's the vibe I got. Did she just not like voms much?
She fell for kson's talent freedom bullshit but also the fact that VOMS was never intended to be anything big, it was just Gyari's small side project.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
F for the biggest loss in all of this.
Pikamee's original model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom