Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

DN decided to make a video of the not-VTuber Omega

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Juna is live with her mom. Embarrassing stories and random Korean nonsense occurring.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

DN decided to make a video of the not-VTuber Omega

Omega replaced his pink design with a blue one.

It was honestly a good decision.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Last edited:

Negzana

I wish there was a way to color-code or at least partially flag posts because waking up to 11+ pages of Nolan whitenoise is no fun. And before you open your pie hole, no I do not ignore or put anyone under blacklists, like some sort of small-dicked discord fagget.

A brave pemaloe snuck in a piece of bitter gourd into holoID anniversary cafe, just so he could enjoy his food the way Kaela wanted

I sometimes forget Kaela is ID and so the cafe she appears in is all the way in Jakarta. Kind of a shame I would love to visit it.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I could tell they're Californian women but any confirmation on them being Southern Californians? Some of the hints I picked up over time was that Shiina is Bay Area (likely Santa Clara) and Airi is up in the air for me. Koreans are pretty much all along the coast of California. Considering how Shiina basically doesn't do off collabs with anyone, she's potentially isolated in Bay Area/NorCal. Lia and Uruka are likely SoCal but Lumi has made statements on stream about the time that hint that she's likely on the East Coast.
The only PC off collab I could remember from them was browsing BAD DRAGON at the Convention...... I think Lia mentioned it in her stream..... I think one of them bought something from there (I could be wrong)
Now with this memory, it reminds me that they are literally degenerate..... :fishmandispair:
Shiina had a minor yab on-stream late March revealing a Lush cosmetics store location she set as default or something. IIRC, it wasn't in SoCal; it was in San Jose.
147-2855 Stevens Creek Blvd, Santa Clara, CA 95050
Screenshot_20230328_085855_Brave.jpg
I don't recall when, but I'm certain she's mentioned living somewhere well into the suburbs, in a gated community. That would probably place her further South than the Gay Area, since I'm sure neither of the sisters combined are able to afford rent to live that close to the city. Still, likely a 6+ hour drive even with the best traffic conditions.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Shiina had a minor yab on-stream late March revealing a Lush cosmetics store location she set as default or something. IIRC, it wasn't in SoCal; it was in San Jose.
View attachment 24582
I don't recall when, but I'm certain she's mentioned living somewhere well into the suburbs, in a gated community. That would probably place her further South than the Gay Area, since I'm sure neither of the sisters combined are able to afford rent to live that close to the city. Still, likely a 6+ hour drive even with the best traffic conditions.
Huh, I knew she was in California but she might be relatively close to where I live.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 24582
I wouldn't take that as anything TBH. If the website is set up a certain way, it will auto pull the closest location based off information the ISP provides, not necessarily where you actually live. As an example, where I live default stores for shit like Home Depot and other stuff is on the opposite side of the metropolitan area than where I actually live. And before I swapped to a new ISP, it would show me in a totally different state sometimes.

Edit: I just confirmed it. Although I live 2 miles from the Home Depot in my town, it listed 'my location' as one 27 miles away from me. So yea, take that as you will.

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
The waiting room for the Pippa and Obake PAM collab.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

The pictures are just mosaic'd out self-harm photos but I'll make local copies since the archive site didn't catch them properly:
FvygAk3X0BMEtIu.pngFvygAk-XwAEhCgX.png

Interesting that we have chuuba fans who are literally as deranged as Justin Bieber fans were in the late 2000s. #CutForNiji

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Archive

The pictures are just mosaic'd out self-harm photos but I'll make local copies since the archive site didn't catch them properly:

Interesting that we have chuuba fans who are literally as deranged as Justin Bieber fans were in the late 2000s. #CutForNiji

If you include Hex, this makes 3 Nijimales who have fans cutting themselves in their name. Nice.:kaijesssus:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
View attachment 24582
Huh, I knew she was in California but she might be relatively close to where I live.
I wouldn't take that as anything TBH. If the website is set up a certain way, it will auto pull the closest location based off information the ISP provides, not necessarily where you actually live. As an example, where I live default stores for shit like Home Depot and other stuff is on the opposite side of the metropolitan area than where I actually live. And before I swapped to a new ISP, it would show me in a totally different state sometimes.
Original post with stream clip by Titanosaurus.

Store location post by FoxBearGranma too, just so these aren't forgotten.

Archive

That is some hairy nasty ass woman.

Last edited:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Hunt her down, you know you've found her when you start smelling grandma.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If you include Hex, this makes 3 Nijimales who have fans cutting themselves in their name. Nice.:kaijesssus:
In all fairness, I'd try to kill myself if I were a Nijisanji fan too.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I’m still 8 pages behind*, but I have a great idea for next April Fools; we change the title of the thread from “General Vtuber Discussion” to “General Nolan Discussion”, and then we talk about vtubers for a day. Sounds crazy, right?

*because you retards won’t shut up about Nolan. Say what you want about him not knowing when to stop (not that you need me to tell you to say it, because 5 of you will post about it anyway), and make it doubly so for yourselves.

Koros Apogee

Crossover with half of them not there anymore.
:whatastory:

Smite will collab with damn near anything.

Hoo boy, its gonna be embarrassing and amusing when my friend sees this. And when these skin get released I'm gonna be toxic and bm the shit to anyone who uses these skin like I did when the RWBY skins were released (but more than likely I'll laugh spam them a few times and move on nothing special). But honestly these skins are whatever to me just Hi-rez being Hi-rez as usual.

I'm still salty that cross-saves for ps4 and pc is still not added after 4 years when they said it will be coming soon...

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Spider is going to have a comfy cardboard presentation stream about celebrity-driven video games

what's the point if Daikatana is not on the lineup.

is the spider john romero's bitch?

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
what's the point if Daikatana is not on the lineup.

is the spider john romero's bitch?
Now, now Mr Romero, just because one little spidergirl dosen't bring up your... ahem "masterpiece" does not mean you can blow a fuse.

throwaway954

I could tell they're Californian women but any confirmation on them being Southern Californians? Some of the hints I picked up over time was that Shiina is Bay Area (likely Santa Clara) and Airi is up in the air for me. Koreans are pretty much all along the coast of California. Considering how Shiina basically doesn't do off collabs with anyone, she's potentially isolated in Bay Area/NorCal. Lia and Uruka are likely SoCal but Lumi has made statements on stream about the time that hint that she's likely on the East Coast.
Uruka during debut had 3 yabs and showed UCLA Wi-Fi. lumi talked about moving between NY and Boston.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Archive

fujobait manwhore attracts deranged fujos
imagine my shock

Hoo boy, its gonna be embarrassing and amusing when my friend sees this. And when these skin get released I'm gonna be toxic and bm the shit to anyone who uses these skin like I did when the RWBY skins were released (but more than likely I'll laugh spam them a few times and move on nothing special). But honestly these skins are whatever to me just Hi-rez being Hi-rez as usual.

I'm still salty that cross-saves for ps4 and pc is still not added after 4 years when they said it will be coming soon...
Cant wait to drop froot cheating lore on someone using her skin.

I'll give them this tho, the skins look great, easily better than the RWBY abominations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom